How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

My dear, I have tried many airdrops through telegram and websites, I will stand to tell you that 95 percentage of Airdrops are scams. Some cyber criminals, now use airdrops as another avenue of conducting their unsupported crimes.

20 hours ago, Joy saha 2 said:

Right now due to the fact almost all airdrops today are scams and they may be nugatory. Whether they pay us for sure is of little fee and is of little need to us.

i think maximum of airdrops are fake now and the airdrops in the exchanges are real and they are paying good to the members.

some years ago almost more then 70% airdrops but now a days mostly airdrop are fake now almost 80% airdrop are fake. So don't joining these airdrop and done leverage trade. 

11 hours ago, Abram said:

Someone says they earned by it, so I think it also depend upon our lucky. And now I'm tired joining on that activity, I rather invest in such altcoins such eth,xrp and bch or join signature bounties which were much higher percentage to make you earned btc.

That was a long time ago. That was then when airdrop was a good source of income but now it is not a good source.

As far i research, with 10 of total airdrop campaign, it's only 2 that successfully running the campaign, although the price always drop if it's reach the market. Airdrop campaign nowadays is too much waste of time.

Actually 80% airdrops are real, but we can't earn good value and price from airdrop, so, thats why some people said airdrop are scam or fake. If you want to join airdrop program, you can search airdrop with reference bonus program, so you can get extra coin from there.

The truth is there are some legit airdrop out there but we all need to know that many of the airdrops now and days are just fake and scam, where some of them are out there to steal your private your keys so that they can hack and steal your money.

The large number of airdrops are fake, or scam, you have to study very well in which one you enter, because if there are legitimate ones, you have to check them very carefully, to get into real projects.

For increasing the awareness, many projects have started to make a new airdrops, and they don't want to throw away their reputation for the small amounts in airdrops. The crap airdrop events are useless, that is why everyone should be careful to share what kind of personal information they are willing to share with airdrop creators.

I think that currently the percentage is less than fifty percent because with the rise in the price of bitcoin to levels of 20 thousand dollars, airdrops became mostly scam's.

I think nowadays most airdrops are scam and they pay very little amount of money that makes no differences in your life. Almost all can compare with fake. But you can get a little bit airdrop which turn outs to be real

6 minutes ago, Ujjal Ambrose said:

i can say most of the airdrops are fake like 99% are fake 

LOL, that's right. There are lots of airdrops out there, and most of them are made without concepts, strategies, and goals, they only make airdrops that are likely to cheat. only a small percentage of airdrops are legit.

Maximum Airdrop and ICO project are fake because they not give me the coin or they not launch their coin in the exchanges. So I leave these kind of work.

Here i have no idea about it but i think many people know about it clearly. But i want to know about it. Is it risk! I am waiting for the answer please anyone tell me. If i know i will say something thank you     

I think 99% percent of airdrops are fake and 1% only is legit 

Especially now that many scammers are here in crypto currency world especially in IEO and ICO. 

Nowadays ICO airdrop is full of with scammers or a dusty token/coin, don't waste your time, it's better to learn something precious rather than wasting your time in those projects. I don't recommend this way, back in time people could earn a lot but now the coin is just being worthless.

Recently some big companies have started launching their own airdrops. I think you should only look for this kind of airdrops from websites like blockchain or coinbase because they are paying 

I think all depend about what they offers, I dont is difficult to calculate how much percent, for me 90 percent are fake! but depend about what they offer, if they promote the new coin you can trust them to receive this coin to join their group or anything. But if they offer you to invest in anything never accept!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I joined a lot of airdrops.  But I have found that most of the airdrops are scandalous and they show a false temptation to pay them.  But unlike 2017, it was very profitable because it was a good time.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Everyday so many people sent me so many types of airdorp..I really think some of than are real but after do all the work it's gonna be fake...I think 99% airdrop are fake and the 1% real I never get!!

2 hours ago, Md Hasan Islam Shawon said:

Whether they pay us for sure is of little value and is of no use to us.list on exchange but the price may fell like hell so if you say for good profit, it's less than 1%.🙈

mainly the airdrops from the exchange sites are real but the others are maximum fake and not paying to people. some of them are real.

if we had to take them as a percentage, I think it would be approximately less than 10% of the airdrop which are really real since most of them are fake or do not fully comply...