Will Cryptotalk Campaign Ever End? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Will Cryptotalk Campaign Ever End?

Hello my friends. So I have a question that came to my mind. I'm pretty happy with Cryptotalk forum and its campaign. But, will this happiness ever end?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

The campaign can be closed at any time, but we were able to gain a lot of knowledge during the duration of this campaign.
The problem that I have now is that I cannot transfer money to my Yobit wallet

26 minutes ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have a question that came to my mind. I'm pretty happy with Cryptotalk forum and its campaign. But, will this happiness ever end?

Hello. Let's hope that this campaign never ends. If the admins are getting benefits like us from this campaign, then I think it shouldn't be terminated. But still, it can end at anytime, it depends on the admin.

Cryptotalk campaign  will  end when they  want to close. But this forum  will  stay there for long  time. We can always  learn alot from  there about  Crypto.

Whether or not the cryptocurrency campaign will ever end is not known precisely because it is a very different issue because it is expected to continue as it is in 2020-21 and will continue to be reported later if it closes.

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

The campaign can be closed at any time, but we were able to gain a lot of knowledge during the duration of this campaign.

Wow, is that possible , they may don't let us convert oyr currency to dollar,, or to real money, ???i am afraid of that , i hope that  not happen in future

10 minutes ago, Seedra said:

Wow, is that possible , they may don't let us convert oyr currency to dollar,, or to real money, ???i am afraid of that , i hope that  not happen in future

Yes it did, I contacted yobit support team and told me to wait until their wallet is filled again.
But I don’t know when they will.

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

You are right, I have learned a lot of information since I joined this amazing forum.

I didn't understand what's your problem mate, could you explain to me more?

Well the admin can at anytime decide to end this campaign.But I don't see a reason for him to do so.As the number Of users are increasing and it will only increase the awareness of cryptocurrency among others and help to bring the cryptotrade upward . Hope it never ends.

Edited by Karnan

No it will never end if it is end then whole crytoptalk user can out of earning. That's  is big loss for crytoptalk and its users. 

No one knows this when this campaign will end. This is a question that has no answer but we expect it will be good in the future and will invest for a longer period. This is what we hope for in this forum, which has become a daily job.

maybe,as this forum are full of spam posts,and those members who.always break the rules can be the reason why this forum stops,just in case. so have discipline for the benefits of us.

I don't think so will talk is going to be and so shortly it will last for the longer period but we have to accept that the time will come when definitely campaign will be ended and we have to be e strong enough for the time but I think organisation will start new camp in at that time because they also want members in there organisation.

As a member of this community I really don't want that this campaign ever end . But I thik its already hard to pay every member , They already banned some  country . But its totally administration's decision .

I have always said that keep in mind that it is a CAMPAIGN and it will get closed someday. But we have gained lots of earning and knowlegde , but i hope that forum atleast last for more 5 months. 

The way Cryptotalk company is advancing and getting strict I don't think that it would end in short time but who knows the future.

3 hours ago, Cammer said:

You are right, I have learned a lot of information since I joined this amazing forum.

I didn't understand what's your problem mate, could you explain to me more?

When I click Send to my BTC balance on the yobit t site, bitcoin is not transferred to my wallet account, I have contacted the technical support team and told me to wait until the site's wallet is refilled.

May be or may not this campaing will close this is upto the admin be this has helped many people to have solutions in their lives so i hope thag cryptotalk campaing never ends

I believe that the violation of the laws of this forum by many users and spam is a possible reason for stopping this site

I never wish, just like you, that this happiness will end, because I feel myself a useful person. At least I found work in the end, I help myself to earn some money and also learn to trade at the same time in the cryptocurrency.

no one knows when will this campaign ends..but let's hope it won't be end..

if the form come with benefits for the admins then they won't close it and it will stay..I hope that's what happening.. 

There is no specific time to close the campaign and moderators will close it anytime they want, but I think it will last long and everyone hopes this will happen.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think anything on our world end in such day, also the same things that will happen with Cryptotalk, so right now we can get some advantage about it getting some income and also getting some knowledge and training on Yobit website exchange the trade.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

No one is sure about this campaign when it will end. So keep working and earn money also gain knowledge.

Yes it may end this year maybe before the halve of this year but until that day we need to continue working here also nothing will be all the time especially the halving is coming.