Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

57 minutes ago, Sakio Rin84 said:

Yes you are right my dear friend. Cryptotalk is a great reliable platform and we should create useful and unique posts here. Besides we should create topic with easy word and language here so that other members can understand that what we want to say.

That is true friend, crypt otalk is a good platform that is giving everyone his right, and if you depending by following the rules and regulation working according to as command, and always publishing benefitcial posts and topics that will help others and promote the forum to the forward, you will get reward from the forum for your work.

Simple language is what we all want, I saw some members who are using some bad methods when they creat a new topic, when you read their articles you can't receive the idea, try to use à simply words and simple methods to let everyone knwo and understand what you are talking about, and you will receive a lot of replies in the same time..

You mention very important  point in your post because mostly members did not have good command on English language so we must write useful information in simple and easy words some topics need good explanation and we cannot explain in simple words

As I complained, my friend made our topics simple and understandable to reach everyone here in a good and easy way.
And not writing words that may be difficult to interpret or understand by others so that we can collaborate and learn together
By doing this, we will get others to like what we publish and get a good reputation for it

Yeah you are absolutely right 

i am fully satisfied with you

Please create new topics on this platform in simple and easy words

Dont use complicated words or language while creating new topics 

Create new topics in simple language and words so that newcomers easily learn from your topics 

Help and support newcomers on this platform 

Yes mate, i agree with you that we should use simple words for posting because everyone doesn't have strong English enough to understand difficult and typical words. We should help each other. We should communicate with each other. 

• +2 1

Hello friends 😃

some subjects need to write and explain a lot about them to persuade people with your ideas! but the problem is that some members don't have patience to read a long topic and avoid reading all of them they just want to read short topic with short comment and reach their 30

I think, my friend, English is not the mother tongue of many of the members here, so if anyone uses difficult vocabulary, many people will not be able to grasp the true meaning of this topic and end up spreading wrong information and exposing themselves to the ban Thank you

Hello friend I want to tell you that we use the English language with easy content because lots of people are the beginner so they can improve their English by using it to talk so we can create our topic unique and in easy way because that is very necessary thing to understand everyone mein reading your topic it ok to should be informative and valuable The reader should we get something from you you will be able to guide the beginners especially

• +4 1

The set of forces and conditions that operate beyond an organization's boundaries but affect a manager's ability to acquire and utilize resources Rather than present their workers with demands, Japanese managers tend to facilitate decision making by teams of workers.

Yeah,there are many people who cannot understand the topic because of hard word. If we create a topic by simple word then it will be great to other people. They can easily answer it.

Simplicity is the mother of languages, and when you make the topic simple and easy to understand and its vocabulary simple, the information will reach different members and beginners as well

• +4 1

Easy and simple topic understand easily.It can't creat problems.Any boday can understand the message behind the topic.so simple and easy wording is important for any topic.

Well sometimes unfortunately the friend is always hard to explain it in simple words because there are some things that shouldn’t be these things that not all things can be so easy mate this attempt to say  it will be very effective though what i say will be effective Here.

Post in simple and easy language in the forum. Let the pages be relevant and relevant. Create good tropics here. So that people can have a good idea of things. People post here. Just follow the rules in the forum. Work with simple sentences.

I agree with you my friend, it is better to write the topics in a simple way and choose easy and uncomplicated words so that beginners can understand and comment on them to achieve the required benefit.

Definitely the right way of creating post is you should choose the simple and easy words thay could be understood by everyone and Your grammar should be up to the mark as well. Posts with complex or difficult words will be unable to get much attention by others so will hardly get much reputation.

Right you are mate. Because English is the 2nd language of most of the members on this forum. That's why don't use it in our day to day life. So we should use simple words so that all members could understand this. If I have make any mistake then please forgive me. 

Hello my dear friend, I strongly agree with you because, in my personal view, I see that the publications and topics written in many complex words do not appeal to me because I am bored of the boring reading on the mobile phone and thank you

It is a good topic because in modern pots I find many topics with difficult, incomprehensible and otherwise clear structure, there are many grammatical errors, and despite this we must cooperate and support each other in order to progress in achieving success and positive evaluation. do you agree with me?

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes dear we should to make simple and easy words and our sentences should to understand able . Here don't need to make standard words or sentences . Here you can type simple and understand able words.  And if you will make understand able and beneficial post for others . You will get good repotation. 

• +1 1

Thank you for this participation, my friends, I agree with you, we certainly have to choose important topics, but in simple words and an understandable and unified language that reaches all members easily and is understood by all, we must move away from complexity and vague words

• +2 1

This site very good earn site. This site worked is very easy. Payment daily work daily payment. I thank you for this useful and wonderful participation, of course we must make our words classy, light and easy to access the mind and understand people easier. Straightforward and simple words is the magnificence of any post. So select important and straightforward sentences of your posts for better arrangement.

Yes my friend there are many topics that are not clear and incomprehensible that we must work on in order to communicate the idea to the members who are here and not to face difficulties within this forum only the elderly must publish these topics because they increase the fear of the members and thanks

• +2 1