Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

Yes, by writing easy words

Everyone will be able to participate and understand what the topic is talking about, and you will not have to see people in the comments asking for an explanation of difficult or unintelligible words.

• +5 1

Yes dear you are right in your statement and its a good suggestion to make the post with easy and simply words this would be good to understand.

Yes off course all mbers should have to make post in easy and simple english so that everyone can understand without any difficulties and complete his daily task.i really agree with you.please also give me a 💖

Mathelda.j

Hello friends!

you are right dear. The purpose of our post is to help others and provide them useful information. If we use the language that is difficult , other can't understand it. Our post become useless. We should try to use simple and understandable language.

We must express ourselves clearly so that others who are reading can clearly understand what you want to share. I find it a little bit hard some times to understand shortcut the hard words that they type in their topic. we should post comments simple and easy so that the beginners and other users can take help. We should remember that not all the members in this forum are fluent in English.

We should know that not everyone is intelligent as we are and so there is need to make our words very simple for easy comprehension. What is more important in a post is the message you are passing and not how good you are in grammer.

Everyone should do this way in order for others to benefit, and this is the best thing that can happen. We publish things in a simple and understandable language. It will be good.

Make sure that we can provide simple words only basis of topic so use grammatically words that are easily readed by readers. Use simple words with simple pronunciations

Yes, I agree with you. The topic must be well explained, simplified, uncomplicated and understood by everyone so that others can understand it. There are topics that need a lengthy explanation in order to become clear to everyone.

Good day every one.we should always try to make such topics which are easy and useful for all of our fellows to understand and they could make replies easily.

Yes friends, we need that we should write our topics in simple and easy words with a lot of effort because if our wording is easy then a lot of people will understand it easily, but the post  will be difficult, then surely that post will not be successful. 

Nice post, buddy. 
Already on enemies, especially in this section junior section should make their publications in simple language so easily and understand them

Yes, my friend, you are right, of course we must make our writing of topics easy and understandable, To be understood for everyone and to help the new ones here, we will never get in trouble. 

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes if you create good content and meaningful post then you easy and simple words use . Then people understand your post and attract your post . Your reputation good and earn money.  You also learn. 

While creating topics than stay focused on creating useful and informative topics in easy words.avoid to make use of useless and offensive words in your topics.it may leads you towards your account Bann.

Correct ... I think that it is important for your comment to contain simple and understandable words so that the person who reads your comment does not feel bored ... The most important point is that your thoughts are clear and within the subject at hand.❤️❤️❤️

Greetings to you my dear friend. I am glad that I work in this forum and have gained many experiences, increased my English vocabulary, and adhered to the rules to earn more money. I wish everyone a bumper profit.

I find many problems when i was in other forums but when i get in here i found it is very easily to understand the topics because the members are more flexibility than the other forums members.

Welcome dear this platform. You are right absolutely.    Every post should  be useful and easy words create . Cryptotalk is great communication systems. This forum gives you opportunity you earn money. 

It is necessary for the post to be useful and contains useful information for others, and it must also be free from spelling errors because it loses the usefulness of the publication, so we must use simple words and easy language that enables other members to understand it.

Yes, every member should write every post using simple phrases whether it is a topic or a comment. So that everyone can easily understand and express their opinion.

It's better you compose topics in simple and easy words so that it will be interesting to both newbies and old members on the platform. But if you make your topic hard and complicated no one will be interested in making comment on your topic and it will be removed by the admins.

Yes you are right my dear friend. Cryptotalk is a great reliable platform and we should create useful and unique posts here. Besides we should create topic with easy word and language here so that other members can understand that what we want to say.