Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

There are a variety of topics on this platform that are written in a very complicated dialect that most location strategy difficult to understand. As a consequence, it does not help all members, and the comments are no necessarily relevant to the discussion because people are having trouble comprehending it. The simplest way to meet anyone is to use plain words.

Of course, this statement is correct and it will help many beginners in understanding digital currencies and how to deal with them. Thank you for noting this idea

For your post to be effective, you should choose easy and simple words that the reader can easily understand
Stay away from complicated words because that will make the reader not understand and do not like your post

Yes, of course, this makes it easy for everyone to understand the content of the post
There are many people who do not speak English fluently, and it may be their second or third language

I agree with you on this matter. It is better to write topics in a simple and easy language, especially in the beginners section so that everyone can understand the topic and benefit from it . Certainly there are some complex topics that need difficult technical terms here. The author can explain these terms a little bit to be understood by everyone.

• +2 1

Yes my friend you have to write the subject of your publications, your words simple and easy to be prosaic and difficult to understand and to be clear it of all enemies, especially beginners-so they can understand them properly and interact with them and they

Yes my dear you are right every people should all time post easy and miningfull crypto talk is great communication system and opportunity to earn every single day i worked in crypto talk this site very good earn this site worked is very easy.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, our topics should be easy and its vocabulary is simple and understandable to everyone, but there are some topics that need to be explained a lot or some complexity, so we must research ourselves, understand the topic, and increase our experience and knowledge in this area. I wish you a happy day

Yes i find a little bit hard sometimes to understand shortcut the hard words that they type in their topic bit thanks good google translate is here for help me there areclots of members like me who's english are not that fluent.

• +3 1

I think you alright this site is very earn site so all of us should post easy and understanding topics thanks you very much

Yes my friend you are right and all should publish topics with useful and easy words so that all can understand a publication that helps in knowledge about cryptocurrency and does not need much effort

I agree with you, my friend. Easy language and words enter the mind directly and touch the heart because it does not need analysis. Simplicity is the key to good work.

yes my dear friend you said absolutely right you should to use the simple English in your topic and in your comment because this is too much easy to understand for the member of this group because there are many members are not those country where the major languages English

My friend, we must have sufficient knowledge of the English language, it is important to us in all areas of work because it is now the language of the world and here in the forum it is the most widespread because it is the language of communication between different parts of the world so it must be mastered so that we can communicate with everyone and reduce mistakes while writing  posts.

It is important to use good words that convey clarity, in which you can use synonyms in the technical words, in this way it will help your receiver to better locate what you want to publish. Remember that as you advance in your knowledge you must dig deeper and investigate the meanings of the terms. It is a gradual process where you need to exercise a lot of patience.

• +2 1

This is a good thing. Thank you, my friend. For a good topic, you must move away from complexity and communicate the idea well, far from complexity, as I said earlier, in good language, and without spelling errors.

• +5 1

Well my friend, I think that is a good thing of course regardless of the cryptocurrency terminology that everyone in this field should know, and it is nice for you to formulate your topic well, easy to understand and rich in ideas, I wish good luck to everyone.

• +2 1

Simple language is what we all want, I saw some members who are using some bad methods when they creat a new topic, when you read their articles you can't receive the idea, try to use à simply words and simple methods to let everyone knwo and understand what you are talking about, and you will receive a lot of replies in the same time. 

• +2 1

Writing in easy, not academic words can make it easier for everyone to understand the topics better and that will achieve the greatest possible benefit from this forum.

Thank you my friend. If every member abides by this, all our posts will be good and positive. This will contribute to giving us a good reputation and the moderators will raise our status. I also suggest using simple phrases and expressive sentences and writing them in English and taking into account their spelling and linguistic rules

Yes my dear you are right every people should all time post easy and miningful crypto talk is great communication syatem and opportunity to earn every single day this site worked is very easy payment daily work daily.

yeah, it's very important that the subject be clear  words and easy , especially since many people like me are not fluent in English because of the unpopular terms it's not important.

the important is focus on the content of the publication and get it to the everybody

I actually agree with you the best of words. What is less and evidence, we must always create a simple and understandable topic for everyone and give experience to everyone in this forum. I also advise you to use simple vocabulary and not use complex vocabulary so that everyone can understand it

• +1 1

Of course, the topics must be written in a style that is easy for beginners to understand, and if there are difficult vocabulary trying to explain them also it would be nice.

• +3 1

It is true, that resorting to complex words and long sentences will open the way for linguistic and spelling errors as well, and this will expose them to the risk of banning or deleting posts. We must write briefly, clearly and accurately, to give the speech a healthy meaning.

• +3 1