Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

Yes dear friend always make post simple and easy words so that people can understand it easily and get benefits from your post and you will have a great interaction of the people and will learn more from the people experience.

Yes I find it a little bit hard some times to understand shortcut the the hard words that they type in their topic but thanks good google translate is here for helping me.

Hello friend hello friend I agree with your statement because it is really necessary America tropical in the simple and easy way so that people can understand the topic which you are asking them so please it is requested to all of the members to please select the topics in the easiest way so then maximum members can Comments on that

Of course, my friend that the creation of information by the word easy and simple to be understood by people who want to learn from this wonderful forum

Yes, you are absolutely right, but sometimes there will be topics that contain a lot of information, and it is better to detail them in order for the new and old members to understand them as well.

The content should be in simple words. This however doesn't always work. Your content needs to be appealing aswell apart from being simple and understandable. I understand what point you are trying to make here.

This topic has been repeated in the forum a lot

We are looking for more meaningful topics.

About cryptocurrencies. We have to work hard, no matter how difficult the words and phrases are, nothing is impossible at work. We have to be able to work well

And to rise to the highest levels in the forum, all the best to you, my friend, and to everyone

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend. The members of the forum should write in an easy and understandable way to deliver the idea in a faster way and understand the intended and special content on this platform.

Yes you are right we should make simple and easy words. So that every one can understand what you are saying. Some people will write in very hard way it's really difficult for some ones to understand. 

Simple and easy wording is important because most of people will read your post and give you reputation.  So make easy wording post . When we make any difficult wording post then people ignore this type of post it maybe important but people don't make intrest in this type of post. So use simple words and get reputation. 

I am totally agree  with your opinion. We must should be careful about our creation of content. If we create long and use difficult words then it will not attract other users to read it. So most of the time it will be not replied. Everybody should use easy words and also informative contents so that other people can understand it easily and make a reply 

Yes, I am fully agree with you that we should create posts in simple language. Your posts should be in simple wording,it is because if your posts are understandable then all people can understand them and give you good reactions.

Some members on this forum are still copying someone posts without any credit and they are even coping the portion of articles from expert analysis which is generally very hard to understand.

Hello my friend
As for topics, it is not possible to write all topics in simple or easy words because sometimes some of the topics to be written need more explanation and detail in order to convince people of our ideas. Therefore, we should not write all topics at the same pace. We must give each topic its right in a correct and positive manner.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that the idea of reading the topics and comments I cannot understand the topic sometimes, so I use the dictionary to find a meaning so that I can answer the aforementioned matter and the matter becomes easy when it is understood and thank you

Dear members, You are your ultimate goal in this forum is to obtain a positive evaluation of your publications after they are considered useful by the forum supervisors, and for the topic to be considered useful it must be in a simple, uncomplicated language understood by all and the idea is clear and easy to repeat and  Filling

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend
But there are many things that are not solved by easy words and need extensive explanation and large words, but the topic is very important and some easy vocabulary must be selected for beginners

Creating topics is a fear for beginners, I broke this fear and started writing topics after familiarizing me with the forum rules, it is really interesting when you see people interacting with your topic.

Thank you for this advice dear, yes we all have to write posts and comment in easy language. The words are understandable and uncomplicated, and we must avoid spelling errors as much as possible and try to spread useful information to the members.

• +4 1

Yes, dear, you are right about what I said. Many members suffer from weakness in the English language and find it difficult to understand some sentences, so writing in easy and simple sentences relieves them of great trouble.

It's one of the most important factors that make the topic useful and attractive, so I thank you for indicating to this point, cause the power of the word lies in its simplicity and clarity which makes it easy to explain the meaning  to the reader whatever his education is.

Hello my friend, I agree with you, but the value of the topic is more important than the words used. When I read a high value topic, my focus will be on the information that I benefit from more than the words used .

• +1 1

First I want to thank you for this tip included in the post.
I find it necessary to use simple and easy words within the topics and responses, and we must avoid grammatical and spelling errors, in order for the post to fulfill all of its elements.