Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

creating topic on this forum is very good for you but you said right always create the best and informative topic in easy and meaningful content that every one easily understand not use the difficult language that not other understand.

Topics in which the idea is explained in a concise and clear manner are presented better than those lengthy and full of useless sentences. This indicates that the publisher does not have clear ideas and is not sure of his information.

I completely agree with you! However, certain topics necessitate extensive writing and explanation in order to convince others of your point of view! However, some participants lack the ability to read a lengthy topic and stop reading all of them; instead, they choose to read short topics with short comments in order to meet their daily goal of 30 messages! Guys, we're here to learn and read about useful subjects, so be polite and benefit from the experts.

Your words are beautiful my friend

The post should be written in simple, clear and understandable words especially for beginners

The posts should also be useful and help new members

Yes, it is always necessary when we give topics that should be easy and understandable in order to benefit others, but unfortunately the majority publish only to complete a hundred letters. Your topic must be comprehensive.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, of course, using simple words will help many members understand these topics, especially the junior members of this forum. Thank you to everyone.

I agree with you, so there is no need to write a topic in a language that some may find difficult, which will cause some junior members especially to become confused or bored, and this is what will eventually keep them away from the forum.

It is a good advice and observation so that every member will know what the topic is all about so that his comment will also add light to the forum and to the member at large and with that rating will move smoothly.

• +1 1

Yes sure i agree with you. This will be helpfull for many people. The most important thing is to do usefull posts in very precise writting.

Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear our post must be that  everyone can understand it easily . It means it must be in simple wording and vocabulary should also be simple. It must be free of spelling mistakes and also free of grammar mistakes.

• +3 1

Certainly my friend, everyone should stick to simple topics to reach the idea for all members of all levels in the forum.

• +3 1

This is true, my friend ... we have to make our posts easy and simple for the members to understand, especially the new members. I hope that the posts contain the easy words that convey the idea to the reader. Thank you.

I agree with you, we must create useful topics that contain easy-to-understand and simple words in order for beginners to easily understand these posts, especially if we publish topics in a section for beginners

• +4 1

I agree with you .. But some topics need to be written and explain a lot about them to convince people of your ideas .. But the problem is that some members do not have the patience to read a long topic and avoid reading all of them only want to read a short topic. Unfortunately, the posts may contain good information and it will happen. People have good information that will help them in the future to make the required investment

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

Yes my friend it is too much important for us that the language which we are using in the content will be simple so that everyone can easily understand it and comment on it. If the language is to much difficult to understand then the people will not come on our topic and will not react to this. Thanks 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, your article is beautiful, and I support you. When we participate, we must publish it in a simple and smooth manner and easy words so that beginners can benefit from it. I hope everyone when they participate to publish in a smooth and simple manner. Thank you very much.

Hi there if you want to get positive reputation I have to create a good Cortana with quality contents cold windy greater quality contact you will automatically give you a positive reputation because I like it if you want to create the corner door polst you should have a very vast vocabulary could be a simple sentence for word whether you think you say

I agree with you, the topics should be simple and meaningful words so that everyone can benefit and participate

I agree with you, my friend, we must write simple vocabulary and correct integral sentences, because there are many members who use a translator because their native language is not English, so foreign members must have easy-to-understand words.

Right. .. This should be easy for beginners because they have less experience. By using simple and easy words, your posts will not be deleted .. Simply follow the rules of this forum.

Yes, using simple and understandable words is a good thing, especially for beginners who cannot know the meanings of difficult or complex words.  But also there are some topics that need clarification and the topic cannot be complete without these words, such as when you talk about a topic about Blockchain, you will be forced to use the term (Blockchain) that not all beginners understand.

I use words and meanings that are understandable to everyone in the forum and also create useful posts and responses.  All members of the forum should not use standard or incomprehensible language in the topics in order for the topics to be understandable to all members of the forum.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend, you are right, there are some topics that we cannot understand and what is the significance of raising them, so we must all when writing a topic that must be understood in simple easy words and its useful scientific content related to encrypted currencies

• +4 1

It is very important that we write posts in correct English and use some easy words in order for our posts to be understandable and useful and to get a good reputation.  You have to choose useful, interesting and simple topics.

• +3 1

Using easy words does not mean that we write useless posts and comments or repeat the posts that we do.  You have to use words and understandable meanings, but you also have to maintain the quality of the posts and that the posts are useful.

• +2 1