Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

I totally agree with you.  People from different countries work here.  So we should write in simple and easy language. In this way all the members of the forum will understand easily.  Attracted by this, members will help you increase your reputation with ratings.

Exactly,that's the only way members that are creating a particular topic will pass information to members of the forum, but creating topics with lot of grammers will not pass message to some members that don't simply understand the words

This is a good topic and also a observation is better to create topics that will gibe a writer more ability and reason in different ways with standard explaination and anybody that see the topic will pit more interest to the topic and please topics should be related to the forum because some topics are not related to the topics.

• +1 1

Yes dear there should be topics that everyone can easily understand.Yes there are people from different countries Isn't everyone same level of understanding You should keep in mind 

Exactly should use simple words that could easy to read for all because not all here are expert in reading or understanding specially the beginner's and when they can't understand then definitely can't gives you likes or appreciations

Yes, I am with you and do , we should make a post in simple English only so that all those people can understand and give their opinion on the vote.The people working here do not belong to the same country, so we should write easy English that everyone can understand. 

• +3 1

That's very well said mate. Making of topics in simple words will never let your posts gets deleted. When a person tries to use difficult words it just mixes the sentences and is not clear about his views. But when you make easy and understandable post it helps readers and clearly shows your views.

I suggest you if you want create a new topic then you create useful and informative topic in a simple words . Every person can understand this topic. If you use easy and simple words for posting I think every beginners can understand from this topic.

That's right, I share what you mention. If our topics contain simple and easy to understand words, more members will have the possibility to comment and give their opinion

If you have to write any post before you posting search it take a knowledge about that topic or post. And write it in a simple words that other can easily understand. If people don't understand then thy don't react to your post and your post are useless. Don't make a standard english in post that new members can't understand it.

I agree with what you have said. Simple wording topics will make the topic to be understood easily without stress and members will not have to deviate for the main subject.

reputations are mostly gotten from topics that are created in a very precise as well as factual formats, members dont read posts or topics that are buggy

@Ch Ayyan @Mutivo @chambers @Alkali @moahmenasserh21

Well that is where we grow this is really important that you will be able to find tht power in solution and in growth this is effective and right that works well for every single person that is effectively so , there is a lot of working principles that is effective to so many people there is alot of work and ideal choices that are right in that key to so many other people

You're right, so many are right. Many people post like this, but I don't think we can understand what he posted. I am very happy to comment on this post. Thank you so much for posting such a beautiful post.  

We should  write our topics in very easy and simple  english ..we should use simple English so that it may be easy for every one to understand 

Yes it is very important for us to always create topic in very simple and easy way so that the Forum members will be able to read and understand and get answers to the topics

Yes. Thanks for crushing your comment. I totally agree with you. Because if we use very difficult and ambiguous language then many people will have difficulty in understanding and knowing so that they avoid it instead of mastering it. That will not be good for us. I can create. Then it will be easy for everyone to understand and take ideas. I think in such a forum everyone should move forward with ideas from everyone's comments.

I always advise my colleagues to present your topic in very simple language so that it is easily accepted by everyone and everyone can understand it easily. After reading it and this is how I present my topics in very simple language and especially cryptocurrency. This is a very complicated subject so we should present it in as simple language as possible so that everyone can understand and benefit. Thank you.

Writing topics in an easy to Read and easy to understand formats is actually the Best, doing so, you will receive more reputations as well as followers

You spoke very nicely. All the new or old members will be able to express themselves by talking about simple words and topics. Everyone should discuss simple things.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

Yes sure . This platform is good . You make post useful and easy that understand everyone. Its help for all of you. This site worked is very easy . Good earning  this site . 

• +5 1

"There are tons of topics on this forum that are during a very complicated dialect and are difficult to interpret for many members. As a result it doesn't benefit all members and furthermore the comments are then not associated with the subject as people have trouble understanding the subject . Simple language is that the best to succeed in everyone."😍