Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

Yess dear friends it is necessary to write in easy and simple words because in this way we will be able to understand  other  point.of views. So we have to applied it on all.

Yes. That us true!! You have to make good content here. It should be relevant and understandable to everyone. So it should be in a very simple and easy language. And the information has to be relatable. So that your posts won't get deleted. If you do this everyday you'll see the amazing results. So keep working hard!!

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

yes dude I agree with you that most of the people here are not professionals of English so its good for them to use simple English language to make our thought understandable by others.

Yess you're right. Everyone should create a good and meaningfull topic. And also this topic base on easy and simple words. Therefor every person understand the topic properly. If you choose difficult words For Create the Post, than people did not like your post. Beause They Didn't Understand Clearly you're topic

Hello dear friend Greetings to you, I completely agree with you. We must use easy and simple language so that everyone can understand the content and share knowledge

You are right, This is a forum where information is provided. If difficult language is used in it, it will be difficult to understand. All we have to do is give information and not make our post difficult by using difficult language.

• +1 1

Yes dear friend i am agree with you if we use simple words every body will easily understand and after understanding will appreciate our work and like our work. So we should use simple wording.

Yes true should make topics easy and informative and easy wording that could easy to read for all readers because many of us are students categories belonged

My dear friends first of all if you are not  eligible to create a topic you have to stay away from creating topics  because you will be banned if you do it otherwise if you are  eligible to creat topics then create a good and simple topics for the other members  because there is too much members are in the forum and  you have to write in simple words to  teach The new members  so my dear create  useful posts for the new members and create a topics with best ideas.

• +2 1

This is a good advice and every one should work with it. We all have to write our contents and comments in simple and easy to understand English so that every one can understand.  @Camasho

Edited by Oyetoyy

Try to make simple or conceptable words which all mates can understand easily concept is more important then anythings if you have explain concept wth easy words you will be a good user.

I agree with you if you create topics using simple words I think that will help member to have clear understanding about the topic and make their contribution to the best of their ability.

Hello friend, good observation for us beginners sometimes it is difficult for us to understand some terms so using the most common and simple words would be of great help to understand the topic and be able to highlight our comment 

In cryptotalk family mostly members do not have strong skills in grammar, English, spellings so everyone should be  post in simple wording and easy language  that all can understand. 

Yes dear friend you are very right I agree with you that we should make quality posts and always use simple English and vulgur language to do the comments and always make easy posts that is why other members can gain information from your post and it is beneficial for others members.

Yes i agree with you my friend. Make topics in simple and easy language so that people from different places will be benefitted. It makes every people understand what you are trying to communicate with them. In this platform people from different parts of the world come and join where everyones mother tongue is not english. So making our post short and legit can benefit other members of this forum as well as  by making them underatand we can increase our own reputation.

Yes you are right. We should all make our topic in simple words. That helps people to understand your topic properly and they can make the comment correctly. And for that, you will get enough responses. If you create your topic in difficult words, that can be not understandable for all members. And people will not post comment here and they can be confused. 

Hello friend! I really agree with you! Many people comment on this forum believing that by placing the most sophisticated words they will get more ratings, the important thing about this forum is to express yourself as you are, giving the right words and trying to convey a message

Definitely make it and try to include quality and content. One thing you should always pay attention don't to copy someone and do everything your own way. That way we can find success

I think its kinda hard for people who is having english as second language. Cause not at all the time you having enough words to express everything you want with small sentences.

If you are creating topics you should use Simple English words because this words are easy understand able. If you used forced English vocabulary many of people, who are not native speaker, would not understand your content and it is not good for anyone. So always use easy vocab for content. 

On 1/16/2021 at 6:47 AM, ADRian001 said:

Yes expensive we ought to create such subjects that ia easily apprehend via all individuals and that they no longer see any dificulty because information is as simple to recognize it is simple to study.So preserve this factors in mind even as posting any type of crypto fabric.....

Formulate the issue a lot easier to be with you as a consequence it doesn't gain each and every one members and furthermore the notes are next not connected to the area. 

• +4 1

Truly forehead while posting things here we need to post as basic as we could on the grounds that there are Beginners too in the gathering who may don't think about the things properly. In the event that we utilize complex word, at that point we should give data about it on section so it become simple for all.

Making topic in simple and easy words are quite simple and easy to understand any kind of person. But it reduces the quality of questions in sometimes.also it can answer very simply and confidentiality.so all person who seen the topic is try to answer the question.