Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

the simpler the text is written, the easier it is for other people to perceive it, the more positive ratings, the more likely your topic will remain on the forum.

I will ask to all my friend to make easy and good topic to learn to the other people. Its a very easy and useful for other people.

Well, there arw some topics which you cannot avoid to put some deeply words because that is the main word that you can used, but for new members here who are not good at english, just make it simple so that we can also easily understand what are you trying to say from us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes your thoughts are absolutely right . simple and easy word more propriate for all members.if wording will be simple and easy than we easily understood the content of post.wthat they ate asking and what they want asks with us.so i think words should be simple .

Yaah,i totally agree with you my friend. We should make topics in simple and easy words.it is very important for all of these forum members. We should comments useful and informative topics and use simple and easy words which can understand other members and helpful to others.

I would say, make things up when all members consider.  Because there are many words for the same meaning in English, use words that are used regularly by the public.  Sometimes due to difficult words we leave the subject to comment.  And we miss the opportunity to gain some important knowledge.  Even misunderstandings lead many people to make inappropriate comments that are not relevant to the subject. To do everything in the right place, the words you use are very important and can be very helpful so keep an eye on everything to make sure you are following the right path.  , Be sure of what you are doing and make sure you have done good research.

31 minutes ago, Hamid_Nisha_002 said:

Yaah,i totally agree with you my friend. We should make topics in simple and easy words.it is very important for all of these forum members. We should comments useful and informative topics and use simple and easy words which can understand other members and helpful to others.

Not necessarily all posts should be simple. Have you visited other sections except first three on forum ? Especially, in the Tutorials section, complex topics can also be created because this forum has any sort of users and forum equally behaves all of them. Some highly talented members can also make discussions regarding the complex issues. Have you got the point 😉

Thank you for your useful suggestion for all tha members in this forum.I totally agree with you that we should post comments in simple and easy way that can help the beginners and other users for posting comments. 

Brother, it is easy to create an account and do the best work you have done online, you will earn good money, the best is on YouTube and which apps are there, you can be absolutely forced to work, please earn money too. 

• +1 1

yes I agree with you but this method is applicable for beginners who are learning about cryptocurrencies and this life for but who are experienced in this have to write in a explain way so that others can learn from that.As crypto increasing its members so it is important that topics must be explained in detail so that uses can use it without any conditions.

It is a good idea but long topic is alo good becouse we learn when we read and learning is very important to us,we are also in this platform to learn too not only to earn money so we have to be patient and read the topic we come through

Yes dear , you are absolutely right, now you have written the topic, write it in easy words so that they can understand all the countries in which the crypto currency is being famous and they can be briefed easily but without information you should never brief it. Because many people who are from members hardly post, which is difficult to understand, and they have to do a lot of searching to understand it, but you have to do it head but you write in this boarding so that all the people cannot understand it.  

Hi. It's a good idea. Avoiding specific terms you provide a service to a person who is just beginning to learn the world of cryptocurrency.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Right dear bcz in many cases it's becomes hard to understand their vision and the actual idea bcz of toughness of the language. Some members use advanced level english and sometimes they use some unknown and hard words and make some complications which is not good. Remember if u post in simple words, sure people would easily understand it and replied it and gives a heart reaction

• +3 1

There are a lot of people here on the forum from different countries, so everyone has his own language,
The best, as you said, is not to use different languages in the topics that are shared, and also not to use complex terms in the English language to facilitate understanding and participation among the members.

• +3 1

Yes friend i am completely agree with you because in simple topics we understand very fast and easily so make topics in simple English and very helpful which helps us to get money in this platform. Best of luck mate. Thank you

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

Yes man you are absolutely right we should create post and comments on daily basis and should focus on the knowledge. Also we should create all these posts in simple language and simple words.

Edited by Mishi Lorana

On this platform, my English is getting better and I try to use the easiest word and the  person keeps getting Information about the market And I am getting a lot of information from here.

• +1 1

I think this topic is heart sound of every bigginer because they need to know about forum and if anyone use easy wording they can be understood it very easy. I asked all those respected members who are experienced. They should be use easy wording so that we can get guidance from them. 

Yes off course because here millions are people and have a different native language if our English is so high so it is difficult to understand for everyone our English containing simple sentence

Our topics should be designed in simple language and easy wording so that the learner can absorb all the information provided in it, because if the topics are complex and lengthy most people's avoid it and not interested in such topics.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

Hello, Yet, when discussing some techincal topic,use of specialized words is necessary.But obviously the author can attempt to make it as simple.as feasible for others to see .Consistently raise questions in answers when u dont comprehend a word or term.

And that's why I advise newbies they should not jump to writing of topics in the forum without first finishing the posting of the 100 free post for them to acquire the needed lessons, experience attached to that posting. Pass through to harvest the experience that will allow for your future participation in several sections and places of earning crypto currencies

I think this is good point but not so simple you can also put the name of your topic in ours daily's life. Because the people know everything about it and they react on it easily.

Yes my dear we should try to create the post easy and simple. If our post is easy and simple then everyone can easily understand it and comments on it easily.  Most of us English is not good just like me we can't understand the difficult English words. If I found and tough English topic I skip it . Therefore we should try to creat easy and simple wording topic.