Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

Yes, it's important to create unique and useful post , with simple word. People can understand it easily and it help to you to gain good reputation. 

I appreciate,I am totally agree with you,most important follow a rule and make a easy topic,and creat easy and useful topic,I think many members creat a simple and easy topic because read a very easy any mamber.

That's a good thing it's better to create your topics in easy language it will help others. Because in this forum everyone is not higher educated. If your post is useful but in tough language only well educated people  will come to know about your information. 

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

Hi dear i agree with you here a lot of people create posts or topics in topical wording which a highly educated person can understand they should use easy wording so that everyone can understand it and can learn through it can improve itself ☺️

Making topics in simple and easy words is always very beneficial for new users. Most people are from diverse languages which makes it hard to translate with a wrong crammer.

Nice idea,simpal language will help many members to understand the forum because not all of us we speak English in our countries, but we just try to do better so that we can not be banned from the fourm..

I think it would help other members if we make post in a simple way that all members can understand, some members are in this forum that they understand just little English language, if make a simple post, they will find it easy to understand

Yes it is very important to write in simple language so that every one can understand it fully and they gain information from it. When you make it difficult for them to understand they find it frustrating and exhausting to read through the post. 

I agree with you and when posting in simply words and we respond well and we can make good posts and we are here to learn and useful topics guys so be patient to benefit from experts.

Nice topic, actually you said the right thing at right. Make topics or comments in simply English will help a lot to achieve more than what they are thinking of especially the newbie that don't know any more about this forum.

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

@Ch AyyanAyyan my dear you are right we should make topic with easy wording and easy sentence also in easy language. Because you know many people comes from different countries and places they are not upgradable English knowing so we should explain them in simple English. So I think you are posted piece of information for beginners and also members of the crypto talk. 🥰😍

Thank you. People from all over the world work here. In fact, people from all over the world work here now. So not everyone's English knowledge will be the same. Many are weak in English.So the words used in our comments should be easy and without mistakes. Then everyone will have fun reading the comments and will like it.

Precisely you are correct, their are numerous topic there exceptionally significant level english words utilized we need to utilize basic words with the goal that everybody can peruse and comprehend easily.by utilizing straightforward words in our points we can help one another.

You said absolutely right, I pray from your perspective because we should always do our useful and information full post in Easy Urdu so that everyone can understand and benefit from it. As you know, English is our international language at the moment and it is being used in the world, so we should learn and use it well. And we also want to use good and easy English on this platform. Do you want to follow all its routine well and work hard on it simultaneously so that you can get a good reward.

• +5 1

Hello Friend! Yes you are right. I am agree with you. We should always try to choose easy words to make it easy more and more to understand easily for beginners and everyone. We should follow the rules in the forum. And do work honestly. 

Topics should be simple and with understandable words, especially in this section devoted to beginners and newcomers in general, to the world of Crypto, and to the forum in particular.

Yes my friend, your words are true. Because yobit is a platform for people all over the world. People work here in several different countries. Perhaps their English is not as good as you. Therefore, we must think about them so that everyone can communicate with each other more easily.

You are right my mate. Its really beneficial and encouraging to make posts using simple sentences and avoid big grammar so that other people who are not from English speaking countries can understand. 

Indeed you right , this in light of the fact that a large number of individuals don't communicate in English great like me , for that you need to make a subject with a simple language , to everybody can comprehend what you attempt to state , and what you to impart it to us , we are her for learning , so is the most ideal approach to everybody learn.

I'll totally agree with you dear mate. English isn't the mother language of all who are working here so if you use difficult words then they don't react you because they don't understand what actually you have posted and in this way you may got less ratings. Use easy and useful words. 

By using simply and easy words in topics then people can understand easily and get the point soon. So i agree with you that it is also my advice that all people should need to upload a post in easy and simple words.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi dear you are right I will agree with you a lot of members use typical language so that everyone can't understand and can't do post so try to do easy wording so that everyone learn and gain Knowledge

Edited by Jessica john
Have a nice day

@Ch Ayyan That's obviously its a great idea since the forum involves the users from different places of the world whereby English language is not used as a mother tongue language, so the use of simple words in creating useful and informative contents can attract more forum members to get in touch with your posts that can also be helpful to them

I agree with you. Making topics with words that are too long will confuse beginners, we will not read if the sentences are too long and difficult to understand will only be a topic that not many people respond to. Keep the topic simple and have sentences that are easy to understand, no longer than 500 characters, but provide clear and concise information.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.