Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

How did you really want to impress if you can't allow your language to be simple and errorless?

We'd been clamouring for positive reaction/reputation but then we don't perfectly and straightforwardly express our language.

I think that is the first step in trying to gain a heart much reaction 😊

Hello mate, this is very important for all members of this forum. Imformative topics must be created in simple and easy language. Every one will benefit. Everyone will know this topic and learn.

Yes, if any topics  make  by simple and easy word everyone  understand  this topics. If topics  are easy, we performance very well. Moreover many countries man work in this forum. So simple and easy topics are very helpful for them. Many workers 

May be weak in english . So it is also helpful  for them. Therefore, to improve this Forum it should be activate. 

I agree with you because there can be a lot of problems for beginners to understand difficult topic. The easier and simpler the topic, the easier it will be for beginners. If the topic is in difficult words, then the chances are high that people will ignore it and leave it. 

You're totally right, if we use simple and understandable words we can reach every members in this forum and it'll be better for all of us, but we can't  use simple words all the time, some subjects requare heavy words, but mostly we can use simple words. I hope we can all take a profit from this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right mate. We must make sure our post is constructed using simple words for easy and better understanding for members reading the post. We should understand one fact that not all members are not as that fluent in English and besides some are newbies just joining the forum which they may not understand some words and the best way we can make them understand is by using simple words to write our posts for better understanding.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes make your topic in a very easy English so that the members will find it so easy to comprehend. If it hard for members to understand a topic or post majority not them will react to it negatively which is not good on the side of the writer. Avoid using vocabularies in your post, no one has time to search your word from dictionary.

yes i know this dear always make good contents for users a good content get a good reputation always use easy words for attraction of people if you used tough are some meaningless word then people never click on your post

I hope all forum members will take your suggestion seriously.
I struggle to understand some posts because their language is difficult and weak!
So it is best for everyone to write using clear language.

I concur with you companion. Some of the time when I peruse the themes, I feel confounded on the grounds that the feature for certain points are not satisfactory. There are likewise no labels so it could be befuddling what is the issue here. We need to keep the points clear and short and effectively reasonable.

Cryptocurrencies are wrapped in technical concepts and specific definitions, therefore requesting that these adjectives and concepts be renegade and replaced by beautiful and easy-to-understand words, it must be explained well so as not to leave loose ends.

Yes we should try to use easy and simple words so that we can help other person , if we you will use difficult and complicated word,  no man will able to learn .Because english is not their native language, so we should help the person which has not  much knowledge of english.

Number of topics that I read but they all are not in simple language and those types of topics having minimum replies and having low reputation but the topics that are in simple language having more. 

Yes you are right we all must follow the rules & write in a way that everyone could understand here. We must not mess-up with words to confuse others. We must make it easy for others to read our content.

Of course, you will do your posts in simple language in regional language.  So that everyone can understand after reading your post.  Write English in plain language so that knowledge can be acquired.

Exactly, my friend, the posts must be made with simple words and easy to understand for all members, since many of us do not yet know all the terms that are handled in cryptography 

Sometimes people write a post very hard i can never understand so i request to you write in simple please then its easy to understand and also easy to respond 

Yes im agree with your post, as much as the topic is easy, it will be easy to read it and it will be easy to understand it. Because the more the topic, the more people will understand it and understand it clearer and work on it more and they will get more information. Therefore, i agree to you clear topic and comment so that people keep it easy and keep getting information. 

• +1 1

Yes dude we all need to make topics in simple and easy words because english is not mother tongue of all members there are many peoples from different countries so we have to create topics in easy words .

Am  fond of speaking English and i like English much but when i start work on this forum i mostly tried to post in simple and easy wording so that other members can get easiness and understand well 

I agree. Many people don't enough attention to this point and they usually make a comment with a lot of technical terms. So this should be very difficult for the newbies to be understand what they are saying. We have to make our topics with simple words.

• +1 1

If it is good to create topics that are useful, especially to new colleagues who join and are just starting, it would also be good to be able to guide, how to create a publication that is informative or useful, I think that in that way we would help them more.

If in different topics I have heard about writing words that are easy to understand, I don't really know what they mean when they mention that, I don't know if what they want to imply is that you have to create topics with words that can understand which just start out as crypto or bitcoin, I don't know if they refer to that form. Or words that are easy to translate.

• +1 1

My friend thank you for these tips🖤❤️

I always work to make the topics I present easy to read and understand with simple words and not complicated so that everyone can understand them and benefit from them, but everyone here must master the English language

• +1 1

I agreed with you brother, the topics should be precise and understanble, there is some topic written here which are vital to the members when deeply read but the problem is right from the way in which the post was composed discouraged many to even read the comments down there. So advisable it is imperative to write simply and precisely which when read will definitely attract the reader’s intention to read from A to Z. Thank you

• +1 1