Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

I agree with you, we are not here to learn English, there is no need to complicate matters

We have to deal with things simply and the articles to be simple and useful. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. The topics should be useful and relevant to knowledge, as well as in simple language, to make it easier for everyone to interact and participate in this forum ..
Yes, it is important and we must not go beyond it. Perhaps there are ideas for everyone, but it is difficult to communicate them because of the language, for example.

Yeah, of course its right if we will make topics more and more with knowledgeable words and use simple words in it, it will be more helpful for people's here and also good for your reputation for being a good person in this forum. I always tried to made little but important topics with some simple words. 

I always try to choose the words of my subject are very easy and simple without having to use difficult and incomprehensible words to make it easier for members to respond to my subject and understand it accurately, I think there is no need to make things difficult my friends

Yes my friend.i agree with you we should post comments simple and easy so that the beginners and other users can take help for posting comments. But some topic or article need broad explanation. and those topic's comments are also big. because within few words we cannot make people understand.

You are right, but sometimes a person may need to speak in a certain area and its vocabulary may be a little complicated, so I think that we may need an explanation sometimes, and I do not mind asking I think that everyone would like to help

Constructing a simple and easy words sentence can really help the beginners to understand the topics and get use to the forum within short period of time.

Topics should be made self explanatory in other for the newbies to understand.

Thanks..

It's an interesting topic you've made and I think it's good to create or make a post in a simple and understandable manner, in order to make the information comprehendible.

Nothing is small in the world, it is hard work, it is the hard work that can grow. To succeed, you have to work hard. Comment on the post when posting. It's also nice to see the post when he posts his comments in one post. I always try to make my posts look good. So that reading my post will help someone.

Yes agree to make topics in simple and easy language so everybody can participate in the forum discussion and present their meaningful views and ideas regarding the topic the language should be easy and precise. 

I agree with you and thanks you advise the members that you see word and easily word chose and all members no worried the topic and clearly they comment the topics and new members easily read it and learn more about the crypto. 

@Ch Ayyan I also said in another post that people use hard English thinking that it may help people getting their post paid. But the truth is many of us never understand that’s meaning which neither helps others to understand nor to get their post paid. 

Yes, you're right.A lot of people have a hard time writing and can't express what's on their mind, so the best words are easier and more understandable.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

The topic demand sometime the higher level of words you cannot expect every topic in simple words. You are here to learn and their fir you needed to evolve not to stick  with your old self. This forum is giving you a good opportunity of learning and earning where time isn't limited you can spent hours in exploring forum. This forum is building your knowledge sea and you have to adopt the crypto world synonymous here. 

I agree with you completely. This forum has people from all over the globe, many people have English as second language. Simple English will be beneficial for all memebers.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes dear we should create such topics that ia easily understand by all members and they not see any dificulty because information is as simple to understand it is easy to learn.so keep this points in mind while posting any kind of crypto material

Yeah i think that's true. There are a lot of topics on this forum that are in a very complicated and difficult to interpret for most members. So we should post comments simple and easy so that the beginners can take help.

This is a good request, but I think that the simplicity or complexity of a topic will depend on what you want to spread. There are interesting articles that we can share but that cannot be explained in three lines, but must be detailed and this results in the publication being extensive to be explained and understandable for everyone.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I agree with you with your opinion. Some issues make us confused about our matter, so we do not find them meaning or importance except that they put words next to some and we do not know the significance of the subject in my opinion.

On 3/6/2020 at 5:05 PM, QuadSentry said:

well sometimes unfortunately friend its hard to explain it in simple word always because there are things that should been this way not all topics can be so easy mate im very sorry to say this try to learn em it will be very useful though thats what i say here.

hi friends I am newbie in this platform  personal opinion will use a simple and meaningful language  in our post  all peoples are understand our post contant  it is necessary to everyone  to use a simple and meaningful words.💕

Edited by Rajab Ali

You are right, not all members here can understand complex sentences because not all of them have good English language, so i also want to recommend all members to make their posts understandable and do not have grammatical and spelling mistakes.

Yes mate Im totally agree with you. Always try to make topics simple and easy word. Where people can understand properly. Most of the people post in the forum creating difficult and hard word. So make useful, relevant, informative and unique content. 

• +1 1

I think that when you publish simple and clear comments, it will help many new traders to understand the nature of this site, but sometimes it may be forced to use difficult words in order to convey a specific idea, which poses a difficulty for people who

Your suggestion is very good, the easy and simple words used to explain the topics will be useful for those whose English language is weak and they will not take long to understand the proposed topic

I agree with you! But some articles need to be written and explained a lot about in order to please people with their ideas! The problem, however, is that some members do not have the patience to read long posts and avoid reading them all, they only want to read short articles with short topics and can have up to 20 posts per day.