World stock Markets and Bitcoin - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
muneebzafar889

World stock Markets and Bitcoin

Why people put their money to different stock market i really dont understand.They can trade bitcoin and have fun with it...

1 hour ago, James K. Bergstrom said:

other markets have no straight effect on crypto markets but they effect crypto in other ways

for example when people see that gold and stock is making them lose money, they'll cash out and inter other markets such as crypto

I'm actually sure that this was one of my answers to this topic and you just copy / pasted it here

wonderful, the things people do for 1000 satoshis

Probably stock market and Bitcoin market affect each other but corelation is probably not very big...

Just now, kiathaco said:

I have investments on both, in stock market I can be more relax, I think my money is safer because it is backed up by big companies even the government. Although it will really take some time before you can see and get your profit. While in Bitcoin, in a matter of weeks or months you will be able to see you profit and yeah it is very profitable.

I think you made good decision, to diversify your portfolio, so you can have security of stock market and big potential profit in crypto.

4 hours ago, playerduo said:

Here in my country, it was really hard to get involve in the stock market because there are a lot of different businessman who are involve in the stock market industry and they are very competitive. The best thing to do is just invest on cryptocurrency and you can convert your coins anytime to earn profit.

You are absolutely right, Bitcoin to FIAT transactions are usually immediate when they are made on Exchange platforms such as localbitcoins, I do not have experience in the Stock Market but the withdrawals I think take a few days to process.

17 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

I personally feel no one is having money to trade money 🙂 most of the stock market brokers are recommending users to buy mutual funds. nowadays people are not having money to overcome there monthly expenses everything they collapsed in past 10 years what do you say ?

There are many tools on the stock markets to trade. But I think this market is too regulated. There is a large minimum threshold for entry. The cryptocurrency market has no such restrictions.

19 minutes ago, andrehol said:

There are many tools on the stock markets to trade. But I think this market is too regulated. There is a large minimum threshold for entry. The cryptocurrency market has no such restrictions.

but for normal people that don't like to risk stock markets are really better, at least they don't lose 70-80 percent of their money in just 1 day

4 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

but for normal people that don't like to risk stock markets are really better, at least they don't lose 70-80 percent of their money in just 1 day

For normal people, perhaps. But I live in a country where investments in securities do not make sense, since 51% of the shares are always owned by the state. For me, cryptocurrencies are a window into the world of opportunities.

2 minutes ago, dedasew said:

For now nothing is related from stock exchange with crypto market but in future maybe there can be impact which is would be related to each other as this could only happen with world adoption and more people knowing about it.

yes if this happen then they can be linked, for example you may be able to buy stocks using you bitcoins, this would be good for both markets

On 10/14/2019 at 9:20 PM, Awaremooner said:

I am not sure of what you mean but if my guess is right, you are asking the effect of global market on cryptocurrency and if fluctuations in stock market have any effect on Bitcoin/ cryptocurrency? Well, I noticed a trend that cryptocurrency market looses/ bearish when US stock market is very bullish. Once stock market turns bearish, crypto market always turn bullish with bitcoin always the highest price gainer

This is an interesting observation. I've never known about this relationship between bitcoin and conventional markets. I will definitely be paying attention to this in the future and doing some more research into it.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Just now, Awaremooner said:

Just take a closer look. The gold market, stock market, and the crypto markets have a very funny relationship. When one rises, the other one falls. Most of these crypto whales come to the market when stocks turn bearish to pump bitcoin price

I know that there is a relationship between bitcoin and other altcoins, though I don't think they have conclusively proved exactly what effect BTC has on the other Altcoins. Some say a rise in BTC causes a fall in Altcoins, while others argue that a rise in BTC also causes altcoin prices to rise with it.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

2 minutes ago, gregory372 said:

Stocks are safer because growth or falls are predictable, but profits are very low. On the other hand, Bitcoin can bring way more profits way quicker, but however the price is totally unpredictable. Make your choice ! For me, no need to think about it twice, better risk money on something that is actually well-paying !

Bitcoin is safer and easy to access and get out of the market in just a few seconds and some clicks.

There is manipulation on both sides but i will definitely stay in cryptocurrency then staying in stock market! 

13 minutes ago, minter said:

Actually I do not really understand the world of the stock market, but a friend or rather my senior who has plunged and long been in the stock world said that, stocks are more susceptible to Fraud. because the stock market involves a broker or a third party.

governments do many regulations on stock markets, so you can be sure they already filtered fraud companies, also it's very more stable and has much less volatility

4 minutes ago, john693 said:

The stock market is a very risky business, I'd not advise thay you indulge in it. Most people who are successful in Stock Exchange often receive insider tips without which they wI'll not be making that much profit and it's often based on pure luck and it's akin to gambling. Bitcoins on the other hand is sure to give profits to those who invests in them.

so you think the stock market with that much of regulations is riskier than crypto ? I have never seen drops and jumps in stock market like these we are seeing in crypto market

Edited by Mohs3n71

3 hours ago, helen572 said:

Actually for me both are profitable but I choose investing in bitcoin. In bitcoin by holding some of btc then in just a few months you might earn profit big. In stock market there is a high risks investing in it a big chance to lose money and the earn profit is too long to see the outcomes. Thus, bitcoin is the best investment as the price is continuously sky rocket.

The stock market is less risky for investment. Your money is protected there. There is no speculation as the SEC controls every move and in the case of fraud they are punished very seriously. You are not protected at all in crypto market. If your money is on the exchanges then there is no guarantee that this exchange will work tomorrow. And there is no guarantee you will get your money back

On 10/14/2019 at 11:18 PM, muneebzafar889 said:

Can all world markets are effect on Bitcoin or other CryptoCurrency and can this stock market decrease or increase Bitcoin price now a days or in Future

There are being lot of changes and effect of bitcoins in all markets and alt markets. Thing to understand here with example.

Example : Suppose to users are doing trading on a exchange one is china and second is United States, So china user bought BTC from the order of US user then BTC will export and dollar will import for USA user. Opposite will be considered chinese. Same way if china get loss then sure it means it got loss of economy. The concept of import and export with all conditions matter very much. Since bitcoin is investment point and named as digital currency. So i hope many users will get this point what i want to say here.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

On 10/15/2019 at 2:18 AM, muneebzafar889 said:

Can all world markets are effect on Bitcoin or other CryptoCurrency and can this stock market decrease or increase Bitcoin price now a days or in Future

I think you should make your thread more precise, But i can give my idea about your question My answer is NO, stock market is not affected by Bitcoin since the stock trading is a part of the big community of global companies that sold part of its stock to raise funds, But Bitcoin price was often react on global issues specially negative towards cryptocurrency.

1 minute ago, sophiewy said:

Well I have experience in both stock market and bitcoin, the main huge difference between them is risk level, in stock market there is much more risk than bitcoin, and the profit level is little bit high in bitcoin, so if you have investment you better invest on bitcoin, in stock market it is every difficult to find profitable shares and if you do not find shares the make profit then your money will lost.

I don't understand how you actually are saying that the risk in stock markets are more than crypto ! how many times you saw such drops that we see in bitcoin in a stock market ?

6 minutes ago, leofahey said:

although it has the same risk, I prefer with bitcoin only and will not trade stocks right now because I still believe that I can do many things in bitcoin and besides that, I believe that I can make more money from bitcoin. although bitcoin price is volatile, this is good for me so I can buy at low price and sell at the high price and I could still make a profit in a week.

I really like you, with the enthusiasm that you have this will save bitcoin, indeed trading bitcoin is very big risk we have to learn first well and correctly

Such an influence will not happen until the legal status of the BTC is determined at the legislative level, and its “signs” are introduced into civil circulation. None of the world countries can boast of this today.

pxf.jpg

Stock market and bitcoin has some similiarity but if you consider the project plan both of them are totally different. In stock market you have some shares, if the firm perform well you make money and if perform bad you loose money. In bitcoin, first of all it itself is a digital currency which price grows depending on it's demand and uses...

although it has the same risk, I prefer with bitcoin only and will not trade stocks right now because I still believe that I can do many things in bitcoin and besides that, I believe that I can make more money from bitcoin. although bitcoin price is volatile, this is good for me so I can buy at low price and sell at the high price and I could still make a profit in a week.

safety in exchanges comparing between crypto and stocks will be better in stocks because of regulation and exchanges being seriously high risk in attacks of hackers, profitability is a no brainer answer, it will be crypto trading of course. Movement in stocks trading is so slow compared to trade bitcoin and knowing the fact that some countries doesn't have tax regulation yet on cryptos.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:18 AM, muneebzafar889 said:

I don't think there is a correlation between the world market and the stock market with the crypto market. The price of bitcoin and crypto has never been influenced by stock prices or world market prices. The price of bitcoin and crypto is influenced by investors and users.