Our own topics can we comment on that - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albey mathews

Our own topics can we comment on that

I usually give topic regularly but if I am able to do that it will be good for me because the number of post will increase and also there is a different kind of knowledge I would have in my own topics.

1 hour ago, Albey mathews said:

I usually give topic regularly but if I am able to do that it will be good for me because the number of post will increase and also there is a different kind of knowledge I would have in my own topics.

of course we can continue writing comments within our same subject, provided it is a useful comment and so that users are extended and continue to participate there

I think yes of course, but as a reply to those who commented your topic, for example maybe any members ask you a question about your topic, so you can write the answer, so I think is possible you can comment on your topic.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes my friend, you can comment, reply to people within your post, but you can reply to people who need to respond and help

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are allowed to comment on a topic that you have written. However, the comment must still be meaningful and related to the topic for it to count as one of your posts for your potential earnings.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think you can post your own comment in the topic which you have posted. Try to post meaningful and relevant posts.

Of course you can, I mean sometimes you will find a member who replied to your topic with a question and in this case you need to reply to him, I mean don't quote yourself, this is not right but you can reply to any member even if this was inside your topic, there is nothing wrong with this

19 hours ago, Samiha25 said:

If we create our own topic can we get to comment on that please help us to know it maybe helpful 

Yes, you can create your own topic specially if you did not find the answer that you are looking for in the other forum and yes, people will make a comment in your topic if they find it useful in their part or if they can help you on your topic.

If i comment on the topic of my own i will gain money and reputation by all the people around the world who uses it and also it will be counted on the comment section and also it is a very knowledgeable for all of us who uses it.

o guess there is no problem if you reply others posts and answer them but try to dont share same content more than one time because it is spamming and also if you had another question and you didn't find the answer in comments you can ask you question again.

Hello my friend, let me ask you a question and you will find an answer to your question. If I comment on your topic and asked you a question, will you answer me my question or not? Of course, you will answer me and we will discuss your topic, so you can comment on your topic for sure.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I think you can post in your topic.  But I don't think that post will count.  You can just give everyone a good idea.  Quote all posts.  Everyone will benefit greatly.  Always remember how to give good information to everyone.

On 3/3/2020 at 10:21 PM, Albey mathews said:

dear you can comment on your topic also. so that you will clearly describe your topic in comment and reader will get ore understanding and thus will learn too much .so don't feel shy on your topics.

No, you can't comment your own post.You might be get warning for this.

If you got warning 3 times your account will be block.

So, be careful about this.But, you can reply on our own post.

All the best!

According to my knowledge. We can comment and reply to our topic. But I think it's only once a day. one day I reply to my topic two to three guys comments and it was counted is one.

Sure you can do that commenting on your own post by this way I think, if your post is about guidance for the newbies, you can comment again in your topic just by adding more guidance to your post or you can comment to someone that's reacted to your post

On 3/3/2020 at 10:21 PM, Albey mathews said:

You can comment on your own topics but make sure it is a necessary to make comment because if it is not necessary and you keep saying thank you for reply and so on to keep your comments more and more this will be a warning or deletion of posts.

The topicss given to post in a stage for the visitors to comment are much valuable so it is important for the market rule to be posted at regular intervals.

On 3/3/2020 at 7:21 PM, Albey mathews said:

Sure you can. You can reply to other members that commented on your post. These comments you made are also counted only if they contain useful information or a discussion (comments like Thank you for replying will definitely be deleted or not counted).

Yes, my friend, you can comment on the topic that you are creating, but make your comments on the responses that really need a response so that comments that are not important are not deleted.

If you are facing problems, you are not able to solve them so you can learn to learn their topics. Yes you can post and make sure you like them, but do not repeat it which contrary to the law of cryptotalk. I hope you will learn thanks.

of course you can still comment on your own topic,especially if it is for discussion,you can answer as many as you want there but not all will get payment. 

Yes you can write comments in your own topics but it must be in answers of other users. You can post replies to other users who had commented in your topics.

On 3/3/2020 at 10:51 PM, Albey mathews said:

It's called Threads, not topics. There is no hard and fast rule for saying thread or topics, but a forum poster needs to hold on to conventions. Second, you can post any thread you want, as long as your thread makes sense and initiates active constructive and useful discussion, there is no harm in creating threads. In fact as a poster, i would encourage you and everyone else to create more threads, so we may more threads to post on.