Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

Hello my friend the topic you are talking about is very useful and important .. I agree with you that bitcoin digital currency coded very useful in real life as we we can be converted to money, the paper is real and it's what we want in addition to the possibility of trading this currency Plains and in the circulation ..
Finally, we can also learn and earn money at the same time without wasting our precious time.

• +1 1

My dear, I am also very happy to work here and spend my money that I earn on my expenses and my daily and university needs. I feel that I am responsible for myself thanks to the forum and the material and moral gains it provides to us. Thank you.

True, it helps in our daily life in terms of funding our needs. Bitcoin value have been skyrocketing form 2010  to date. This have make people to have money to  satisfy their daily needs

It's true The forum is helping us financially in a  way as we can earn BTC from here although it is not a nig amount but a Worthy one for the students who can take it as a part time job and can meet their financial needs.

If it is true bitcoin helps us a lot in our expenses, for example in my country you can already recharge your phone balance using bitcoin, and some fast food places also accept bitcoin it is excellent.

Absolutely right bitcoin is very useful  to earn money .As a student it is very helpful for me to meet my daily  expenses and  I am very thankful to the team of bitcoin talk who provide us best chance to earn money to meet our expenses. Thank you

• +5 1

Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are much helpful while buying/purchasing online products or services. I often use bitcoins for purchasing air-time recharge, domain services, Software(VPS and VPN subscriptions) and more with the help of cryptocurrency. 

Of course, my dear, working here in this wonderful forum provided us with a good opportunity to move to a better life after it was simple. The staff also earn students. Thanks for this wonderful forum.

Yes, I agree with you in that, because this platform is an income that helps us a lot in the affairs of the university, and the daily expenses, and we must also have our participation useful in order to continue this work by increasing experience and knowledge.

I am a beginner and I have not made money yet, but I think that Bitcoin helps us with our livelihood requirements and reaps what exciting money is good for earning money and gaining knowledge

The truth is that yes, the money I earn here helps me pay for my expenses, such as paying for my internet, my haircut, my clothes, my shoes, so keep working hard, this forum helps us with our expenses.

• +1 1

The bitcoin is the largest digital currency in the cryptocurrency market and has the highest market value, so it's has help the lives of so many people around the world and it's can help in your daily expenses as well, so learn more about the bitcoin and gain unlimited offer from that.

for me in the Bitcoin is not helpful as helpful for others as I am not earning money in Bitcoin right now but I think I would be able to do that in next few days.

Yes, my friend, the cryptocurrency has helped many people in their daily lives, especially in light of the global Corona epidemic, in which people sit in their homes. I am also a student at the university and I need money to complete my studies and I hope to be able to obtain my wish.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is helping me a lot to earn money and save my additional money in a safe haven for my future. To earn money this platform has been very helpful for needy people because they can earn easily by making positive and useful posts and comments on forum.

• +1 1

I learnt about this bitcoin helps in their daily expenses but I don't know how????  I don't know how people earn a lot from this???  

15 hours ago, Danial53745 said:

Yes, my friend, you are right in Bitcoin, and the field of digital currencies will have a great positive impact on everyone. We must strive to learn more experience in order to be successful in this field.

@Danial53745 Not only bitcoin, there are other currencies that are very good for making money, such as etherum, doge ltc, what happens is that bitcoin is the first that was created and the most expensive, but if we learn to move in the world of Cryptocurrencies can make good profits with the others, you just have to know how to do it and that takes time.

Yes, my friend, this is what distinguishes this currency. It can help improve our living conditions and also improve the economies of countries. In my opinion, this currency will have a prosperous future soon.

Of course my friend always when we make the right investment in the world of crypto and provide useful and correct topics and publications we always get positive evaluation from other members and the site pays us and turns it into a real currency we receive and help us a lot in meeting our needs and settlements.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I am new here in this forum and I know that I can get knowledge and money together and I can actually cover many expenses for special needs or buy any electrical tools Thank you

Yes bicotin works in our daily life because by working 2..3 hours this foram earn you little amount of  bicotin, now its your concern what to do you also put it in the trade or you should use it in the daily expences.

My friend in the world of cryptocurrencies, it is necessary to do several things to benefit from them and prove their effectiveness, as we can obtain profit also through the ease of the trading and investment process, and this depends on the experience of those who invest and it is well-known and popular as the cryptocurrency is a great example despite the existence of a non-physical form of this  Currencies and also the great profits achieved by these currencies, as well as our access to additional income

• +1 1

Yes dear friend, you are right that crypto currency is helpful in increasing our daily expenses. It's very helpful for everyone who is working pn this forum

Well in my country it is illegal. We cannot use crypto currency openly in our country so exchange them in local fiat currency through exchange plateforms like wazir x. Coming to your question yes btc does helps us in daily expenses as im a student , so i need money for my daily expenses and cryptotalk is offering that money in the form of bitcoins.

• +2 1

I always wanted to be an independent girl at early age and now I feel like I found a great chance for me to collect some money by learning too ,so Iam so glad to be here even I have not recieved any money til now because Iam new here but Iam so excited!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.