Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

That's right, I have a precente phrase every day! There is no good rise without a good fall, bitcoin will reach and pass its historical maximum and in a not too distant time.

Yes its really help us for our daily needs i also use this platform money to my studies and my other need its really help full so we should also have duty to deliver our best to crypto forum.

I hope you all are agrees with me.

• +1 1

Of course.  Bitcoin is a currency that we can use to meet our daily needs.  It will help us.  The popularity of Bitcoin could turn into a one-time currency.  Bitcoin's is constantly growing.  Which urges the people of the forum to be interested in the work.  This is a very useful forum where bitcoin can be easily earned.  So be compliant by following the rules in this forum.

I agree with you. I have heard from some friends that you get paid after a certain number of posts and they really find it very useful. That it really helps them financially. It helps them with their daily expenses. Thankful to the forum for supporting the members back by paying them. 

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies are very useful when you don't have a lot of options, while they don't require much verification and data about you. Although I prefer using top ranked coins for investments and also trades but I also use other tokens for earning extra income.

I would say bitcoin is very helpful in these days specially in pandemic situation due to corona virus. People are losing their job but on the other hand bitcoin gonna give opportunities to work and earn. Thanks 

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, FA1891MA006 said:

I would say bitcoin is very helpful in these days specially in pandemic situation due to corona virus. People are losing their job but on the other hand bitcoin gonna give opportunities to work and earn. Thanks 

I am a victim that lost his livelihood because of the pandemic and lockdown. I faces a lots of challenges because my job then was base on hourly payment. Thanks to this forum that was introduced to me by a friend. This forum has really helped my life. Especially in this hard time.

• +2 1

On 12/3/2020 at 5:33 PM, Sofia noor said:

Yeah you are right the daily earning is helping me a lot in my daily expenses even it helps me to less the burden of my expenditures. But now a days I am very nervous because the price of token is decreasing day by day it's a big loss for every one now i have to hold these token and wait for increasing prices.

Yes bitcoin can help us all in this forum in different ways, we are earning here everyday if we work and that's really motivating. Am also very concern about the decrease in price of talk token, am yet to make my first withdrawal so am hoping the price go high so that I can make my withdrawal.

• +1 1

Yes sure I find this forum helpful . You say right my friend bitcoin really help us in our daily expenses . I start work few days ago   now BTC button  could not work  . I hope it will do  work early and when it start do work I hope I can get more profit . Thanks .

• +1 1

Really Bitcoin that I earns through this platform helps me a lot to meet our daily needs. For me it's just like a hot job that makes a handsome amount when I get paid in fait currency. In short I would like to say yes as bitcoin helps me a lot 

If is very helpful. It provides me knowledge and income to full fill my expenses. I really enjoy to use it for my daily expenses. It is really work. 

Bitcoin now could be already in our actual lives, we as a crypto users feel that extra than any other man or woman, specifically while we communicate approximately the monetary existence, due to the fact cryptocurrencies had been made for such fields, a number of humans turns into rich because of bitcoin and all crypto global

yes my friend I agree with you, this business help us to make some money and increase our skills in communication by posting and commenting 

No doubt, because I'm managing my expense due to cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Everyone know the important of bitcoin in life. So many want to become rich by bitcoin. So according to me it is usefull source of earning and suitable for manage our expenses. So many student are work on this forum and getting payment and managing thier expenses. So  i like crypto and bitcoin because it help me in my daily base expenses. 

It really helps us on our daily expenses because the more you get bitcion the more you money increase due to the rise of bitcion or the fall of BTC, you will still get something to earn money for your daily income to earn a living @Mubiflow

• +4 1

Yes why not I am sure bitcoins which is earn from here it will be help us in our daily basic needs to buy it, therefore we should work here for earning, and learning it will be benefit for us in future practical life.

@kizz Obviously Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses as it enables us to participate in making profits through various earning options such as trading and investing and that's why I recommend most of the Cryptotalk forum members to use this forum effectively by interacting with other advanced expertise in order to share new crypto opportunities, ideas and concepts that can help us to make huge profits outside the forum

download (36).jpg

• +2 1

Yes dear why not we are here for two things first is learning and second is earning. We are bitcoins from here and with the help of yobite account we collect them. After this we are converting them our local money with any website like withdraw etc. Yes why not it is useful in our daily expenses if we are a student cryptotalk is our part time job. 

Yes. Bitcoin help us in our daily expenses. That's true. No one can deny that. Those who work on cryptocurrency depend on bitcoin. Because what what you earn profit ,you use it in your daily life. It feel blessed to get money form  cryptocurrency. 

Yes no doubt. I think it will give us very nice and appreciate. Because we got the money from cryptotalk forum so it will give us money in the form of Satoshi. So I think it is very enjoyable and we use it in our daily expenses.

• +2 1

This is a good participation from you, my friend, because the money we get here will benefit us in raising the standard of our lives and paying the expenses of daily life, and this is very nice to have from a website

On 3/3/2020 at 6:29 PM, Migo said:

Bitcoin now is already in our real lives, we as a crypto users feel that more than any other person, especially when we talk about the financial life, because cryptocurrencies were made for such fields, a lot of people becomes rich because of bitcoin and all crypto world 

No doubt about what you said.. A lot of people are becoming rich and achieving their dream with the help bitcoin and other crypto world. Cryto platform allows you to earn, learn, get information and acquire different kind of skills that will contribute success to our daily activities. Am proud to be a member of this platform because am chasing my dreams with help of bitcoin...

Yes this forum has helped a lot of people to earn additional income. For some it is the only source of income. It also increases our knowledge which can be applied to make good investments.

No doubt this forum is a source of income for us. Bitcoin plays major role in income. Through earning many people manage their lives with these expenses. As i am student this earning helps in my projects etc.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Actually, I know people who provide for their families through working in this field..My friends and I cannot complete our university studies without working here..it is a really great opportunity to preserve your life and I am really grateful to everyone who helps us in this .. Good luck everyone 🖤