Is BSV coin a SCAM or not? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is BSV coin a SCAM or not?

Is BSV coin a SCAM or not?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Is BSV a SCAM coin?

• YES
    • NO

On 10/13/2019 at 5:43 PM, hexwin said:

Bitcoin SV toughens up its cryptocurrency – FinTech Futures

image.png.1aef1c19a3382010fad350e8ccd0b4ae.png

What do you think about BSV coin and man
who is leading it called Craig Wright better known as FakeSatoshi?
I would love hear your opinion and feedback.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-sv/

Please VOTE and express what do you think YES or NO
You can also post proof materials for your claims

I am thinking that BSV Has been go all time  high because of some of their news and this is because thwy have changed more and more plans.  Moreover their volume hase Been come all time high.

I see it name BSV coin at the first time. I am not believe that it will scam or not. But if it is not contains scam, so I learned about before. So I thinking it scam.

I think Bitcoin SV is just another bitcoin fork that just want to have a piece of the pie, this coin have nothing to offer to the crypto world and it is not that different from Bitcoincash, I know let most Bitcoin fork scams this wouldn't last long and it will fall.

The arrogance of the founder of BSV, Craig Wright, made him an enemy of most crypto communities, several times the BSV coins were issued from the world's most famous Crypto Exchange. If this continues, how long will BSV last?

On 10/13/2019 at 8:43 PM, hexwin said:

Craig Wright is really the fake Satoshi but it does not mean that BSV is a scam coin. BSV have been sucessfully integrated itself in the crypto world and nobody was scammed in buying or holding it. Though it is called the fake bitcoin but still it is a good cryptocurrency.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I see that some people CHOOSE that BSV coins aren't always fraudulent, but they don't show any real evidence or they don't publish rationalization about it. But the court case file did say something about falsifying and falsifying letters. I don't know much about BSV. I was not happy when BTC cut the chain. For me BSV becomes other pieces, only BTG. I no longer observe statistics and I don't know what BCH and BSV are now (what is Bitcoin ABC). for that reason, I did not cut my money to promote BSV, because now I am not told.

12 hours ago, Shohag said:

Bsv is a very well known scam. It is being promoted by the criminal Calvin Ayre and his puppet another criminal Craig Wright. Craig Wright is famous for forging fake documents. He even did it in the court room while looking straight into the eyes of the Judge.I see that some people VOTED tha BSV coin is not a scam, but they never presented any real proofs
or they posted no explanation about it.  Court however did say something about forging and faking papers

These guys are just too go to be true and they are responsible for their own demise., But we should  keep in mind that we all make money from this coin since this fork give out free airdrop for BTC holders.

spacer.png

I think the founder of this coin deceived himself. And I don't have one decimal from this coin at all. Maybe if he can send 1 BTC to my wallet then I will buy even more.

On 15.02.2020 at 22:10, tranesal said:

Good for you.  On the off hazard that you still preserve a few Bitcoin.... Perhaps you'll be capable gotten to be HEX coin tycoon inside the event which you claim it. It is not a fork, and it underpins BTC holders 😉 and it is moreover Free coins.

BS V coin isn't always Bitcoin and it has nothing to do with Satoshi Nakamoto or any vision of his.

Although the situation you are talking about is a big debate, I think I have a scam.  Although the project has a high transaction volume in terms of daily trading volume and has a very important place in the market, it has no value.  In addition, the person at the beginning of the project is not reassuring.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:47 PM, TucoRamirez said:

This is most certainly a scam promoted by a known fraudster. I don't know how he can call himself professor at all, he is a big liar, and publicity hungry wanker.

That is why people need to be very careful in situations like this so that you will not be scammed of your hard earn money with project like this that has some suspicious and has an high alert of scam report.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:43 PM, hexwin said:

dude, everything that have to do with craig wright is scam and fake so bitcoin sv is too.

i mean, if you him, how can you trust him? he just said that he is the real satoshi nakamoto only to pump his coin... and it is also already been proved that he is not.

so yes BSV is a scam coin

5 minutes ago, Rickso said:

dude, everything that have to do with craig wright is scam and fake so bitcoin sv is too.

i mean, if you him, how can you trust him? he just said that he is the real satoshi nakamoto only to pump his coin... and it is also already been proved that he is not.

so yes BSV is a scam coin

In this Case many will still go and buy this particular coin because all what they are thinking is to make huge gains from it because people will believe that as far there is bit coin in it then its going to do well.

Funny how 52% of members up till today voted that BSV is not a scam coin. Seriously guys you deserve what you vote for. Unless this was some campaign effort by the BSV team to create accounts in cryptotalk just to spam this topic to prove something.LOL . 

BSV is a total scam seriously and if you don't believe me, then I got no time for you. DYOR.

I believe that BSV is a stunt, it made a huge amount of fake desire accessible, various people put the hold assets in to it and now they have gone cold, bsv is bearly trading on any noteworthy exchange and trade volume have drop massively since it came up a year back

A lot of things aroud Bitcoin SV seem quite fake to me - starting with its leader Craig Wright  who claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto. It's name "Bticoin Satoshi Vision" - it is too much to claim that you know what was the real Satoshi's vision but well Craig claim that he himself is Satoshi so that makes him having the right to know that.

No, I think that this coin is a result of a split of Bitcoin, it may be slow to move or something like that, but it is not a scam because it is already in most of the large platforms.

I perceive that several population VOTED tha BSV coin is not a scam, but they in no way free any authentic proofs
or they posted no elucidation about it.  see then again did input a little about forging and faking papers

This man claimed that he was a satisfaction, and then when they showed evidence against him, he cried in court, "he made fakes of documents etc.

I don't understand why we need bitcoin 3 bitcoin 4 when we have bitcoin? To me BSV is a scam. It has no value or technology

I think that it's a scam coin because while seeing it's reviews and responses of the users its states that this coin is promoting some scam activities which is not consistable in cryptocurrency.

I don't like this coin at all because of the acts of the founders mostly, what they are doing is making this coin to be less trusted by people and I won't ever buy this coin even for a quick trade.

I thought that BSV was a fraud coin, I was convinced by that scammer because it was so promising and everything was very comfortable, but I told myself I should wait, and then I saw the message. Believe it is a scam.

It is difficult to say anything without deep knowledge. BSV is a hard fork of bitcoin after bitcoin cash. Also it is in the market from two years. So it is difficult to say it scam. I think many people are working in it.