Is BSV coin a SCAM or not? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is BSV coin a SCAM or not?

Is BSV coin a SCAM or not?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Is BSV a SCAM coin?

• YES
    • NO

I don,t know so much about this coin thats why i not sure about this coin that the BSV coin is scam or not because now this time so many scammers will work in crypto market and they start to make their own coins and launched in the market will low volume and high rate and after some time they dump their coin completely.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/18/2019 at 7:59 AM, Deborah Christine said:

From some of the news that I read there are many who say that BSV is a scam coin. And if we see there really isn't any development activity for their project.

Yes i also read in the news that BSV coin is a scam coin and thats why i am not buying this coin because scam coin will give us just loss not profit and i already loss so much money in it and i think i got right decision that not to buy the BSV coin i just buy the yobit exchange coins and collect them in that exchange for future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

BSV looking like scam it has not a hash rate.many users are invested

their capital in this token but now bsv become cold token.I suggest

you beaware from scam token and before invest know well

I don't think it's necessarily a scam coin, but it's a bitcoin clone and there are already quite a few of those out there already, and it's not needed.  Nor will it ever get used for anything other than trading, and I'm fairly sure that it'll be hard to make a profit with it, because demand just isn't there.

I don't think BSV is a scam coin, as you can see still running in the market for the long time, but I don't like Craig Wright he is really Fake Satoshi, he just want to be fame in crypto world.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

In 15 November 2018 when BCH hardfork  and creat new coin BSV then all crypto market badly dumped that time bitcoin price already hit $3000. 

Market crash main reason are  Craig Wright because  Craig Wright said he dies to bitcoin. 

But I think BSV not scam because It's still dominating in market.    

It definitely has some red flags. They caused an over hype with their marketing and leaded people buy into this crap. I don't even see how can it compete with BTC or even BitcoinCash. Doesn't make sense to me so I stay away.

There are many coins in the market. Some are good and some are scams. I don't know BSV coin and never invest here so I don't know anything about this now. I hope it will be best for everyone. First you can check then you can invest this project.

This is not exactly a scam, it's just a worthless coin. It will never make a profit and nobody should invest in it.

Remember that the definition of a scam has to be:

1. We make ICO
  2. Investors buy an ICO
  3. We shut down and steal all the investment (exit scam), our "coin tokens" become worthless

He's probably not going to exit scam this cause he wants to troll more bitcoin holders with his fake coin.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

i think bsv coin is a big scam.mainly they are doing a fake ico.in crypto market there are many fake project now for stealing asset of another person.we should avoid it.

I dont know much about BSV coin but i heared bsv coin now not

trustable coin just ignore it.maybe now it is not profitable token

13 minutes ago, caklonte said:

I am not familiar with BSV and rarely even talk about the coin in cryptocurrency. If indeed BSV is a scam why have you listed on many market exchanges? Isn't that exactly not a scam? I still do not understand this. So I was able to conclude it.

of course not scam friends !!!  because bch is a coin cryptocurrency that emerged after hardfork bitcoin cash, although dev bsv had made a sensation because it claimed to be satoshi nakamoto who made strong reactions from various circles and impacted on delisting bsv on several large exchanges,however it actually makes bsv the better the price

21 minutes ago, caklonte said:

So because the dev from BSV declared Satoshi Nakamoto he was criticized and attacked by his project as a cryptocurrency scam. I just knew this because I was not interested in BSV. So it's good that this coin is not a scam, at least it doesn't hurt investors because of the dev statement.

after the tweet from the founder of the bsv viral on social media! indeed provoked a strong reaction to the tweet, and this caused the price of the bsv , but OKEX still maintains BSV amidst the polemic of Satoshi Nakamoto's claims.

Just now, caklonte said:

Very good and useful information brother about one of the new BSV cryptocurrency coins that I know about now. Very useful for me as a newbie in reviewing more BSV in the world of cryptocurrency. So I seem to have missed the news about this BSV coin.

more or less like that bro, that bsv is not a cryptocurrency coin that developed from ico, but a coin that arises because of hardfork, and in my opinion, bsv is a good coin because besides the price is also good, but its position in the marketcap is also good,

From the market of BSV itself, it can be seen that BSV is not a scam, although I do not know why the price of BSV can be like this, even those who are old coins are not able to survive at a good price,

Maybe we should forget the Satoshi Nakamoto scandal by the founder of BSV, because BSV is able to be well received by the market

Why 45% people called Bitcoin SV is a Scam coin. If it is a scam coin then how this coin goes in top 5 position? Can anyone told me that why are you prople  called bitcoin sv is a scam coin.?

I will not answer this kind of question directly. The truth here is that even Bitcoin was crowned Scam at its early stage, so BSV may not bee a scam. the only thing there is that, it could be manipulated but not to say it is a scam. Even Bitcoin is also manipulated by some whales and exchanges.

I have not clear information about Vs coin but I saw it is listed on Coinmarketcap and coingecko sites so we cannot say it to scam project volume of it also high. 

On 10/21/2019 at 2:38 PM, madoras said:

why we said scam?the prize bsv still good enough.and prize higher than ethereum so i still like it this coins but low process transaction on bsv i dont know why too late 

just because its price is higher than etheruem doesnt mean its actually better than etheruem because each coin has its own network and use case.

for me its not just BSV that i count as a scam but also bchabc because i dont like these bitcoin forks and specially bch because it has caused the price of bitcoin to drop sharply in the past

BSV is delisted by many exchanges but still its on 5th ranked coin and price is also going up even many expereinced traders are not feeling good about this we cannot call this a scam but still few rumours about this coin are on so we have to watch all this situation before any investment even its not promising may be in near future its going to be more on down side.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:43 PM, hexwin said:

Bitcoin SV toughens up its cryptocurrency – FinTech Futures

image.png.1aef1c19a3382010fad350e8ccd0b4ae.png

What do you think about BSV coin and man
who is leading it called Craig Wright better known as FakeSatoshi?
I would love hear your opinion and feedback.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-sv/

Please VOTE and express what do you think YES or NO
You can also post proof materials for your claims

From what I have known this while is that,what makes a coin a scam is when it claims to stay and the developers run away. but from every indications, Bicoin SV cannot be called scam until it become a scam coin.