Is BSV coin a SCAM or not? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is BSV coin a SCAM or not?

Is BSV coin a SCAM or not?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Is BSV a SCAM coin?

• YES
    • NO

On 17.03.2020 at 00:50, Auto22 said:

Bitvoinsv doesn't look like a scam coin but it is important to know that the owner of this coin is potentially a scammer. Meaning he could anytime manipulate the price of the coin 

It's superior to say it as a shit coin than trick coin because it has not scammed anybody but or maybe a coin which not much of utilize and in a general sense exceptionally week.

Hi. BSV is a coin. 100% I believe it is a scam. and I also believe that almost everyone considers it a scam. I have never met anyone as bad as him, he is very rational and very cunning

that is most absolutely a rip-off promoted via a acknowledged fraudster. I do not know how he can call himself professor in any respect, he's a huge liar, and exposure hungry wanker.

This guy claimed to be satoshi and then he cried in court docket when they showed evidence against him,,he solid files and so on , lets not forget this man desires to destroy BTC, dont touch this scam

i haven't for onece everly heared about this very crypto currency you arr talking about so i don't really think i can give a comment on weather if it is a scam or if it actually isn't a scam at all, may be you should give some reason why you think it is a scam

Bsv is ine of the scam projects that is well known in the community, and this project has even manipulated their price just to attract more users to their platform

I don't think that it is real it is fake and you tried to destroy santoshi are Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency so I am not going to support it rather I would also suggest everyone not to try this

It's scam bro stay away from it he thinks that he is Nakamota and i am sure that he is attention seeker so that people Invest there and know about him. If you want to keep your fund safe stay away from the bsv coin.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I do not consider this coin a Scam. Because it is traded on many exchanges And bitcoin SV has an impressively large capitalization. These are good indicators.

It cannot be considered a fraudulent currency, but in my opinion it is a traditional currency and it tries to be very similar to Bitcoin in terms of sales and price, but this is very difficult in fact it is not famous by this name. We most of us know what Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cache and Bitcoin Gold are, but we did not hear that name

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin sv is not a scam, it is completely legit, its price increase and also decrease like other cryptocurrencies depending on how market is. It is even a strong cryptocurrency which the sic most strongest. 

On 5/1/2020 at 5:51 PM, alex72 said:

Yes of course I also think that it is not a scam but you have to be careful for the investing bsv coin.

It is amongst he scam projects that have been manipulating the market and they are well known for it. If you wish to to invest in that coin, then you will have to be carefully 

From the number of reviews which I've seen there on this article as if the talk of the Craig wright creation of the bitcoin Satoshi vision. As from most comments here, I see  the dislike of this coins and even on that of Craig wright, as I was really Keen on knowing this guy, as I've heard many things though about him on the Bitcoin sphere

On 3/18/2020 at 4:01 PM, kadayakito said:

Hi. BSV is a coin. 100% I believe it is a scam. and I also believe that almost everyone considers it a scam. I have never met anyone as bad as him, he is very rational and very cunning

Hello, not a scam coin. You can have a look it's current market cap $3,464,692,146 USD and also you can see it on the different cryptocurrency exchange sites and most of the investors are investing in this coin without having fears. 

I didn't think that bsv is really a good coin as a investment purposes , I never interested in bitcoin cash or bcv coin . because I always think that their is higher chance we can lost our money their . invest your precious money in bitcoin as compare to bsv .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Time will tell. However, I feel that this currency is a scam, you have to be very careful when choosing to buy some type of currency that presents doubts and then goes under, generating losses to the people who buy it.

I do not think it is a scam as long as the currency is present, traded and authorized, so I think it is real currency
Scammers are people who cheat other people

Without a doubt it is a scam This guy claimed to be satoshi and then cried in court when they showed evidence against him, forged documents etc, and remember that Bsv is a well known scam, and He is being promoted by criminal Calvin Ayre and his puppet another criminal Craig Wright.

Another currency that takes advantage of the bitcoin name to attract potential investors with the purpose that they think they are investing in bitcoin when in reality it is another currency. Then if they are scammed, the fault is bitcoin

It is a currency that was born in the main chain btc very early to know if it is a scam, you have to analyze the project and only you decide to invest some money

there are a lot of scam project on twtitter or somewhere. so we should wait listing on a great exchange for buy it

Contrary to the expectations of the developer of universal recognition, Bitcoin SV has not received, and there is hardly anyone who really considers this bitcoin true. BSV is unable to compete with the main cryptocurrency, because even in the “fork war” with Bitcoin ABC, it clearly loses.

Edited by AlexRay

There are many coins in the market. Some are good and some are scams. I don't know BSV coin and never invest here so I don't know anything about this now. I hope it will be best for everyone. First you can check then you can invest this project.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.