The Best Way - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

The Best Way

The best way to learn about cash to current says and bitcoins and trading in bitcoins and anything you have to study about that you know what is it and how it is functioning and then you can do anything  on bitcoins on your own knowledge.

5 hours ago, stuntdila said:

what is the best way for a beginner to learn about the cryptocurrency market?

1.Research… It’s that easy.
There are thousands of informative articles and videos in the Internet So I suggest you read, read, read and watch.
Learning about what you are going to do will help you in the future.

2.Ask help from experts
you can find crypto experts in forums like this. Do not hesitate to ask questions about your problems. I know they will help
you.

3.Play around with the market with a small amount of money.
After you done with your research I suggest you to pick a few cryptocurrencies and buy them try to make a profit by hold 
them or investing them. There are a lot of Cryptocurrencies to choose but it’s best to choose some that have a lot of support
already and have good technology.

Thanka for your topic and also your advices like for you. It really will help me some how.

Hello my buddy. As a beginner i prefer use social media systems to investigate greater approximately crypto foreign money. Additionally i take advantage of a few applications from the play keep to learn greater approximately crypto forex.

Hi friends. As I am new here I don't know much . But as far as I have came to know about crypto currency is through social media , internet and audio video visuals as well as through some apps from playstore.

I saw here that many informations are given by you friends and it is very informative for any beginner to learn more about the crypto currency.

1 hour ago, Khalid Khan said:

The best way to learn about cash to current says and bitcoins and trading in bitcoins and anything you have to study about that you know what is it and how it is functioning and then you can do anything  on bitcoins on your own knowledge.

Yes you are right the first thing which is important to.understand is that collect all information about bitcoins and yobit and know that how to work with it then we should work more efficiently

Yes i think it is a good topics. The biginners should know many types of things about cryptotalk. If he don’t want to face any problems he should know all of rules in this sites.                  

In my opinion,get set here.beacuse if you can get set,you can get banned.stay here.look what everyone is doing, what is best for you.  

Best information for beginners there its very important to do some research first when dealing with crypto trading all investments or seek help from experts with knowledge and wisdom and finally its true to risk small amounts so as to get used of the market and learn one  or two things thanks.

This kind of information we want for new members who want from this forum, you give really good knowledgeable topic bro I agree with your tips, we gain information from video visuals  through you tube and this information collects quickly, other then like reading articles and any one says.

Well, when it comes to learn about something. You need to do all those points you mentioned. 

For me if you find a good teacher and he/she will teach and guide you. 

You will be good in research and playing around as well. 

يThank you, my friend, for sharing this information. Beginners can learn and apply these matters by working on this forum so they can benefit from the experience of the rest of the members or ask different questions. 

In addition to reading a lot of topics

The best way to search is through Google, as it provides a very large and unlimited number of information that a person needs in the local currency market

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If your a beginner about the cryptocurrency like me, Its better to start from the basics the. You can read article watch youtube videos and then you can even use a book to improve your knowledge about them, I mostly spend my time watch youtube video about cryptocurrency.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I think the best way and also the easiest way is to do research about many things in the crypto talk which is for earning and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that it is a very good process.

true 100/100 ... I can say that you said everything important in this area!!

I just want to add that you have to be patient and be careful..there is a lot risks in trading

Thank you, my dear friend, for this useful topic because it will encourage beginners to develop themselves and improve their abilities to write topics so that these topics become useful to others.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

19 hours ago, Arun gope said:

The platform is created best for the people and money by asking that out to the senior member give the whole answer clear the topic of your doubt as much as you can because people in the forum good numbers for create many number of topics .

Yes that out to the senior  member  give the whole answer  clear the topic of your doubt as mucb as you can because  people  in this forum  good members for create  many number  of topics , there are a section named for begginers they will get whatever they want from that forum .

The cryptoCoin is for them but buy reading and asking. They can also take help from expert or their friends havr been throut this. The platform and they must follow itbin order.

The thing that I love and prefer most is helping the experts, especially those who share their experiences on YouTube, they help a large number of people, where they provide simple but rich explanations.

21 hours ago, stuntdila said:

There are thousands of informative articles and videos in the Internet So I suggest you read, read, read and watch.

2.Ask help from experts
you can find crypto experts in forums like this. Do not hesitate to ask questions about your problems. I know they will help
you.

After you done with your research I suggest you to pick a few cryptocurrencies and buy them try to make a profit by hold 
them or investing them. There are a lot of Cryptocurrencies to choose but it’s best to choose some that have a lot of support

Thanks for your advice but i think the best way to do is read the rules of this forum and also the rules in crypto currency. We should always do our own research to make an improvement for our knowledge about crypto currencies. 

22 hours ago, stuntdila said:

ما هي أفضل طريقة للمبتدئين للتعرف على سوق العملة المشفرة؟

1. البحوث ... الأمر بهذه السهولة.
هناك الآلاف من المقالات ومقاطع الفيديو المفيدة في الإنترنت ، لذا أقترح عليك القراءة والقراءة والقراءة والمشاهدة.
تعلم ما ستقوم به سيساعدك في المستقبل.

2. مساعدة من الخبراء
يمكنك أن تجد خبراء التشفير في منتديات مثل هذا. لا تتردد في طرح الأسئلة حول مشاكلك. وأنا أعلم أنها سوف تساعدك

3. العب مع السوق مع كمية صغيرة من المال.
بعد الانتهاء من البحث ، أقترح عليك اختيار بعض العملات المشفرة وشرائها ، حاول أن تحقق ربحًا من خلال الاحتفاظ 
بها أو استثمارها. هناك الكثير من Cryptocurrency للاختيار ولكن من الأفضل اختيار بعض لديها الكثير من الدعم
بالفعل ولديها تكنولوجيا جيدة.

Yes, beginners must do these three things together to be able to gather the necessary knowledge and experience

I think that as a beginner I look for audio and visual information because it is so much smoother than readable information.  We all have to lose money first.  I hope this does not lead to disappointment, but we need to be careful about these

This 3 essential steps, are quite alright to go for it, if trying to know the Crypto market price. Because I tried to visualize if, I didn't use those 3 steps , how would I be informed or know of the Crypto price. And that's how to see if that's really the essential ones to know. I like this thread, keep up

On 3/1/2020 at 12:03 PM, stuntdila said:

2.Ask help from experts
you.

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us and we are beginners and we are getting it to understand this site that how to earn through this forum.