When receive payment? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kiran

When receive payment?

3 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Ive joined 2 days ago and posted but not got any btc when get?

You need to go to this page https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ and put in your CryptoTalk UID. It will show you the numbers of your posts for each day and the accumulated satoshis that you can claim. 

• +3 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

Yes linked but nothing appearing there 

That's weird, I have my CryptoTalk UID on that page and every few hours I have a balance that I can move to my BTC wallet on Yobit. Maybe you should message a forum admin or contact Yobit support.

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327

https://fivebucks.com/

you receive paymentafter they verified yout post..make sure you follow the rules to be paid by yobit..im now enjoying the paymnet of this site..very legit crypto forum site this is a big help for us to make money online

21 minutes ago, gerry said:

you receive paymentafter they verified yout post..make sure you follow the rules to be paid by yobit..im now enjoying the paymnet of this site..very legit crypto forum site this is a big help for us to make money online

23 minutes ago, gerry said:

is there no problem.. even i can't post the required 30 post..?

First you need about forum rule and regulations its most necessary thing when ever you join any programs you must know how it works what's are Rules and regulation then connect your crypto talk act with yobit for this you put your crypto talk email itno yobit cryptotalk campaign tab that end all done 

Maybe, CryptoTalk doesn't pay for all the post we've written, all our writing must meet their criteria. I've written more than 50 post, but it's written in Yobit- CryptoTalk Campaign (see image). only 31 post that they paid for. We must review our post first before writing a complain in the forum.

296611509_cryptotalkcampaign.png.42bb3448f7565ec90ffc9942dd2d02af.png

hey sir, you wont get paid for just post somthing , u have to read the rules of the posts and the forum then make a post , im sure u will be paid after that 

Wait 3-4 hours, because they verify your post whether according to the rules or not
do not worry they will definitely pay for your posts if according to rules

1 minute ago, Richard said:

Are you a new member of the Yobit platform too? If you are new you will not be paid because new accounts are not eligible for this competition

That's right, if a new account registers on yobit like that won't get paid because there will be many spammers who join if that happens

• Useful or interesting 1

you being paid after the administrator checking your post..be sure we follow the rules and guidelines sothat our post is being paid..yobit paid maybe delayed a minute or an hour base on my experience due to checking our post

It seems like there has been a change in the system and rules, usually I have been paid but it's been almost 24 hours that I haven't been paid today, is there someone same with me?

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Just now, Richard said:

This is not true if a new member is not receiving anything because the new accounts are not eligible to participate in this offer.

if you not violate im sure you being paid..multiple account is prohibited,make sense posting,atleast 100 character per posting..in short checking the and read and understand the rules is the key..many users are be paid already not only me..

3 hours ago, iamaruf said:

Go to this page https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ and Put your email then save.After that make proper post in crypto talk after that every 3-4 hour you will receive your payment. Hope You understand.

After that if you faced any problem post here or contact with yobit.

This is what I did recently and after that only my cryptotalk uid will appear when I go that page. I hope I could verified by admin, so that I can start earning btc and make myself encourage to post more in this forum.

4 minutes ago, gerry said:

if you not violate im sure you being paid..multiple account is prohibited,make sense posting,atleast 100 character per posting..in short checking the and read and understand the rules is the key..many users are be paid already not only me..

hello buddy, when last time you got paid ?, today it has been almost 24 hours since no bitcoin came in my yobit wallet, is there any new issue about payment calculation?.

#ProphetInvestor

Just now, Richard said:

You are not a new member of the Yobit You are a new member of Crypto Talk So you are being paid normally I am talking about the new members of the yobit

ahh ok...we will wait thier comment if this is true..may ask you ..are new member of yobit?so you are not paid now everytime you post?if that happen im sure thats problem be answered by other member here..

4 minutes ago, Richard said:

You are not a new member of the Yobit You are a new member of Crypto Talk So you are being paid normally I am talking about the new members of the yobit

Hello sir, I'm new member here but I have a yobit account a year ago. The payment was very smooth a few days ago, but lately it's been a while and today I haven't gotten bitcoin, when last time you get paid sir?

#ProphetInvestor

Just now, pucukjaya said:

Have you entered the cryptotalk.org email into yobit ???
if it's possible there is something wrong try checked again

check your post..and read the rules..i think your comment is not reaching a 100 character that why you are not being paid.. be sure everytime you post will be in according to the rules or contact administrator..

check for updates in the topic

Admin said: "Who doesn’t get something on payments for posts - tomorrow the technicians will check and correct"

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, Desais said:

check for updates in the topic

Admin said: "Who doesn’t get something on payments for posts - tomorrow the technicians will check and correct"

hello sir Moderator, is there a late payment today ?, I am really waiting to buy coin that I am targeting, I hope it is processed immediately before my target coin goes up sir, thank you 

#ProphetInvestor

Just now, bichou1584 said:

You must posts and abide by the rules Check the posts rules You will get your rewards after verification of publications and verification process takes 4 or 3 hours we need only constructive posts
- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value
Moderators will check all posts and ban / block spammers.
Good luck!

yes many spammers and creating multiple accounts thats why they are not paid and be subject to banned thier accounts..i think multiple acount in one ip adres is prohibitted

for the moment everything is fine for me I do not see any problem for the transfers they are in time no delay and for me its merit a big thank you, for new I do not know new here or on yobit? the conditions are clear and clear but for the limit of 30 messages I have not yet entered.

I joined yesterday and posted a couple of replies on some topics that interest me. I did not set up my Cryptotalk UID when I started posting. I only set it up a couple of minutes ago and was able to get my payment from my post yesterday.

What I am trying to say is that, we receive payment with no hassle at all only if we follow the forum rules regarding posting here.

That being said, it would help you to get paid if you make your post longer and with substance than posting with just 1 sentence reply.

20 hours ago, Kiran said:

Ive joined 2 days ago and posted but not got any btc when get?

You must follow the rules. Not all of your post you can get paid. I make 21 post but only 18 post they paid. They check and see if your post is worth paying for or not. So you must constructive post if you want to get paid.