How can i earn on yobit? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hamzaa Niaz

How can i earn on yobit?

Hello to all.

I am new here on this platform. Can anyone tell me how my earning will come in yobit? I have only read all the rules of Cryptotalk. So can anyone tell me how i will receive my earning in yobit? Kindly guide me.

It is too easy  friend.  You just need  to open your profile at yobit add your  email  in cryptotalk  campaign. After that your  payments  show their. Enjoy your  earnings. 

As a beginner or newbie you have to do 100 comment at first day and 30 comment every day for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that after completing 100 comment you can open yobit account and can earn money from it.

You earn by posting topics here in the forum daily, with 30 posts per day, and each post should be at least 3-4 lines, and you will find your money on the daily Yobit platform

Welcome my dear friend, you must first link the forum with the Yobit Exchange, then you must write 100 useful posts, then you will start to profit and you can write 30 posts per day and achieve 30,000 Satoshi.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Create your own coin.  English is a international language in the world.  The There are many people know english.  Crypto word and from in english.  It is not possible all people.  It is possible for who know english.

You just need to keep posting on cryptotalk to earn bitcoins on yobit. You have to post 100 post for free and then you will get bitcoins for each 30 comments for each day after reaching 100 posts. But keep in mind that you have to link your cryptotalk on yobit. You can link it under cryptotalk campaign section. Thank you.

First of all you need to complete 100 posts to start your earnings and after that you will be paid maximum of 30 posts you make. Which doesn't take much time I guess. So don't think about money now do your work first.

In order to receive your earnings in yobit you are required to link your cryptotalk account to yobit. This is done by going on this top right hand side of the yobit page and clicking on the cryptotalk campaign. This will then ask for your cryptotalk id, which you will then enter the email that you used to sign up for cryptotalk. Upon doing so your two accounts will be linked and you will start earning 1000 satoshi per post after completing your first 100 posts for free.

Edited by BrolySSJ

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

First you need to complete the task of posting 100 useful contents  then when completed that every post you make will be paid 1000satoshi  the maximum you can earn per day is 30.000 Satoshi.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

After connecting the account with yobit you will get money after 2orking and you can send them to your  balance you can find that profile on yobit campaign paybypost.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You will start receiving your profits after completing 100 free entries. 1000 Satoshi will be counted for each participation you make. You are entitled to receive 30000 Satoshi daily, provided that your posts are interesting and beneficial to everyone.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/29/2020 at 7:18 PM, Hamzaa Niaz said:

Hello to all.

I am new here on this platform. Can anyone tell me how my earning will come in yobit? I have only read all the rules of Cryptotalk. So can anyone tell me how i will receive my earning in yobit? Kindly guide me.

your earning will go into your yobit account so you need to create a yobit account then while logged on your yobit account you need to go on "cryptotalk campaign" (under your username, in the top-right corner) and then you will link your cryptotalk account. when linked you will receive your money, that you made here, on yobit

It is very simple, all you have to do is complete your participation up to 100 posts, then you will start earning. The money will be transferred automatically and the payment will be made several times a day, but you must link your account to the forum on the platform through the campaign option in the yobit platform.

يجب عليك ربط حسابك على الموقع بالمنصة أولاً ، ثم إكمال الوظائف المفيدة ، ومن ثم ستربح 1000 Satoshi لوظيفة واحدة

In my opinion,you can earn money from yobit. you need to complete your 100 useful post, and then make 30 post per day to earn 30000 Satoshi.so please go to crypto campaign and goodluck. 

According to me as you are a beginner you have to first complete your 100 posts. After completing your 100 posts you have to post 30 comments daily to earn money. After this you can earn on yobit. 

On 3/1/2020 at 2:18 AM, Hamzaa Niaz said:

Hello to all.

You already have 100 posts and yet you still do not know how to link your account on Yobit in the first place how did you arrive here and how did you know that this is a paying forum and who refer you here because if you are referred you should ask your referrer.

Yes your earning receive in yobit exchange but after complete 100 useful posts go-to yobit cryptotalk payment page link pinned about fourm section and link your cryptotalk account in yobit.

On 2/29/2020 at 11:18 PM, Hamzaa Niaz said:

Hello to all.

You can earn money on yobit  by trading on that forum. Yobit is best forum to earn some real money. You can exchange your money through this forum. 

There is a basic step you need to take and create an account on Yobit then log in and put your email address in the empty box in the platform and press the Save button until the two accounts are linked together ((Forum account and platform account)) and then automatically all the gains that you achieve from Work on the forum to the platform

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When you post comments here after reaching 100 comments, your earnings will be on yobit and you can send it to your balance by clicking on "send to BTC balance and then you can now withdraw it to your wallet.

Payments of our earnings to yobit cryptotalk campaign balance is done automatically by cryptotalk and all we just need to do is to link our cryptotalk gmail to yobit cryptotalk campaign section.

• +1 1

Well, There are many earning options available in YoBit. From Exchange to investBox and trading. You can select anyone that suit you. I like trading.