BitTube - surf and earn coins - Page 8 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

BitTube - surf and earn coins

BitTube is a fairly new platform. Decentralization is at the heart of the BitTube platform, making it a front-runner for the title of the “Bitcoin YouTube”. The BitTube application lives completely in the web browser, so users don’t need to download and install any special software to view content uploaded to BitTube. It’s off to a strong start as a decentralized video service, and if it can meet its future goals of bringing in videos from professional recording artists, adding copyright protections, releasing a debit card for spending TUBEs, and other premium content features it will easily maintain its lead on other decentralized video hosting platforms

The bitube browser is excellent for profit. The bitube has made more than $ 200 for free from his work on the tube, and the currency is being traded in it, trading on many platforms

I used this platform for a while but I did not see many results and honestly then the videos did not work well, I think that maybe it does not have a good optimization, but who knows maybe it is that I do not know how to work, but I have seen good reviews of it

Edited by Michar1

This extension is called "BitTube AirTime Extension". Do not worry if there are some things you don't understand about cryptocurrencies or it is not of yours. The extension is super easy to use and you don't have to worry for nothing, just for browsing like you always do.

The adoption has been such that currently it is not only a portal of videos, but have now switched to a new web domain and transformed the portal into a social media content network a combination between twitter and Instagram something like a twittagram or instatweet

The BitTube app is almost similar to the YouTube, but the BitTube, you earn cryptos why you are having fun watching videos. I think that is a great way to have a large viewers on Thier platform and also on t customer side it is like a cashback for their data usage, is just a side business what you do at your leisure.

I need to test it independently on another PC how safe their extension really is. Some such extensions are capable of tracking the log file and browsing activities. I think it has own blockchain network to earn tube coin with the help off it. Thanks for this info. 

È un ottimo modo per guadagnare soldi e vorrei sapere la ripartizione su come possiamo farlo? Dobbiamo solo tenerlo aperto durante la navigazione o dobbiamo fare clic sugli annunci?

I heard about this remarkable forum from a friend. This site is best for earning bitcoins. Bit tube have a user friendly interface and features are remarkably wonderful. I think this also has an extension of services.

There are many social media plateforms now that have own coin and that are paying you to use them. Most of time  the new users get vey good profits too.

I have already heard about BitTube in others forums and media social but without more information and details. Thanks for sharing and I will wait to check if there are some experience members about it. This is important to check because all things are measured by people rating and opinions.

:classic_rolleyes:

🤍

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bit.tube is a well known video platform surpassing Youtube. Bit.tube is becoming popular day by day. As compared to youtube Bit.tube has many features that are amazing. It has different monetization method. It does not pay for ads clicks rather than pays for viewing the video. In short you can earn the money through watching the video. Happily it has no ads that can disturb you.

Good day. How do you earn on this browser.? Do you just use d bowser or do you have to do an additional task before earning and what are the method of payments. I will be waiting for a response. Thanks for the post

This is a great opportunity to enable people earn a lot of coins from the site and this will also serve as a source of income to a lot of people, and when things go in the right direction everyone will be happy in the forum.

Thanks for sharing .it's so much helpful for me 

It's great way to earn the money 

Bit tube is so much better and also can be used in chrome or Firefox

If the earning is through the ads that means there is no way to make good money on it because in one day how many ads you can watch and what will you earn on that? 

how much we can earn by using this browser or the extension if you are making the topics you should at least tell us about this one and that will be the true help.

You need to play and experiment on your own, as every user is different. I guess if you are more active in surfing and platform you will earn more rewards, but I can't exactly tell you how much.

One note: Don't try to fake activity, as many people where doing this and system detect this and halts payment. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 10/4/2019 at 2:46 AM, hexwin said:

EARN Tube coins and Block ads with BitTube browser/extension

and use Bittubers.com Social Media platform

Thanks for your useful topic sir. I hate many ads in different different websites & I think this kind of extensions are very helpful to block unwanted ads when we are visiting websites.  Thanks for your website suggestion. I'll check Bittubers.com

If the revenue is through advertisements, it means that there is no way to make good money because of how many advertisements you can see in one day.  And by working there you can make money.

I use it for more than 4 months and use it now but the price of the tube is very low now. I haven't seen any recent developments or significant activityBTtube looks great and thanks a lot of partners for sharing this kind of site with us, now an account will be created very soon and will try if it works for me and what number of tubes I can collectIf you just look at the current price.
You'll still be able to earn tube coins ... I hope the Bittubers.com platform becomes more popular as an alternative to the centralized social media platform.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Один из крупнейших банков в Колумбии запустил криптобиржу Wenia Банк Bancolombia объявил о запуске криптобиржи Wenia, которая призвана составить конкуренцию таким платформам, как Binance и Bitso. Об этом заявил глава организации Хуан Карлос Мора. Банк рассчитывает привлечь около 60 000 клиентов на платформу в первый год. Wenia предоставит весь спектр необходимых криптоуслуг, включая покупку/продажу и обмен цифровых активов. Биржа поддерживает Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Polygon (MATIC) и USD Coin (USDC). Кроме того, банк выпустил собственный стейблкоин под названием COPW, обеспеченный колумбийским песо. Запуск Wenia — это итог кропотливой работы банка длительностью около 10 лет. Цель проекта заключается в том, чтобы предоставить колумбийцам инклюзивный и простой доступ к криптовалютной сфере. Также в Bancolombia подчеркнули, что ни один из поддерживаемых платформой криптоактивов не является ценной бумагой.
    • Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp