BitTube - surf and earn coins - Page 4 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

BitTube - surf and earn coins

2 hours ago, cryptokram said:

are we talking again for another extension to earn tokens?

i have some questions again.

is this safe? (proof please)

Are those tokens are on exchange now?

what is the current price if it is and the total supply also?

what is the current volume?

sorry guys i just want to be sure of this!

I use this to extension wallet on my browser and it's safe, but this extension will make your browser slowdown cause addblock and also VPN include on this apps, and you can disable actually. Developer will optimze their platform soon, they will announce as soon as posible

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

1 minute ago, Bitxalt said:

I use this to extension wallet on my browser and it's safe, but this extension will make your browser slowdown cause addblock and also VPN include on this apps, and you can disable actually. Developer will optimze their platform soon, they will announce as soon as posible

i will never use that extension as i neveer look onwrds on any of them!

i will just stay here for now! there are some good things on extension putting the forum on dark mode but will never use it! no ot extensions as most of them have virus

It is easy to scan any extension for virus, and Bittube is based on uBlock world famous adblocking extension. Bittube is not only extension but whole all-in-one system, to block ads, earn coins, and as social media platform:
bittbers.com

Most extension DO NOT have virus so don't spread false information 🙂

Metamask is also extension
Malwarebytes is also extension

And also adblocker extension is making your browsing faster, and not slower,
but if you want bunch of stupid ads all the time.... be my guest

Edited by hexwin

2 hours ago, cryptokram said:

i will never use that extension as i neveer look onwrds on any of them!

i will just stay here for now! there are some good things on extension putting the forum on dark mode but will never use it! no ot extensions as most of them have virus

You can scan your browser using free antivirus, its very easy and simple buddy, actually I doubt with this extension before, but after I try in my office coumputer, why not instal on my own browser, we can mining only use browser, even though the price isn't good enough

#ProphetInvestor

9 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

You can scan your browser using free antivirus, its very easy and simple buddy, actually I doubt with this extension before, but after I try in my office coumputer, why not instal on my own browser, we can mining only use browser, even though the price isn't good enough

I guess Cryptokram is installing many Apps on his smartphone, and that is much much worse
and more easy to install virus or malicious software.

@rajib7970

I don't know what is not clear to you. I wrote in normal English language.
For more information visit official website or Bittube discord.

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

I guess Cryptokram is installing many Apps on his smartphone, and that is much much worse
and more easy to install virus or malicious software.

I dont know for sure, he seems to be having trouble controlling the virus on his computer, so he is afraid if virus attacks, but the thing to remember is that BitTube Air Extension is safe @cryptokram

#ProphetInvestor

Just to make things clear... I also don not install extensions like crazy,
but I have few for security, Metamask and adblocker, it can be uBlock or Bittube

1 hour ago, zaka said:

I also thought it a great way to make money and I would like to know the details of how we can? Do we just need to keep it open while browsing or need to click on ads? please explain
Thank you

Do you even know what you are asking?

How can you click on ads when you are using BitTube AD BLOCKER, and there is NO ads? 😂

Just surf.

9 hours ago, Donanald said:

we have the same question man lol
want to get rewards from this Bittube but don't understand how to get it and how much they give ..

I want to know how much reward they give, please provide proof of payment if you have worked on this bittube ...

I am not a prophet to tell you exactly how much rewards you will get. 🙄
Nobody is receiving same rewards so you must surf and see how it works for you.

Good idea like brave browser,befor to try it i need to know the price of his coin and when exchange i can trade it 

so important to know after i will try the browser and see how can earn with 

On 10/15/2019 at 1:13 AM, lucashunter said:

I have not really looked into promoting the browser extension, so I am not sure if referral shows up. But I assume it should show up and you would get rewarded for bringing in more users. If you are sure something is wrong, it could be a bug.

I advice you join the discord server and voice your complain to the community. They will be happy to help you out.

thank you sir, I will contact the community or admin soon. 
do you think this token has a good chance sir? I see the price has fallen, but lately all the crypto markets are in the red zone

I don't know what you mean is it 'good chance'....
This is not a token. It is coin with it's own blockchain. Price is fallen mostly because miners where selling their coins that created pressure and price went down.

19 hours ago, ajizz said:

thank you sir, I will contact the community or admin soon. 
do you think this token has a good chance sir? I see the price has fallen, but lately all the crypto markets are in the red zone

The project is a good one and the team behind it are innovative by adding more features to the project. And it is easy to on-board new members.

For me, the project has a good potential to go mainstream, give web publishers another income source without relaying on ads, give active web surfers opportunity to earn income browsing the web.

Presently, the team are focused on development, after which marketing the project will be their next focus.

Once the marketing start many people will be involved and to the moon.

I like the idea its not new idea but still never tried it. Seeing it from some months i guess its really the time to try it.one think i can say is they can log my activities but still lets see how it goes. Will create a new topic if found some malicious with this extension.

is there a difference in revenue between extension and browser? I installed the extension now. Unfortunately Brave does not cover all areas of the world and if there is no content in your area, you do not win anything.

35 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

I think it's a wonderful and especially good platform and it pays you for the activity you do on it
But its interface is rather old

image.thumb.png.252928f4d2acace01f999d5af7c81788.png

What do you mean when you say 'old' 
They have new platform with great interface, combination of twitter, youtube and instagram.
Looks nice and modern, and there is also dark skin

Edited by hexwin

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.252928f4d2acace01f999d5af7c81788.png

What do you mean when you say 'old' 
They have new platform with great interface, combination of twitter, youtube and instagram.
Looks nice and modern, and there is also dark skin

Hello my friend

We exchange ideas and opinions in order to get something good
I believe that the structure, structure and arrangement of the site are outdated
It must be an example of the method of withdrawal found on phones
From one type to another like on the iPhone
What is important is that it is distinct from the rest of the sites

THINK POSITIVE

Just now, bentayebsalah said:

Hello my friend

We exchange ideas and opinions in order to get something good
I believe that the structure, structure and arrangement of the site are outdated
It must be an example of the method of withdrawal found on phones
From one type to another like on the iPhone
What is important is that it is distinct from the rest of the sites

I still do not understand you, but you can not cheat Bittube and registered multiple fake accounts.
I do not understand your english language at all...sorry

5 hours ago, hexwin said:

I still do not understand you, but you can not cheat Bittube and registered multiple fake accounts.
I do not understand your english language at all...sorry

You may be not understand what I write because I am not of English descent
I'm going to paraphrase otherwise you might understand the idea
I mean by saying that the site has an old interface
How and Why
Everyone has his point of view

THINK POSITIVE

Ok moving on with updates we can expect in Bittube and Bittubers platform.
Lot of improvements and fixes soon

Just now, Panakozaki said:

and does the tube have a market?
and what are the benefits compared to Brave Browser?

I see the tube only gives 5 tube, 

BitTube have social media platform Bittubers.com  - Brave don't have that

You can withdraw TUBE coins with no KYC - You can not do this with Brave BAT coin