BitTube - surf and earn coins - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

BitTube - surf and earn coins

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.adf67b003652222f364cb97ed8b3c77f.png

You can find some  android .APK files in BitTube discord, but it is still in beta. Yandex browser is also OK.

I earned around 800 coins with surfing, but I am not using it all the time recently.

One more way to earn them is with Bittubers platform.

Look at the bittube stats growing:

https://bittubestats.com/dashboard/user/bittubers/adoption

Thanks for the information. I will wait for the official release of the .APK as beta may contain lots of bug at the moment. Yandex has been my default browser on my phone which is why I still earn some little TUBE daily.

I have an account on Bittubers but it has been hard for me to earn from the platform. I have used the Bit.tube platform in the past which was easy to earn with. But I have not had the same level of success with the Bittubers.

Any tips that you can share with me to use bittubers.com to earn TUBES? Thank you so much for your help mate, I appreciate your sharing.

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, lucashunter said:

The adoption of the Tube program is slow. But good things take time to grow, I have been trading tube on Livecoin for a long time. It is part of the project I know that can bring mass adoption of Blockchain as many website publishers are looking at alternative to adsense and major adnetwork because of the low income they get from ads as many websurfers now use adblockers.

Many website publishers will flock to Tube and bring it to the attention of their userbase which could eventually bring in more people to know about the project.

The project is still little known now and very undervalued at the moment which is a good time for me to scoop more TUBE before the value comes.

I have been using the browser extension from the start, I just earn 200 Tubes from my surfing the web for more than a year. You can only make small amounts.

Instead you can use your referral link to bring in more users and get 5TUBE per user that signed up to use the browser or extension.

Here is the screenshot of my extension earnings:

tube.jpg.fbc2db45672e6d1c36bb19e2be5d55d4.jpg

looking for referrals is easy way to get extra coins, but I am very difficult to find referrals, I have tried to share my referral link but none are listed on my referal.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

if you have a bounty program in this forum, it will be very interesting,

because this forum has a purpose to be liked by crypto society

3 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

@hexwin Hey mate, I have got my first Tubes 🙂 it is not a lot but hey at least I get paid for listening to music 🙂

Do you know how to turn off the Adblocker as some sites I was using blocking me now? This sucks as I need to cash out daily on these sites. If I logout of Airtime it still seems to work in the background. I need to deactivate the extension and later activate it again.

Nice, keep collecting. 

I asked developers several times to add blocking only for specific website,
but only option for now is to click big circle with your icon and turn it ON and OFF for all websites.

You can ask them to add this option in Disord also if you want 😉

Edited by hexwin

3 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Ou yeah I just tried and it works. I didn't know that. Its a much easier way then I was going earlier 😄 Thanks man

Also a Lil bit irritating is that of my 70+ mins Airtime just 1 min was counted 😄 I use the forum and other sites while listening to the music there but this seems not counting ^^.

It will count it later...just give it some time and use it like any other normal browser.

Report any bugs or suggestion to Bittube discord also

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

Well, I don't use their browser I just use the Airtime extension and while this is on some music is always running on big tubers. So, when I download their browser and use it I will earn tube as well or did I misunderstood you?

Extension or browser ...it is the same. 

Extension is for chrome based browsers and and BitTube Browser is fork of Firefox browser.

Rewards are the same whatever you use from that two

On 10/3/2019 at 10:01 PM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.c06cc6fa189a9d157427e043039d79d1.png

EARN Tube coins and Block ads with BitTube browser/extension

and use Bittubers.com Social Media platform

Check it out, explore, earn and use it to earn while surfing and using social media.

Bittubers is still in beta, but can be used now with no issues.

It is combination of Twitter, Youtube and Instagram on Blockchain

https://bittubeapp.com/

Social Media Platform
https://bittubers.com/

I like your post, and I was wondering if you have payment proof you could share with us and how long it took you to archive the minimum withdrawal, thank you for sharing. 

Hope my request is not too much of a problem for you. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

I am not answering on some question anymore... and I am not posting any 'proofs of wihtdrawal' 

Do your own research if you are interested in BitTube.

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Okay cool, didn't also know that they pay for any site you surf while their airtime runs. That's cool indeed. Thanks for helping out and congratulation for your 1K+ Posts keep the great work up my friend 🙂

No problem!
Cheers 😉

hey , thank you for the post but i have a little problem , i tryd to download the extension but it show me this : 

This item is already being downloaded and added into Chrome.
Reload
Close

I posted a screenshot in this topic where you can see that i got 0.177 TUBEs for 73 mins of Airtime.

Here again:

image.png.ca566f2319bfc198a67fdc467084b15f.png

Wow, OMG, BTW what's the value of the 0.177TUBEs when converted to USD? Or BTC? 

Any idea, please I honestly hope it's something that can work for me and I could explore that area of earning as well, thanks in advance. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

6 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Well, the best way you just try it out on your own.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bit-tube/

What do you mean exactlly?

OMG, I just checked out the link and found out that they are in their all time low, at the moment, so I'm wondering about your opinion, do you think that they have a future? In case i wish to purchase and hold? 

I really dunno mate. I am just a User of their product but I don't know anything about how their coin is doing and so on. Just excited about the product itself as it shows me that we are swimming in the right direction. Imagine google buys Bittube company one day and integrates it into youtube 😄 Facebook bought a startup which is creating their own coin (which will never launch probably) then you wanna hold him 😄 this will never happen probably but who knows lets dream a bit 😄

Yeah my friend I support your view, and I must say that I'm a fan of dreamers, I'll give it a try and see, I just hope there site won't create or install malware on my computer. 

Wonderful browser, sorry that there are no downloads, tried to download and install, but nothing works. Thanks to the creators.

Good to know that there are some good platforms to earn some tokens. I will test this too, I already use Brave and Presearch, this one is already giving a good return. Any questions about using the extension I'll be asking here in the thread if you have no problems .. blz

Again... people are not reading previous comments and they are not reading website.

You DON'T need to pay anything to be verifed in Bittube.... but you also can't create fake accounts,

so you can register with your phone number - for free, like me.

Edited by hexwin

On 10/13/2019 at 3:03 PM, Bitxalt said:

looking for referrals is easy way to get extra coins, but I am very difficult to find referrals, I have tried to share my referral link but none are listed on my referal.

I have not really looked into promoting the browser extension, so I am not sure if referral shows up. But I assume it should show up and you would get rewarded for bringing in more users. If you are sure something is wrong, it could be a bug.

I advice you join the discord server and voice your complain to the community. They will be happy to help you out.

1 hour ago, lucashunter said:

I have not really looked into promoting the browser extension, so I am not sure if referral shows up. But I assume it should show up and you would get rewarded for bringing in more users. If you are sure something is wrong, it could be a bug.

I advice you join the discord server and voice your complain to the community. They will be happy to help you out.

thank you sir, I will contact the community or admin soon. 
do you think this token has a good chance sir? I see the price has fallen, but lately all the crypto markets are in the red zone

#ProphetInvestor

Just now, Bitxalt said:

thank you sir, I will contact the community or admin soon. 
do you think this token has a good chance sir? I see the price has fallen, but lately all the crypto markets are in the red zone

Yes my friend, this is a solid project with a good team behind it.

I am certain they will continue to improve the project. It is one of the easy to use crypto project that even a non-tech newbie can use without needing to go all techie.

It also has a buy TUBE where you can buy with your credit/debit card which I am sure many people will use to buy the token once they get to know about it.

And it maximum supply can not exceed 1 billion TUBE token which is good thing once the project gain some form of growth.

In all, I give this Token an A+ rating from all that I have researched about it.

Remember this is not a financial advice; do your own due research before you invest into any crypto project.

Just one small corrction Bittube is a COIN not a token, as it has its own blockchain, and I guess most miners sold coins to make most profit. That is the reason price could not hold.

If we consider that they have all-in-one solution for social media platform,
if this succeed it can have great effect on price..... that is if more people accept and use platform

I just installed this extension on my computer but I do not understand how to do it at the beginning? he asks you to simply complete an offer and you will start earning XP? please enlighten me sir? I am on the right site?

I don't know what is there to explain....

Install extension. Verify it.

Start browsing and using everything like any other browser

are we talking again for another extension to earn tokens?

i have some questions again.

is this safe? (proof please)

Are those tokens are on exchange now?

what is the current price if it is and the total supply also?

what is the current volume?

sorry guys i just want to be sure of this!

3 hours ago, lucashunter said:

Yes my friend, this is a solid project with a good team behind it.

I am certain they will continue to improve the project. It is one of the easy to use crypto project that even a non-tech newbie can use without needing to go all techie.

It also has a buy TUBE where you can buy with your credit/debit card which I am sure many people will use to buy the token once they get to know about it.

And it maximum supply can not exceed 1 billion TUBE token which is good thing once the project gain some form of growth.

In all, I give this Token an A+ rating from all that I have researched about it.

Remember this is not a financial advice; do your own due research before you invest into any crypto project.

I already contact developer of this project and he said not to worry about token price, after they optimize platform they will focus on token price, and he said again ready to moon in the near future

Edited by Bitxalt
  • Useful or interesting 1

#ProphetInvestor

9 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

I already contact developer of this project and he said not to worry about token price, after they optimize platform they will focus on token price, and he said again ready to moon in the near future

This is good news. I know the team are focus on the development of the platform first after which they promise to face marketing and let lots of people get to know about TUBE. And the good thing is the project has lots of sub projects that are useful to the online community.

• There is the browser and browser extension that can be used to earn from actively browsing the web and for rewarding publishers.
  • The bittubers.com social network that is a censorship resistance network, that means what you post will be available on the website 24/7
  • A youtube clone that is already growing fast.

I am excite about the project.