How do I withdraw from my yobit balance - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

How do I withdraw from my yobit balance

I am sure by now you have learnt how you can transfer the Bitcoin balance you have on the yobit exchange to your wallet. make sure that you first convert Bitcoins into lite coins before transferring as withdrawal fees is high for Bitcoins. Litecoins also have good value in terms of the Bitcoin price so you need not worry about it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If your getting an error msg or the Yobit exchange page locks up on you, try using a different Browser. I am a die hard fan of Mozilla FireFox but I have to admit, that recently, FireFox isnt working so good. I have to change Browsers sometimes for a web page to load properly when using FireFox. I´ve been using more & more Brave browser recently. It works great.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

13 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

It's very easy my friend @Raqeebzy all you need to do is simply converts your coin such as talk token to USD. To do that you will first clicks on trade NY the left side of your screen under the balances you will see the coins there just converts them to your desired coin and send to your other wallets. @Trainz

I think you have explained it to the way he ought to understand, but let me just add little to your explanation, where you will click on NY is at the left side of your yobit.net homepage screen, then follow the instructions as said by @Mubiflow

The process of withdrawal from the yobit exchange is been explain in many reply, I am only want to explain the difference in withdraw to wallet for the cryptotalk rewards that we are sometimes have to wait because of the yobit does some time to fill the wallet and perform checks.

Yobit makes withdrawals and deposits easy for users. It is a very user friendly exchange that everything is done in seconds. You find the withdrawing process easy, just go to the wallets and click withdraw, select the amount, read how much is held for fees and put your receive address.

• +3 1

Of course, you transfer the payment received through post to your personal account.  Funds for posts in the forum are paid on the Ubit Exchange.  You can send it to your personal account by clicking on St. My BTC.  This will allow you to save the coins safely.  And from here, things get trickier, and this is where the true meaning of burning up of bad psychic imprints comes into play.

If you are having trouble withdrawing on a specific wallet.
Try withdrawing to another wallet, or you simply did not withdraw correctly or do not have enough currency.

On the Yobit website you will see the word Wallet, there you will find all your cryptocurrencies in the yobit wallet and you will find which one you want to withdraw and hit withdraw.

I have tested withdrawl in Yobit and it went very fast and without any problems. It immediately send the crypto to my wallet.

Yobit is one of the top exchanges that we have in the cryptocurrency world and one of the most reliable. I have used exchanges where I tried to withdraw and it took hours to perform some auditing they had, others took days even after I contacted them many times. 

This is one of the reasons I think Yobit is one of the best exchanges we have in the crypto world.

Edited by zhoutong

The method of withdrawing or transferring money from the yobit  platform to any other wallet is very easy.All you have to do is enter your account on the platform, then enter the wallet, then choose Bitcoin, then put the address you want to send to and make sure of the fees and send easily..

Hello everyone withdrawing from yobit is easy you only need to follow the rules and regulation and ask there are people in here to put you through on how to withdraw here are some example on how to withdraw @Mubiflow @Biojay 

Gallery_1607529391769.png

Gallery_1607529495047.png

• Useful or interesting 2

Hello everyone, to withdraw on yobit is very simple, all you need to do is

Go to yobit site

Click on wallet 

Click on the negative sign on the  currency you want to withdraw, after clicking it will show you toInsert your wallet address, put in any wallet address of your choice and also the amount you want to withdraw then click on withdraw.

There is an option called wallet in top horizontal row in yobit interface. Here you can withdraw your currency to any wallet. If you can't see luno wallet then you can send it to any other wallet that it offers then deposit it in luno from that other wallet.

• +1 1

On 2/28/2020 at 3:23 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Hi friends, I don't seem to know how to withdraw my bitcoin from yobit to my luno wallet. 

please I need helpful answer 

The matter is easy. You can go to the wallet and then make the withdrawal button from the list and send the money to the wallet that you want to send to it

If you want to withdraw from your yobit balance, you need to go to the cryptotalk campaign section of the platform and then click on "send to BTC balance" and then you go to wallets and click on the minus sign and input your desired bitcoin wallet ID.

Welcome everyone.  A very nice topic.  I'm new here.  I have no idea about this.  However, our work payments are credited to yobit. It has to be transferred from yobit to our balance, so I seek the cooperation of seniors to give the right idea in this regard.

• +1 1

On 2/28/2020 at 6:23 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Hi friends, I don't seem to know how to withdraw my bitcoin from yobit to my luno wallet. 

please I need helpful answer 

Copy your luno wallet address and then go to yobit. Here click on wallets. Then click on minus button in front of BTC under withdrawal. A form will occur in front of you. Fill up this form and then click on withdrawal request. Your payment will be withdrawal in some time.

• +4 1

Is a good idea you brought up these content here because many don't know how to withdraw and still keep quiet, well to withdraw from yobit exchange to your luno is not a difficult task rather pay attention and learn.

Click on the wallet in your yobit and decide which coin did you want to withdraw and after that go to luno wallet and copy the address of the coin and paste it in yobit under wallet and tap the negative sign which is withdraw and confirm, then you will go to your wallet and wait for confirmation.

• +2 1

in order to make a withdrawal from here you need to make an account and choose a coin and after that you just go to wallets and best on the metal button and at the details your balance would be sent to your account within few minutes

• +2 1

Thank you @Biojay and @M.bello now I know how to withdrew from yobit exchange I have been struggling to do that initially but with your methods I will follow to exicution. I will have to withdraw with btc'

43 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

Thank you @Biojay and @M.bello now I know how to withdrew from yobit exchange I have been struggling to do that initially but with your methods I will follow to exicution. I will have to withdraw with btc'

You are welcome mate, you can always ask anything you don't understand here either on yobit or in cryptotalk forum, we are all here as one big family mate, and I know I will also need help from someone too one day, so feel free to ask what your problems are and we are going to solve it together mate.

• +1 1

To withdraw from yobit has been difficult for me to be realistic but all thanks to this topic and other members comments.i would follow this steps and tips to achieve that.thank you for this wonderful topic it has been helpful.in order to make a successful withdrawal I now have that knowledge.

Just go to your wallet from yobit exchanger, select your coins that you want to withdraw with, then paste your wallet address to have a path where your coins will be put and click the withdrawal request, wait for a few minutes to receive your coins.

Log in to your Luno wallet and copy the wallet address. Then enter your Yobit account, select your wallet then click withdraw, paste the Luno wallet address and write down the number of coins you want to withdraw, then click withdraw then wait until the confirmation is complete.

• +1 1

It's a very easiy process my dear friend withdraw from the yobit exchange to another wallets...

1st you convert his BTC in to any cryptocurrency then you see the option of wallet so you click on it and new window will be open so you select the coin which are you withdraw from the yobit..  so you click on the negative option so again New window Will be open so then you put his wallet address and click on the done option so you pay the fees of withdraw and your withdraw Will be done...

• +2 1

The Yobit platform provides us with many features and it is characterized by ease and flexibility, where you can withdraw your balance from Bitcoin in simple and convenient steps that I will mention to you

1- Click on WALLTES and you will find it in the top bar of the platform

2- Choose the currency you want to withdraw and have a balance in, such as Bitcoin

3- Put the amount you want to withdraw

4- Enter your wallet address and click on withdrawal request

5- By doing so, you will have withdrawn your balance to your wallet

• +1 1