Will altcoin season is coming? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Will altcoin season is coming?

fair enough and i reflect we will go to see the unchanged altseason of 2017 or extra , we each and every one coming up for the capital to befall and for that why we call for to be patience.

In the middle of 2020 alt season will come, in this year there are very low chances of alt season, because all market is dead, it will take some time to come back to old position. Good luck

23 minutes ago, Ashiq39 said:

according technicals, we should always reach sensational altcoin christmastide a while betwixt summer in addition to jan 20/20. before either any old star sum will be mapmaking movements that fact alarm spectacular driving of the overall style. individually, encryption in addition to suburbanized investing will be the general main truck driver of the overall vogue.

what are you talking?

20 minutes ago, Nobel Islam said:

Even their developer has gone and leave their project. Like NPXS delisted in binance and now the price is very very down. Many altcoin has dead. SCC, STQ, etc has dead. Even ethereum, which is a potential altcoin, is unable to survive.

unfortunately in that crypto market this became very normal, I remember a few years when I heard many people say that Siacoin was a great project and that it would have a high price, let's make a comparison between today and two years ago:

Two years ago:

1 siacoin = 600 satoshi

Today:

2 siacoin = 22 satoshi

15 minutes ago, Onik said:

I don't think altcoin season is coming soon. Maybe after the halving, altcoins will get a boost. 

Altcoins will increase in price compared to the dollar because of the bitcoin price increase

Since a few years ago, at least since the bear market started, people keep asking the same question, will alt season coming again or not. We can't know that for sure, but at least the market is in a good trend. Almost all altcoins ( not all) are going up in price. I really wish alt will coming too, because I have a lot of alts in my bag that doesn't have a good price yet.

• Useful or interesting 1

May be but i think it depends on the price of the bitcoin.I'd the price goes up then may air-con price will go up too and vice versa.

I think this year will be the altcoin season, I have a little hope. May be in June 2020. I predict so, I'm not too sure, let's wait. actually this year is not very good.

In my view, in the context of the present time, in other markets other than Bitcoin, they are going to cover the government with a huge amount of investment in the beef of the government, and the amount of money is increasing day by day because of thatThe prices of these have actually increased substantially

44 minutes ago, Markuz said:

The Altcoin season is likely to come next year, because there is now a potential bear market for cryptocurrencies, but the good thing about this cryptocurrency dumping phenomenon is that we will be able to get some cheap cryptocurrencies on the market and save them for long-term retention, and probably , will receive huge profits after the hits of the altcoin season.

This year should be the altcoin season. This year should be the year of hope for all altcoins.

1 hour ago, memont said:

There is no enormous development within the right presently, so there's no chance of the rate of altcoin going up.

Are you kidding me we are already at the alt season and i believe LTC has already doubled for the pat 2 months.

58 minutes ago, Markuz said:

The Altcoin season is likely to come next year, because there is now a potential bear market for cryptocurrencies, but the good thing about this cryptocurrency dumping phenomenon is that we will be able to get some cheap cryptocurrencies on the market and save them for long-term retention, and probably , will receive huge profits after the hits of the altcoin season.

I think you are wrong. The price of altcoin has started to go up as bitcoin prices have risen. Try checking on the coinmarketcap.com site

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I think I first heard the name of this coin today so I can't give you any experience about it. If you would give me a good experience about it, I would be very happy to know it from you.

In my opinion this is not entirely possible to say now as one of the reasons for this to be absolutely handset positive, I think there is still more to invest in the market than there is in this caseIn fact, no one can bring the price down.And that will give us profit

In my opinion, the reason for the whole day handsets is absolutely sensible at the present time because there is a situation in the present where there is still a horrible situation in the market as there is still such a huge amount of investmentNot in the market, we can say that the absolutely Hundred Percent Alt-Season has begun and that is why we have to be a little patient to see which direction actually goes

Actually I don't know about this metter. But I need to know about this metter. If anyone know about this metter then please tell me

Some altcoins will rise and some will die for sure, i have listened tezos wil increase it's price by some YouTubers maybe we can see new leaders in altcoins market

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Just now, Smiling_killer said:

might be in 2020 alt season will come, right now are extremely low odds of alt season, since all market is dead, it will return some opportunity to arrive to old position

yes i agree with you. cryptocurrency's platform is increasing day by day more people are becoming of this new term and may be in near future alticon become successful.

Yes it is possible because btc price will drop like in 2017 and become value less. I think dump and pumps drive the crypto currencies.

Not sure if it's comming because not every altcoin successfully rise up and being indemand in the market that's why i'm not a big fan of altcoins have a nice day.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:06 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Look at current market movements where altcoin has fallen in price compared to 2017. Will altcoin die if bitcoin goes into bearish again or is this the time for the altcoin season to begin?

i don't think there will be an altcoin season like what happen in 2017, with those huge gains. i think that the next alt season will be more "quite" with lesse gains and i also don't think this will happen in this year because of the bitcoin halving, maybe it will happen in 2021

The whales are freezing B coins, not just ethics, but other coins with good technology and ideas.For example, this national currency that XLM or Ada Cardano is unlikely to disappear, and I think that these coins that are attractive to whales will only remove the coins made to draw human money. General Chat Chat LoungThere are many good coins that are lost 10-15 times in price. This does not mean that they will perish...

What is altcoin. I have no idea about altcoin. What is price of altcoin? Recently many coins project going to low. And many coin price going to high. So whats the activities of altcoin.   

We retain been coming up from a day for a new new altcoin spell to foundation again. We by now exhibit several experience, and as soon as it comes, we will most likely make sure of the restore thing. altogether other coins necessary a new season.

At the end of the day, cryptocurrencies are a highly speculative asset class which can increase and decrease in price at any given moment.

Volatility is king in the altcoin market, but this volatility is a great way to increase your holdings and potentially make some good profits.

In this article, I will discuss three reasons why you should take advantage of the upcoming altcoin season and some techniques you could try out.

As always, the views in this article should not be considered financial advisement. The volatility of the crypto markets means money can easily be lost. Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

in attendance is no colossal progress in the at the present-day time, as a result there is no opportunity of the gait of altcoin open up.

Actually I am Newbies in this forum. But I think altcoin session is coming. We are wait for this great opportunity.