Will altcoin season is coming? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Will altcoin season is coming?

4 minutes ago, pucukjaya said:

It depends on BITCOIN altcoin can go up because there is a boost from bitcoin, and vice versa altcoin can go down because there is a bitcoin boost.

Yes, but altcoin has been very chaotic lately, some have experienced price declines when bitcoin prices have risen and remained down when bitcoin prices have fallen. It really tortures me as a person who trades

Looking at the history of the bitcoin movement which is quite aggressive lately I think the balance is 50:50, If bitcoin is stagnant with prices now until the end of the year altitude season may come soon and if otherwise certainly not, This is only according to the analysis of my experience alone, what according to all of you?

Yes and some of the coins are experiencing rhe first step to dominance. Litecoin has doubled its price for only six months from 30 usd to 60 usd according to coinmarketcap and other trusted exchanges platforms. Maybe it will, but mot all. 

For me at this time altcoin is a junk coin that has no value, except altcoin which is really made by a credible person or company.

3 hours ago, Nicearce said:

That is truly correcr altcoins this current value are is in the drops, but of course everyone are hoping for price increase we know digital currency is harder to predict when the peice goes up, but eventually I cannot lose hope the bulls begins before end of the year.

Yes. Crypto is unpredictable.and we can always hope the altcoin will go to the moon.

Edited by Deborah Christine

There's no need to wait for altseason when there are trading platforms like Blockchain Board of Derivatives bbod.io that offers up to 25X leverage on major altcoins. 

IMG_20191119_103908_310.jpg

IMG_20191119_103906_549.jpg

On 10/11/2019 at 10:06 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Look at current market movements where altcoin has fallen in price compared to 2017. Will altcoin die if bitcoin goes into bearish again or is this the time for the altcoin season to begin?

The altcoins are still waiting for their best momentum to be able to grow more safely in terms of the upward trend we mean, it is good that the alts consolidate certain historical supports so that when the general bull run is presented, many of them can grow as the foam, that's how we saw it in 2017.

Bitcoin will not die if the market goes into bearish again. It will survive the market condition and also the whales will help in doing so

For sure for that reason immediately when BTC goes " up " for that reason lots of the crypto markets are as well go up and additionally ALT gold coin goes " up " and you came near superior fee that period. BTC certainly is the essential gold coin for cryptocurrency that's why it keeps going all the crypto markets in history.

I think now almost the market is following bitcoin, if he falls they falls and if he rises they will too, now everything is depending on bitcoin, this my answer for this 

On 11/19/2019 at 1:22 PM, Juwon55 said:

There's no need to wait for altseason when there are trading platforms like Blockchain Board of Derivatives bbod.io that offers up to 25X leverage on major altcoins. 

IMG_20191119_103908_310.jpg

IMG_20191119_103906_549.jpg

Regardless of the current situation, at this moment we really need to start a new altcoins season. The entire cryptocurrency market needs something like this to restore investor confidence.

• Useful or interesting 1

On the contrary, I think this is the right time for the start of the Altcoin season. Don't be fooled by the falling bitcoin price. Do not be fooled by the decline in the price of Bitcoin This decline occurred many times in the past and did not lead to the death of Bitcoin, but quite high the opposite is stronger than he was.

1 minute ago, wrayaner said:

altcoin was meant to make a daily profit, not a long process. The altcoin was not good for your health to do a long process of time !! But don't worry, the price of Bitcoin will rise again in December so you can do a long process with Bitcoin.

Not all altcoins are like that, different altcoins have different use cases and are very good for long term, for example Ethereum which provides an ROI of more than 1000% because its use case is very revolutionary and is the basis of various projects that exist today. Indeed, most Altcoin is better to be a short term holding but that is not all.

I think the altcoin goes along with bitcoin. If it perform bull, then so does the altcoin. There are many coins that has potential like the btc, so we should keep on investing some altcoins because there's a possibility that it could get successful like btc.

Well i think this altcoins will be increased in terms of value of it because the price of bitcoins will rise this coming 2020, the price of altcoins are depending on the price of bitcoin because when the bitcoin meets the successful, altcoins are released.

I really don't think so. Cause we all know that the price for the Bitcoin is slowly rising. And it might reach at the 10k$ in the end of this year. so I don't think that although is gonna die. It might be a good chance for the altcoin to rise again. 

Examine economy motions in which altcoin provides decreased inside value in comparison to 2017. Can altcoin perish when bitcoin switches into bearish once more or perhaps will be this kind of enough time for your altcoin time of year to begin with?

When bitcoin rises then other coins will follow it including altcoin. bitcoin is the first coin that was created so that the presence of other coins will follow the first coin which is bitcoin.

2020-2021 will be the altcoin season mark my word it will boom that year..and ihope we got profit out of it..im holding now few alt coins.

2020-2021 altcoins is the year it will surely pump becouse of lot of potential buyers like newbee in crypto other company can buy this also becouse of demmands.and including people who are confise about it

On 10/12/2019 at 10:06 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Will altcoin die if bitcoin goes into bearish again

Even though an old post, the question still seems relevant.

Altcoins, or what I prefer to call shitcoins, does indeed have higher chance of becoming dead once the bearish market starts. This is because:

1. They have no real-world advantage, other than what is stated on the whitepaper (which most of the time, does not perform very well).
  2. The demand, and therefore the price of such coins, are only artificial, made only by whales to further attract (and victim) newcomers of their money, bringing them into a coin with fake hype.

7 hours ago, Win said:

2020-2021 will be the altcoin season mark my word it will boom that year..and ihope we got profit out of it..im holding now few alt coins.

Yeah i agreee with you and i think altcoin season will start in mid 2020 and will end in early 2021 this prediction might happen due to incoming big event of bitcoin that may give a big impact on the next bull run.

As it already hapened previoous years, altcoin season is coming reallu soon after the halving. This process is unpredictable but last time it happened we saw bitcoin making x10