Images Not allowed in Signature ! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Images Not allowed in Signature !

I haven't seen such a detailed forum and so many features. This signature option is excellent and allows us the users to be able to advertise something we want. I think that the more the forum grows the more the payments will be better too and maybe some new crypto related projects are missing on marketing by only having their campaigns on other forums and not on Cryptotalk. I also think that the signature allows images but on certain size. It wouldn't be good to see huge images in someones signature that will cover all the page.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

As long as I am here I have seen signatures under names so since this post is old, it obvious not applies any more but I see no reason yet to use a signature.

• +4 1

On 10/11/2019 at 7:27 PM, hexwin said:

image.png.52670e075d190a155e921babf1e3f005.png

I would just like to inform all members that rules are changed regarding forum Signatures
and now it is not more possible to add Images in your signature profile as you can see.

Still waiting for official confirmation, but for now I removed Image from my profile.

Thanks for the information mate. If you find anything else as useful as this remind to make a post and tell us again. I am always happy to know about changes and useful things as this one. You did good to remove your picture from your profile too and I will not remove mine though as everybody else is using one.

New and old members, should read and abide by the rules of the forum. I was in violation of signature font size, although I didnt get any restrictions, but to see a -1 as long as the violation was active, was quite depressing..

The forum have now placed the rules of signature at signature area where you can easily  read all the instructions of signature placement. The members now easily put the banners because of that and knows the right size of banner. The signature is also different option which help banner to contain links for refer. You can also add five links maximum in signature area. 

• +3 1

I think limited size image is allowed in the signature of CTT forum. Recently I've placed signature to my profile in CTT forum. I've not tried to upload image to signature yet. 

This is a wise decision from the forum because many members post large images that are annoying to look and cause slow page loading for some. The avatar and the normal letter signature can suffice, as this will make the page faster and better.

It is not allowed but I think the banners are not in image types as they are allowed officially, so you can put the link of any banner to show the image and it will still be an image.

as i understood from comments this was because many members put large images in their signatures and in this case i totally agree with this rule , because it's already the site load slow sometimes when we open a topic that include many pictures and cause us to wait more until it fully loaded so can't imagine the terrible situation if eve replies to those who put signatures included pictures , glad  this feature is not allowed here

Thank you for letting us know about this rule when it comes to the signature on our posts. I myself have made this mistake before and have received a warning point for it. Since then i have been very careful with my signature. It is understandable that images are not allowed within the signature as they can be quite annoying for the other members in the forum and also to a large extent i am sure that it will take away from the actual content of the post as well, as attention will be divided between the post and the large and eye catching image. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is good thing I think so because we all know that many members can set the disgusting pictures which may not be good for all.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:27 PM, hexwin said:

image.png.52670e075d190a155e921babf1e3f005.png

I would just like to inform all members that rules are changed regarding forum Signatures
and now it is not more possible to add Images in your signature profile as you can see.

Still waiting for official confirmation, but for now I removed Image from my profile.

Yes, really. Pictures cannot be placed on the signature. The signature only can be written and contain good words, and I do not think that it is counted in the publication.

It is good that we are allow to add picture in our signature, but why would we do that , is it a sort of advertisement that we get paid for it? how to know which company pays for such things . Unfortunately I am shot of knowledge concerning this issue I really ope someone can answer me back with some details.

That's good, atleast the writeup of the signature is ok, and with some set of rules members will not posts any kind of campaign that is meaningless. 

They could change the forum rules to allow us to use photos in our signatures by imposing a size limit. This feature is one of my favorites, but I understand why it had to be removed. However, by imposing a size limit, the dilemma can be resolved.

• +2 1

This is a good procedure, but a certain size of the allowed image must be specified so that large images are prohibited because this will make the forum look bad.

Signature campaigns help the forum to achieve greater popularity, but the project must abide by the forum rules

• +3 1

Yes, I think that it is a good and important thing for the forum's chicks, if the rules stipulate that, we must respect them, the images should be chosen with a small size and not animated, this is better.

• +2 1