What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin?

The goal of Bitcoin creation is to develop access to online markets throughout the world and prosper people's lives in the field of income and will make a digital transactions fast and safe without any middle man or banks. that is the purpose of bitcoin.

See the whole creation of the cryptocurrency as a common currency for the people, by the people, from the people.with no intervention from any third party, payments and investing and trading can be done within the general public itself .that is a main Idea behind cryptocurrency.

I thibk It was created because  of the people wanted to loss the coins so that there are many things to take care of them from now onwards for few days.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 11/21/2020 at 11:46 AM, Russel 017 said:

I think the main objectives of the creation of bitcoin was to create a independent coin that is no subject to bank or any others government. 

But with many coins that are centralized and works along with banks such as XRP do you think the purpose of the creation of bitcoin is served well?

In my own view I would say bitcoin was created for the purpose of transferring money anywhere in the world away from the control of governments and banks as well as when fiat is no longer reliable and fiat value decreases, bitcoin will keep your value or money safe.

• Useful or interesting 1

I thought the purpose was one and there was nothing hidden, so there is no actual purpose, just what Satoshi explained in his announcement post in the emails of cryptographers in 2008, Bitcoin was the new solution to having digital electronic cash in P2P way.

I think the main purpose of creation of Bitcoin and other altcoins is to make transactions easy for humans at Large, to make life easy through digital. And many today have gained and benefited alot through that means, the person that brought the idea of creating cryptocurrency has done alot of good things to human life. Many smile because of that always.

7 hours ago, NesMarket said:

Bitcoin is a more private investment method than a bank, you do not need that intermediary between you and your money, you yourself make your movements in real time at any time of the day, with the creation of the cryptocurrency centralization and the need are avoided of going to a company to handle your money, besides that privacy is fundamental, Satoshi was very intelligent and I believe something that anyone can handle personally.

@NesMarket You are right mate and i totally agree with on this. Bitcoin trading and investment dosent requires one to see anybody before making any transaction like banks. It is done anywhere at one's comfort and it gives one the opportunity to have a privacy in its trading and investment.

Bent truly for mining but it was a tool to highly-flavored armrest the governments and present them they are no longer the owners of popular fiscal class and bitcoin was the dispute as a result scores of population are no longer in debit. 

Bitcoin are created as a reward for a process known as mining. they can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services. research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017 there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet most of them using Bitcoin

I contemplate the core goal of creating bitcoin is to look after payment for other ego in in a minute a minutes or mounting the transaction break the speed limit of payment and if no at this point was no bitcoin it follows that it will be actual obstinate for us to look after transaction..

On 10/11/2019 at 5:08 PM, yahyal said:

I am just curious about what was the creator of bitcoin thinking, did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?
And what is the purpose of bitcoin?
I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.
What do you think?

I think that it was created thinking about the future, there are people who are visionaries and see a little beyond what we see the rest, what if I imagine is that when it was created they never even thought that it would have the boom that today in day account the bitcoin...

Basically bitcoin is a digital money.I think for trading we need a different types of currencies and in that group bitcoin is one of the highly ranked coin. We are not clear of the original purpose for creating the coin it all are the guess that be makes.

Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services. Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:08 AM, yahyal said:

I am just curious about what was the creator of bitcoin thinking, did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?
And what is the purpose of bitcoin?
I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.
What do you think?

One of the main objectives was for people to make payments through themselves without the intervention of a third person, and also the objective of making transactions worldwide much faster and less complicated.

• +2 1

If it is true I believe that he did not think that his coin would be worth so much and become very well known, all over the cryptographic world, I have seen pictures of his creator and he looks like a humble person.
Something I still don't understand is if the creator has benefited in any way from his bitcoin.

The reasons for the btc were undoubtedly to be able to trade with everything anywhere in the world, as well as to achieve transactions worldwide without the need for an entity such as a local bank or a conventional exchange to charge you any commission, that is why the btc was created .

Bitcoin is basically decentralized money , there is no Central authority governing all cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin .Bitcoins are actually ultra secure pieces of data that are treated like money.  I believe cryptocurrencies is a product of the globalisation brought by the internet . With no country or bank as it's central authority   but the responsibility on its various ledgers .Cryptocurrency could be the global currency in the future.

Bitcoin is a compact digital currency that is very important in improving countries' economies, improving their incomes and improving the standard of living of its members.

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in general were created to enjoy the freedom of transferring money anonymously. It is decentralized process that has no controlling authority and does not require any KYC  and does not charge any taxes  on income, it is really a dream coming true, and now it has proved to have more advantages , by providing work during the pandemic shutdown. 

• +2 1

I find it difficult to answer this question. I don't think in order to enrich themselves. Perhaps because of anonymous payment methods. And perhaps the goal is on its way to implementation

The main purpose i think its the way of making a payment method that try is so easy to use but it turned one of the biggest market now a days.and the transaction is now so easy

I think it is difficult questions because I don't know about this but I think it is the best trading coin but before this it is use it sending money from one to another and it is fast and easy.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a digital currency and we said that it is a big creation due to which earning became easy. Due to bitcoin we can send lots of money from one place to another and it is a biggest creation because every poor and rich man can take benefit and profit from here so we should supports to the our family and etc 

• +1 1