What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

well we decide on which exchange to start trading. Advice in this case is not appropriate. For example, I always decide everything myself without outside help and I also chose the exchange myself. always trading with knowledge and experience .

This is much benificail for you and your building a positive reputation if your created topic goes viiral.You can also earn a good reasonable money from it.So try to proper work on it with honesty and hard work. 

Of course, my friend, the spread of your posts among the members and gaining a good reputation in addition to positive comments and likes means that your topic is useful and good, and this definitely means an increase in your profits.

Hello my friend .

I think if your post is against the rules. It will most likely be deleted. Or you will take a warning point. Therefore, you must pay close attention before you post any topic here and make sure that it does not violate the rules.

If your post gets viral, you can get votes and you start earning when you get up votes but when you get down votes or a minus 1 your chances to earn is closer to nothing. Just focus on making good quality content and there is a better chance to get up voted.

hell friend I asked myself the same thing the answer is that you  will get more reputation but it won't affect your earnings.

Hello my friend
It is good to publish a useful topic that spreads quickly, but this will not affect your earnings. You will not receive anything extra. You will only gain feedback and reputation.

Keep in your mind that there is no other way to earn from cryptotalk except pay per post, even if one of your posts went viral, yiu will not earn anything except what you are posting, the only payment method is creat posts to earn, that's all, no other methods here...

Actually, it’s a very big victory for the members of this platform who create a topic and our topic goes viral that is popular in this platform because it means the your topic is useful and informative for the members of this platform, obviously the members of this like to be reacting to the post that is useful.

On 2/22/2020 at 9:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

If the posts we make go viral, become a lot of conversation between crypto members, then we will get a lot of good reputation. It is likely that many people will see our account and it could also be many who give good reputation to our other posts. Of course this is an advantage in itself where not everyone can get this moment. Correct me if my opinion is wrong.

• +4 1

If your subject becomes famous, there is no additional benefit. The advantage is that your profile on this forum will increase, and people will pay more attention to your posts as a result of the useful knowledge you offer. However, there is no additional gain in the form of a bonus.

You will not be given additional income on your post if it is spread among the members, but you will get a good reputation, and this is evidence that your post is very good and contains important information, and you should feel happy.

• +4 1

It is morally wonderful to spread your participation and become very popular and popular among members, this brings a lot of happiness, gets a lot of reputation but this will not increase the profits because you only need one positive reputation to pay for your post

As for the publications, they must be of good content in order to be counted on the one hand, and on the other hand, so that others benefit from them and give you a good reputation - in addition to obtaining profits.

There is no extra earnings for the viral posts here, you may get a better feedback from members here which will affect your reputation better, but it's always beautiful to have viral posts. 

Dear unfortunately it's never effect on your earning but it's help you to increase your reputation on your profile .Admine can give you some opportunity on this achievement .

To me it is an honour if our topics goes viral especially if it is accepted by the forum members someone will definitely get more reactions by the forum members and it is encouraging for us to do more

I think you will gain more reputation, but it will not increase your profits because you are only paid for the number of publications and not on the popular posts spread among users.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I don't think that with your smallest posts you will get extra money. He pays for only 20 comments per day
You can also get rewards for your useful and special topics

• +4 1

When you publish useful posts and comments rich in information, this leads to raising your positive evaluation and benefit from it financially when your positive evaluation increases and all of this needs to search for diseases that benefit the forum in addition to you learning how to write about cryptocurrencies and what these currencies are and many other things.

Sorry friend I never make any topic yet because I am new user on this forum and don't have much experience about this how to create the topic and how we can do and what is happening when my topic is going viral so I cannot say anything because the app experience about this.

It is possible that when you access this post and it is viral, it will cause you trouble all or it may take away your account and then you cannot access it

Yes dear your topic are popular for every stage first thing you have good grammar and your topic are useful and you have only one thing is you are a hard working in this forum I hope you understand my opinion and my side are very very good wishes for you good luck dear friend.

Keep it up.

It is honorable, dear, that my topic spreads among friends and takes a positive community reputation. I like the saying that it becomes a virus, but of course it will not increase in profits, but it acquires a positive reputation.

• +2 1