What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

My friend, spreading your posts among friends will give you great popularity among friends, especially if your posts are of good content, it will return you financial profit by obtaining positive reputations, and it will reduce the likelihood of deleting your posts, so it is a good thing.❤🥀

• +2 1

If your topic goes viral then it's kind of a very good achievement for you because of this you'll be able to win some medals in the forum and your topic will be the most liked that day making you to win a day in the forum which is a very good achievement for your account

My friend if your topic becomes viral let's earn more money on it unfortunately these are the rules but this will increase the number of followers on your page and will increase the likes for you and your other topics because followers will be more and it is great that the topic is viral i.e. it has reached everyone .

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend  In my opinion, we cannot get extra money if we create a unique topic. If your post goes viral then you will get some reputation nothing else. Because admins already mentioned it early that reputation and days win will be shine to our profiles.We aren't gonna receive some extra rewards.thanks for you

My friend i don't think you can earn extra money for more reputation but is is good for your profile. And thanks for sharing this information with us it is very useful post for me and also new members take care my friend and good luck.

Yes, this is a positive thing for our publication to spread among the largest group here .. But you will not make money from this thing .. Rather, you make money from useful comments and publications.

• +1 1

friend, spreading your posts among friends will give you great popularity among friends, especially if your posts are of good content, it will return you financial profit by obtaining positive reputations everything seemed to me to be something very complicated and incomprehensible, I did not understand how to place an order there at all, but went to ebit and it became clear there that not everything is so confusing and in thehygnl

It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.first you will learn and  really happens when content goes viral with original research from this team, and that you will get more profit so It's more people were commenting and they are  really interested in the topic.

No, you will only gain a good reputation. There are rules about this, I think, but I have seen many topics that talk about this issue and all the responses to them were that you will not get your extra effort except for reputation.

For me personally, the most convenient exchange is youbit. I have not been somewhere for 2 years, everything is clear and clear even for beginners. And if it is not clear, beginners can always watch the video and figure out what's what, I remember I myself started like this, well, another friend suggested the first time.

Its good that your posts goes viral. Actually it means you are working hard but that does not mean you are going to get additional points if tge topic. Only your reputation is going to increase . Stay healthy and keep posting.

• +4 1

In fact, my friend, I think that topics that are widely recognized can get more positive reviews and this can add to the profit.  So I think it is a good thing for your posts to become popular.

Actually, I asked about this thing before.  The answer to me was that he would not differentiate the return on writing topics and publications from the return on comments.  I do not know if this information is accurate, but this is how the answer I got.

According to my information, my friend, you will not be paid even if the topic spread quickly, but this will benefit you in your reputation and it will be good and positive.

yiu will not earn anything except what you are posting, the only payment method is creat posts to earn, that's all, no other methods Every one on the forum will reseve the same amont of earning but the will notice you and your raputation get increase.achieve earlier and you got fame new members follows you, and your reputation goes high, but you can't earn extra income, you earn same 30000 satoshis and nothing else but its gives inspiration to work hard good luck.

you will not receive additional income from the fact that your topic, post, becomes viral. There is no one to receive additional income from this - this violates the rules of cryptotalk.There is no added bonus if your topic goes viral. The benefit would be that your presence will grow on this forum and people will be looking at your posts more because of the valuable information that you provide to them. 

It is really nice when you publish a post and it becomes popular immediately, it will increase your popularity here, but I do not think it will increase your profits  

So it's great! Because since your topics go viral, it will be more popular and then you will have more and more followers and reputations especially if your posts was meaningful.

• +2 1

Hello my friend If your subject is virus, you will see hot responses, which means more people were suspended and they are interested in any other way to earn more will save for all 30 Satoshi only a day and thank you very much

If your topic goes viral then you will be seeing hot replies in it. It means more people were commenting and they're really interested in the topic which you created. That's where you can receive more reputation too.

That will increase your reputation in this community due to the recognition of the rest of the forum participants and it will surely positively affect your earnings. Good luck.

But many people will get information from your posts. We only get payment for writing posts or comments on this site. For now there is no other reward programme on this site.

If the topic creator receives additional compensation for creating a topic that goes viral, others will want to do the same, which will be beneficial to the forum as well.