What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

Cryptotalk is one of the best platforum for students to learn about cryptocurrency digital currencies and other things related to it. I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world.

Hello my friend, all I know is that you must provide distinctive, useful and meaningful advice in order to receive support and a good reputation
But that does not make you earn extra money for your balance.

No, my friend, the forum will not pay you for the posts that go out quickly, they only pay for the posts and the responses.
Your popularity will only increase and you will become well known no more.

If your post goes viral then you will get some reputation nothing else.Because admins already mentioned it early that reputation and days win will be shine to our profiles.We aren't gonna receive some extra rewards

When one of our posts goes viral, it has a number of consequences, like having to earn good credibility for our posts because we deserve it, and a large number of users visiting our profile to see what other posts or comments we've made and whether they can like or follow us. If we are capable of doing so, having a viral post pays off.

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

Bear in mind that there is no other way to make money on cryptotalk except pay per post; even if one of your posts goes viral, you can only receive what you are posting; the only way to make money is to create posts; there are no other options.

If materially in the form of money and crypto it is clearly not, but if it is in the form of your reputation and presence in the forum it will be useful. With a good reputation, you will be trusted and considered someone who has a new idea in this forum.

Keep in mind that there is no other way to make money on cryptotalk except pay per post; even if one of your posts goes viral, you can only receive what you are posting; the only way to make money is to create posts; there are no other options.

I am a new member in the forum dear and according to my information that if we provide useful posts with valuable content and do not violate the applicable rules and conditions, we will make good profits and you will be satisfied with the work and honestly I do not have enough information to answer you accurately and this is all I know about the topic I hope that I have It provided you with a benefit

It will have no impact on your bill. Only useful posts are allowed under the campaign regulations. While the fact that you've made a post that many people want to comment on may bring you pleasure, it can also cause you problems if you want to moderate the comments to reduce spam and enhance the quality of the discussion.

Hello there, neighbors. I'd like to know if our posts become popular among users. Is it beneficial to us in any way? These posts will provide us with some additional income.? Please share your thoughts so that I can learn more. Thank you.

Will getting reputation and getting more positive remarks make a change in the payments that we get. Or is it same for all posts with positive remarks even if the remark is 1.

On 4/29/2021 at 2:09 PM, Ch kahlid said:

It's great to post a useful topic and have it go viral, but I doubt you'll make any additional money. Only valuable topics or suggestions are now paid for by the forum.

Yes, there will be no difference no matter whether your topic goes viral or not in case of getting the payments. Generally, topics created in the Beginners section to expect the ordinary answers are getting viral as the majority of the members are revolving there. In case of the core technical crypto-related posts, they are still remaining with the zero reply. 

Cryptotalk will not paid for this reason and you don't get some extra income from these post .You will get more reputation but it won't affect your earnings.

This will not increase the income dear, but it may only increase your followers or get a good reputation, but if you mean the money, it will not increase.

my friend is if a topic goes viral then you will able to make maximum reputation on this form and you will able to make follower also in less time because you have make a post-viral and everyone starts to comment on your post and you will get profit.

• +1 1

Hello mates, I'd like to know if our posts have gone viral among the users. Is it beneficial to us in any way? These posts will provide us with some additional income.? Please share your thoughts so that I can learn more. Thank you.

It means more people were commenting and they're really interested in the topic which you created. The campaign rules are about creating useful posts only. Topic donors will earn a lot of fame. Creating a topic requires high intelligence, though.

I don't think that you can get extra money for your viral topic or earn more due to your viral topic. In my opinion it doesn't effect your income. But there is a chances of receiving good reputation points. If your topic get viral you can gain more followers and it can increase the chances of getting more reputation

Dear good topic start and if your post goes viral and people like your post then your reputation will be increase but its not be effecting on your income.

• +5 1

Hello my friend if your publications spread between users will not earn.nt you will become a good reputation and positive feedback
I wish you good luck