What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

If your topic is spreading then this is good because it means that there are a large number of people who read it but you will not get any additional income from that you take only 1000 Satoshi for each useful publication.

I think it's not much harder to go viral here. If your issue goes viral, you will see hot answers in it. It meant more people were commenting and they were really interested in what you made. 

If your post goes viral then you achieve and win golden crown award and in leader board your name also added who achieve earlier and you got fame new members follows you, and your reputation goes high, but you can't earn extra income, you earn same 30000 satoshis and nothing else but its gives inspiration to work hard good luck. 

My friend asked myself the same thing that you get more reputation will not affect your profits and there is no additional income for a very popular publication and it is good to publish a useful topic that has not spread quickly

I thought that it will give us more earning but there is no other way to earn from cryptotalk except pay per post, even if one of your posts went viral, you will not earn anything except what you are posting. The only way to increase your earning is to post more per day.

I think this is very important my dear friend , absolutely if you had a lot of reactions and reputations and followers , this is will have a positive effect on your money

Hello my friend .. I think that you will only gain more reputation and more positive likes .. But it will not increase your profits .. This is my opinion .. Good luck to everyone.

Hii Dear On this platform you cannot get extra payment if your topic or post become viral. But I think if your topic become viral then it's mean your post is really informative.Best Of Luck❤️

Yes my friend, you can really post here on the crypto forum crypto talk and also make profit and extra income.  Your posts pass to most subscribers here, so it is very likely that you will gain support and a good reputation if your post is really useful and good about crypto and cryptocurrencies in general.

4 hours ago, vikky153 said:

yiu will not earn anything except what you are posting, the only payment method is creat posts to earn

Wholeheartedly disagree with you @vikky153 for saying he or she will not earn anything.

For the fact that the token for posting is not the only reward a member can receive from the forum but includes significance recognition and strong relationship between one and fellow members, and the management at large. Constructive and informative topics gain you respect, trust and appreciations.

I don’t know. I think there is no additional profit

But this motivates you more for useful posts

A good reputation makes you more popular here and become an active member and avoids the ban

It's a good question my friend, but you will not get more money about this topic, none of the members of older people talked about it, but this will benefit you, on the other hand you will get an excellent reputation among members

• +5 1

This is very useful for us.If our created topic goes viral this is too much effect increasing on our daily earnings we we got a good reputation points.This is too much useful for us now and in future.

For that i don't think there is any extra income if our posts go viral among users but we can just receive good reactions for good reputation from different members in the forum and that is good because it will encourage one to do more of that all the time.

If your topic goes viral it will not effect on your income you received income only which you received daily but reputation increased and your topic have most replies and mose views.

There is no added bonus if your topic goes viral. The benefit would be that your presence will grow on this forum and people will be looking at your posts more because of the valuable information that you provide to them. But there is no added benefit like an extra reward of any sort.

Yes, it is spreading, but you will not gain additional profit only to gain responses and a good reputation, and I hope that officials give additional income to some people who have a high reputation, so they are more encouraged to write new information and ideas.

• +2 1

If the posts you make in the forum become popular and have a lot of responses in the forum, then this means that you have made good and important posts, but you will not get more money for the most popular posts.

Until this time, there is no rule stipulating that there is additional money on posts that are hot and popular, but hot posts will appear in the list of most popular posts, and this makes you gain more followers and good reviews for your posts.

No, I think you will get more money on your posts that have become popular and have a large number of comments, but you have to look at the moral side, which is that you did a good job and got the appreciation and admiration of other members of the forum and this is wonderful.

It's great to post a useful topic and have it go viral, but I doubt you'll make any additional money. Only valuable topics or suggestions are now paid for by the forum.

I want to know  that our post goes to viral  whai is it profitable is the extra payment  will increase yes or no kindly help me senior  i am new here kindly help me 

Hello there, neighbours. I'd like to know if our posts become popular among users. Is it beneficial to us in any way? These posts will provide us with some additional income.? Please share your thoughts so that I can learn more. Thank you.

• +4 1

Keep in mind that there is no other way to make money on cryptotalk except pay per post; even if one of your posts goes viral, you can only receive what you are posting; the only way to make money is to create posts; there are no other options.

• +4 1