What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

If that you are fortunate for your point to become famous online, you will be known in this gathering, and your standing will increment just as the mediators will be next to you generally if that you have issue. However, don't anticipate any further installments for that point.

• +4 1

We can increase your reputation through the spread of your participation among the members on the site, in addition to the fact that you can get a good profit as the site gives you cryptocurrencies in exchange for useful posts that get positive interactions 

If your topic goes viral then you will be seeing hot replies in it. It means more people were commenting and they're really interested in the topic which you created. That's where you can receive more reputation too.

There are no additional benefits or additional payment
But I hope that this thing will happen, because it will stimulate the members to publish new and useful topics for the forum.

If your post is viral, this is in your favor and evidence of the users' love for your participation, and that will increase your reputation.
Well

Thanks my friend for your post

There is no additional income for a very popular post,

The forum now only pays us to post our helpful posts or comments.

Although I think it would have been better if the admin gave rewards to the users with great posts and comments.

Good luck to all members, thank you very much.

Even if you do not achieve more profits from the spread of your post, it will benefit the rest of the members who are looking for publications that benefit them in working on the site. You should not be disappointed by knowing that you will not make more profits from that, as long as your posts are useful.

Hello,You will not gain only the responses and reputation in this wonderful forum, and you will not receive some additional Satoshi, and if it was very, very useful and very wonderful, you will not gain it except like other publications.

• Useful or interesting 1

Keep in your mind that there is no other way to earn from cryptotalk except pay per post, even if one of your posts went viral, you will not earn anything except what you are posting, the only payment method is create posts to earn, that's all, no other methods here.

Yes, my friend, if your post is new and provides valuable and useful information, you will get a positive evaluation and get a good reputation for sure.

• +5 1

Yes, of course, my dear friend, there is no popular publication that has to pay a lot. You give us a leaflet with interest to earn a lot of money and knowledge and with experience we learn a lot and get drunk

• +4 1

Dear friend, profits are only for 20 posts per day. You cannot profit from a widely spread publication, but such publications help you bring in a more positive reputation. This may help you to upgrade to higher levels faster.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, it is good to publish a useful topic that spreads among the users, but I think that there is no income that we get through these posts, but we get positive reviews and a good reputation.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I do not think that the spread of publications may give you extra money, but more importantly, you will exchange information that will help you develop your knowledge and work on yourself in the field of digital currencies

When your topic goes viral you get a badge on your profile you get a love logo on your name and on the topic and you also boost your community reputation very fast due to the positive reactions that other members will give to the topic.

Of course, my friend, I am one of the friends I talked about this topic. If your post is very popular and has many reviews, it will be added to your balance. It is also possible that your post will win the award for the best post in the forum

• +3 1

I do not think, my friend, that you will get more money if your post is very popular but you will get a good reputation, the forum only pays for useful posts and comments.

• Useful or interesting 1

I tried one time publishing to know if there are any benefits from it and I had a question, but it seems to me that my topic was duplicate, so it was deleted .. I will follow up the comments on your topic to see if the posts have a return or not, and I thank you.

Hello friend.Keep in your mind that there is no other way to earn from cryptotalk except pay per post, even if one of your posts went viral, yiu will not earn anything except what you are posting, the only payment method is creat posts to earn, that's all, no other methods here Every one on the forum will reseve the same amont of earning but the will notice you and your raputation get increase.thanks for read my comment

If the posts you make in the forum become popular and have a lot of responses in the forum, then this means that you have made good and important posts, but you will not get more money for the most popular posts.

Until this time, there is no rule stipulating that there is additional money on posts that are hot and popular, but hot posts will appear in the list of most popular posts, and this makes you gain more followers and good reviews for your posts.

No, I think you will get more money on your posts that have become popular and have a large number of comments, but you have to look at the moral side, which is that you did a good job and got the appreciation and admiration of other members of the forum and this is wonderful.

When your post is published widely, it will not give you extra money
This is the shape of the world
But you will get a lot of comments, responses, positive feedbacks, and many followers for you

Dear friend, thank you for this participation, but I think that you do not get additional profits, but rather you get a good and good reputation for an effective and somewhat useful participation, but we hope that the supervisors will increase the profit for any useful participation. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Hello friend, Hope you are doing well, its nice to create a topic and it goes viral! This means that it is useful and provides important information, but you will not earn more money for it, you will only get more reputation, I wish you good luck.