What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

No, my friend, at the present time the forum only pays a certain limit for all topics and responses with the same value, but it is possible that the method of payment may change in the future so that the amount of payment becomes greater for the most popular topics.

• +4 1

There is not any special deal or benefit given to the person if it's topic goes viral so no need for any one to get excited if it's topic goes viral because he not getting any special thing.

• +2 1

Making your post viral will never effect your earning so you should never think of it as an apportunity form earning you can take it as making some extra points of reputation.

It is very good and wonderful to publish a post and it becomes fast, but that will not help us in increasing our profits, as the forum pays us for useful posts only.

• +3 1

My friend. In short, you will be rewarded for 20 posts per day if they are of value, or less if they are not all good, but you will not get paid for anything else.

When you write or complete a useful piece of writing, these threads or perhaps reviews go viral at a later event, in which case you will almost never need any help.

Yet of course, it is the unique complacency of a person that many usually discover crypto.

My dear friend, this forum will pay you for every useful post you provide, and the members can benefit from it, then there will be a good amount of profit, but if your posts are not useful, this participation will not be counted if you do not get a reputation and you may also be deleted. Always make sure of the data of your post. Thank you.

No, my friend, there will be no additional income, you just get a good reputation, and your posts become attractive to members of the forum.

The benefit of reaching your posts to the largest number of users gives you more positive reputation only, but only 20 posts per day will be paid and 50 reputations too, and it does not matter how popular the post has become or how many members have found it.

Yes, of course, there is an additional value, whether this value is material or scientific, but all this work makes your account strong, be patient and I wish you good luck in this forum ......

If your topic spreads among the members, this will not increase your profits, but the benefit will be by increasing your followers, and this will guarantee you a good reputation on your posts ..

Friend if your topic become viral than you will get good reputation here. You will reward of good reputation. But i think this will not effect your earning. You earning is remain same. You will paid 20 post on the daily basis. But your reputation increase. 

No, I do not think that it will affect your profits, when your participation is spread among the members, you will only get more reputation, as for your profits, not, you will earn 20 comments a day, provided that all of them get a good reputation.

I did not understand exactly what you mean, but overall the forum pays us if we publish a good and useful comment or topic, provided that it gets a good reputation.

No my friend you will not get more profit on the same post
But your popularity increases and your comfort is enjoyed by other members
If your topics are important, you will immediately get a good reputation

You won't get paid more, but if you're smart enough you can use it to promote other stuff and make some money in other ways. 

My friend, welcome, I don't think so. Maybe the only thing you earn money for is writing 20 comments a day and getting positive support from members. This is a guess from my short experience here, but make sure of that.

If there are some topics viral so you got to respect you been on for many peoples you become like Star your contents going credit people starting liking like you we are content skepta get the violet from anytime I'm everyone likes her contents if your topics got viral.

It will not benefit you with direct profit, but of course your positive reputation will increase and this is something valuable to you in the future, as the number of your followers will increase and this is a good thing.

Dear friend, when a publication goes viral, you do not get any extra income for it but it is very beneficial in the sense that the more interaction your reputation will grow and you will be able to position yourself on the site, remember that paid publications are the ones that generate reactions, if nobody react to your publication, it will not be paid for being considered not useful. I hope it helps you..!

Yobit is, in my opinion, the best exchange for a beginner; there are no problems with withdraw or feedback in general, and the most important thing is that the interface is simple; there are several multiple ways to win from 0 in the same forum or through sprout social.

Hello there, neighbors. I'd like to know if our posts become popular among users. Is it beneficial to us in any way? These posts will provide us with some additional income.? Please share your thoughts so that I can learn more. Thank you.

don't think there is any reward if your topic goes viral. I have had my topic go popular before but I got nothing in return only reputations from the members who thinks I deserved it. If your topic is the most commented on in a day, it will be included in your profile and stated in it I guess. 

For my friend, you will not get anything more, you earn in exchange for useful articles or comments that get a good reputation, but I think it is a good feature that the forum will pay the extra for the post that gets hot responses.

• +3 1

Hello dear mate. It's really very nice to see when our post gone viral but I there is no extra income for that. It's not easy to make our post viral. Dor that we need post good content and intresting post.