What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

It's a really wonderful moment. Think of yourself as a celebrity much bigger. And it's nice to think that one of my information can reach everyone. Everyone comments, gives reputation, it is good to see. In a word, a wonderful moment.

It is profitable to you through out the whole forum every member will know you as senior member since your reputation will be increasing up than those are not creating topics that is good useful to be recognise then go viral receiving large number of comments

If your topic goes viral, everyone makes contact with you. Ask for your opinion. They shall follow you to make them popular also as you are.

First of all it's really hard to make viral topic. If our topic goes viral we're not receiving extra payment but you can get too many good reaction and followers whic is really encourage us. I think it'll be great if they give some reward for viral topics because if they do that i am pretty sure most of us will try to do their best to making viral topic and it'll be great for the forum. I hope we can all take a profit from this forum.

• +3 1

As far as I know, you earn extra TALK tokens from extra positive reputations. Other than that you don't get anything extra from very successful topics. You can learn more about the payment system in the "About forum" subcathegory. There are a lot of information there about how the forum works. Good evening

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 2/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

No dear mate according to my information their is no more payment / profit for viral post. We must request to our moderator to give some rewards to those post which goes viral.

May be it will be happen in future. Wish you best of luck 

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Useful and useful posts for people if your poison is important and relevant.  Which easily remains as an important topic in the forum.  There are many benefits to going viral.  This will basically increase your reputation and acquaintance at a massive rate.  You can easily write the name on the leaderboard.

The good news is that; if your topic goes viral it often produce more reputation for you which influence the rate of your earnings.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a very good question.when u do important and trending post and useful post.when it goes to viral. So i said u always do important and useful post and find out this problem. And always right positive reaction to the every post

It can let many members react positively on post and let your earning much and higher as your reputation is positive from your mates.

You'll not have extra earnings or rewards if your topic goes viral but at least you'll have self satisfaction that you posted a topic that brought lots of interesting comments. Hopefully the admin will find a way to make rewards to people who post such hot topics.

On 2/22/2020 at 4:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

if you ask about earing extra money ,this does not effect .you will pay for the positive post no matter how is viral ,but this can make your reputation good and this thing is more important than earing money,

• +3 1

No brother they only give you 20 talktokens if your post was useful or maybe viral they just only give you 20 talk tokens but if your post were viral then you contain more reputation and likes on your post and maybe your rank upgrade and your account was more secure. So do not think thry give any extra money for this. I hope you understand

• +3 1

Every one on the forum will reserve the same amount of earning but the will notice you and i think it would have been better if the admin give rewards to users with the beat posts and comments.

You are basically my friend who pays you for your work and reaps profits and useful information about cryptocurrencies, how you trade them, and the topics in which there is interest enough to take a good reputation on them and this is excellent

This forum dont pay for based on who is talented or whose post get viral. We all are some, how much a senior can earn, we have the same possibility to earn. We all are same valueable fr!om member to VIP for this forum. So they never pay extra for it . 

Edited by Ryan_07
Typing mistake.

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

On 2/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

You can't get extra income or  earning from getting viral but it has some beneficial aspects like you have a good reputation system and does your profile become stronger and more people will follow you so it's a good Symbol.

• +3 1

I think it's a very positive point if your topic get viral because the only one possible way of viral topic is that in the people are appreciating your work and visiting to you topic and feeling amazed to share their opinions and experience to your topic.  so that's why in results topic become viral and I think the viral topic is a good way to express the feelings of the others by itself and I think we should make the topics that much useful so that they become viral.

In my opinion you  can earn hansome money through of your viral topic.It will be only possible that moderators and administrators reacted of your topic and in return they will give you cash or handsome gift.

To viral the topic we only get the good reputation in this plate forum but it's no good to say our earning increases because to viral many of people take interested in your topic more and more which is good.

In opinion if your post goes viral amang the people then you'll not get an extra payment on it. Your reward remains the same but one thing is that you will get your reputation will increase.and other thing is that you rank can be increase if your post goes "viral"

It is really a good  feeling after when your post goes viral. Its a big achieve for anyone . When my topic goes viral ,i will try to create some topic like that and try to help people who are new to this site . I will try harder to create good topic .

• +3 1

Hi friend, it is not profitable for us, however, it will be in our knowledge and we will try that there are such top rate which will be beneficial for others and we will be able to learn more from others, we will have a very good experience. 

Nothing will happen. If your topics and posts go viral then you won't be rewarded more income for sure, but maybe you can increase your reputation which will shows your ability to helping members and a good post's writer.

Definitely  your reputation will increase. But it's not give you extra money. So far making good posts ever give you reputation.  In some meaning it will give you money in some ways.