How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

For this regard you should  select unique words to make different topics and make its content authentic and bright for the forum.

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends I am writing that different and unique subject. Basically it's depends upon subject matter. If the subject is same than every person almost write same if the subject is different than no any similarity in the subject. 

You have to choose an interesting and exciting one so people do not get bored from it and not a traditional one ! And I prefer to choose a topic from our daily life or our experience rather than the internet. 

Hello my friend...
You should stay away from repeating topics, in addition to continuing to search for topics with new, useful and rare content.
Talking about encryption is very informative. You have to dig deep.

Exploring about crypto world tbrough different means is the only way to create new topics .One should learn from you tube totorials, google websites related to the crypto world should also be explored and then she his/here experiance.

• +1 1

My friend, we are a big family here, and each of us has a specific idea and specific information, so when we want to write a useful, unique and different topic, we must search and discover to try to collect new information to write a useful and important post for the community and not repeated before
I agree with the fact that most of the posts are duplicates but I think that these posts do not stay on the forum but rather will be deleted over time.

My dear friends .If you want to create a topic that is specific to your destiny.The first thing you have to do is to read the topics that are made well. After you decide that there is something which is not stated, then you should make your topic of its mutable. I think a good topic is one that instills the mind of the people .

This is a nice question, my friend, there are many ways, but the only way you should use it in the forum is the title of the problem and the article of the solution, that is, when someone provides only the title of the problem and explains what the problem we should follow in writing the solution and not support or not As we see today, and you have to understand what is meant by the question so that you do not fail to answer, if you do not know you can search for it and find enough information and references about it and you will succeed and progress in the method of research and learning gradually, good luck.

My friend, I am a newbie in this forum and I cannot read all the ideas that have been posted about here. I always try to find something new to publish, perhaps I will be lucky and present a new idea that has not been talked about previously. Thank you.

I agree with you, my dear, there are many topics that are important and have been mentioned by old members, so we have to search for the best thought and topics that can make a great interaction by members and not lead to their deletion by the supervisors, so this platform should remain a source of new knowledge and information.

I also have not been able to create a useful topic yet and I am afraid that the official will give me a warning point, but from my point of view you should research more, there are always new topics that can be raised

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you, you are right, I do not have enough information to create targeted and useful topics, because most of the topics raised are mostly repeated and are not of this benefit and are not feasible in order to have warning points and be subject to the ban, but the repetition of topics

• +1 1

My friend, you can do this by searching and following the news related to cryptocurrencies, and then you can write useful topics. The news does not stop day after day, but you have to make sure that the information that you want to write a topic is correct and abide by the rules of this forum.

• +4 1

When you read the topics published in this forum, which are many in the field of cryptocurrencies, you will have many ideas and questions in your mind. Collect these ideas and put them into a model arrangement, then form a new topic in light of these ideas and bring them up for discussion with the members ... Good luck to you.

• +1 1

In order to create a unique and fresh topic, you have to do several things. They should be distinguished by your thinking. Second, you must feed your knowledge through other people's topics and gain sufficient experience.

• +3 1

Try to research on the topic you want to choose and also get advice from the people who have presented this topic and then, with all that framework of circumstance that you have explored, look for the main ideas you want to do, so that you can make people see your point of view as to this issue or another.

Search, search and search! You have to do some research before posting. If you're aware of what's new in the world of cryptocurrencies, then posting about that would make an awesome subject to post about. Use simple language, understandable by all. Answer some of the frequently asked questions on this forum. I hope it helped. 

Nevertheless, my friend, there are always new and useful topics and information, because cryptocurrencies are constantly renewing, so you should search for useful things and present them in this forum.

And you can also present your experience in the field of cryptocurrencies through the topics that you will create.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

The idea you mentioned to is the everyone's suffering here, that what makes  the forum special through the motivation it creates between the members and extracts the best of us.

So we must increase our reading about cryptocurrency and elicit thoughts that can help us.

My friend, yes, I agree with you, as all the topics have been previously published by different members, and there is nothing new for us to publish, but this does not mean that we will not publish anything. Look for knowledge more ،And try to write about a topic that has been published, but from another angle to it, put forward a new idea for an old topic.

Hello my friend, you should research and develop yourself in order to present a new topic of high value to benefit you and increase your information through responses and inform others and use the search field to make sure that you are publishing a new and unrepeatable topic .
good luck

• +2 1

There are many topics that we can talk about but we must have enough informations to give advices to the members about our topic and being a good writer.

• +2 1

Thank you for this participation, my dear friend. You are a party that is never easy to find new and non-repeated topics. You must make a great effort in research and scrutiny in order to ensure that your topic is not repeated, and you must have new and useful ideas until your post is accepted

You always when you provide new topics and publications you always have to sing it valuable and useful ideas and information for everyone in turn will evaluate it positive you have to collect information from a lot of sites and platforms and store in your memory you can control your topics with your friends to form sentences and information to write