How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

Thank you, my friend, for your interest in new, unique and non-recurring submissions to help expand knowledge on this platform and support investors to compliment more experience and positive points that help the forum continue

الإنجليزيةالإسبانيةالتركيةالعربيةالفرنسية──────────الاطّلاع على جميع اللغات
When anyone wants to talk about a new and useful topic, he must collect sufficient and appropriate information about the topic that he will talk about, because it will be useful for this experience.

Try to search to the forum in your topic you desire to post or make if that search existed so I guess the topic is already posted you can use that as guide but make sure you have your own thoughts in that posts you make, also provide references. 

There is a search bar in the forum. By doing research from there, we can check which topics have already been published. Then with this estimate we can get information and create our own new and unique topics. good luck.

Thank you for this
In fact, gathering information about cryptocurrencies will make a lot of questions in your head
Then you will have to ask yourself how to do this, how do I do this, how and how ...
Then you will have to create a useful post for everyone. You get what you want
We will receive new information.
Hope my idea has arrived
Good luck

To do this, you must search for new ideas and information ... as there are always many new discoveries every moment, so you must keep update ,in addition to writing your article, make it understandable and simple in order to attract the largest number of readers. 

Hy to all ,i think if you know the details about cryptotalk then you can create different post than others . So you have to get a lot more ideas.

Best of luck 

Come on, my friends how to make a different and useful topic first collect diverse and unique information on purposeful sites and can provide a unique topic through unique information and get a good reputation

• +2 1

Science is developing daily, and even the topics that were previously published are in constant development and have permanent updates. You can read about a specific topic, delve into it, follow its updates, and publish about it.

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

That's the good thing that you have interest in good and unique thing.  You can create unique and attractive topic by gathering authentic information about the topic first from reliable resources. Then share your research material with us. In this way your post will get good reputation and you will travel towards your success destination. 

Hello Friends! 

If you want to make new , different and unique topics, you have to search new information about Crypto currency and about this forum. You can tell other's about your experience here and also guide them.

• +2 1

Hello friends have a good day we can make are different and unique topic to search in our environment we should search in our environment sincerely and see what is happening in our environment and we see surrounding in our environment

• +2 1

A unique post doesn't has to be abstract than the protocol of post being mentioned here. Making a unique post I think will need to be backed by good research to help guide you to share useful post here.

• +4 1

hello friend I want to tell you that we need search to make a topic of useful and unique because there are many problems are there which we face to daily basis we should find the solution of that kind of problems and tell the weakness the value and topic is useful which have some useful information for the beginners in this way we can make a useful content and topics

• +4 1

Yes you are right. I also want to create many topics. But what question came in to my mind . I want to create that i see that question that is already present. 

So i also don't know how to create useful and unique post . Because duplicate posts are not allowed .

Thanks

You have to have a lot of knowledge to make different and unit topics, if you keep a lot of knowledge then you can definitely create a good and different topic because the number of posts and comments of the topic on this platform is very high .

I think, my friend, you should always do your research because there are always new events in the cryptocurrency, and there is always unique news that you can share here so take advantage of this information to succeed and thank you

My friend, you can search on Google and YouTube to get information about cryptocurrencies, so you can write a useful topic with high-quality content, new and non-duplicate information, and get a good reputation.

My friend here, in my opinion, you should conduct research on the topics presented and stay away from them. You can also follow members ’comments on this topic and solve the problem of the member who commented by posting to solve the problem in your own post and thus you will have different and unique publications.

dear i suggest to all members do their own research and make sure the topic they will choose not be the repeated topic and it must contain useful content and make sure you have the proper knowledge and information about the creating post

I agree with you that all the important topics have been written by members of Al-qadamah and there are no new and important topics and rules most of the new members know through old publications.

You must use your imagination to think about new topics, or if you do not possess the broad imagination, you can develop old ideas present in the forum and make them better, then create a topic about them and publish them in the forum

Every section has its own rules so before posting follows the rules and also before posting try to search about the topic due to maybe a member already posted about this information and always try to make your post simple and informative.. 

First you must read the comments to understand the rules well, and then you have to help the people of the experts if you need help. 
Write down what comes to mind and we'll help you.