How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

it's very important that we create new and different topics because I have seen that lot of topics that are repeated again and again so we should try to create new topics so that the other people get benefit from it and gain new information we make a research about a topic and then we make it.

We the newbies are really excited with the members of the forum especially the Senior members in making topics that are educative meaningful and useful that will make the forum members to make comments in which will increase others with knowledge and experience to be able to achieve the goal

To create a new topic, all you have to do is search the means of knowledge and references on the Internet for a new topic related to cryptocurrencies and be of high quality and I am sure you will get a good reputation

Thanks for the useful and educative post. The expert on the forum are suppose to follow your foot step by making post that will help most especially we the newbies on the forum. You are always welcome mate, have a nice day.

• +1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 1:20 PM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

The way to create a unique topic is to gather all the knowledge about crypto then create a topic that has never been posted on the forum, use easy-to-understand language so that your posts can be understood by beginners. Knowledge of cryptocurrency is very important as a basis for creating useful topics.

• +1 1

The best way which you will create a very unique post is by making research about the post you want to post and also use the search bar of the forum to make sure the topic have not been in exiting.

This is hard and difficult to create a specific and attractive topic because there is a lot of topics with different subjects and the truth is that this is growing day by day. I think the oldest members who know the most about cryptocurrency can do it but new members can't.

Of course, you are my friend. We have come to a different and unique topic. You should read more about cryptocurrencies and about the forum also. When you read a lot of topics about cryptocurrencies, I think that you will be presenting good content on this.Forum

I do not have the statistics but the time I have been in the forum I noticed that the beginners section is very visited, the publications in that section have a lot of comments and reactions. You will have to try to create an interesting advertisement for beginners and you will surely succeed.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hay mate, if you want to create unique topics then gain your knowledge first and search about your topic don't create repeated topics. Use simple words of English grammar.

To create a unique theme is necessary to do our own research, read a lot to get enough knowledge to develop a theme that is or has been raised before, the key is to read. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friends. I am a begginer in this forum. It is a beneficial site for us. We can learn many things and earn money from it. We have to complete hundred comments for active our account. Then we have to complete 25 comments for payment daily. We have to create creative content for post.

to ensure that the topic that someone create a different and unique then make sure that you use the search bar so that you will check if there is no other topic that is similar to what you want to create this will make your topic to stand out and look different.

Mainly to make a new and unique topic within the cryptotalk forum, you have to take into account certain aspects that this incredible forum offers us, for example, forum problems are something that can be discussed in a topic, but it has to be something that it is already out of the ordinary so that in this way it is accepted by the community. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Every one wants to create a topic on unique issue and demands that his/her topic got attracted by forum members is that he might get good reputation points.  For this all you need is to have a brief knowledge about the cryotocurrency.  Much knowledge much more successful you would be... 

• +2 1

The important thing is to be yourself interested in what you are talking about. Then build your own subject with your question or share your knowledge in it. Many topics have been published before.

• +2 1

yes of course I am agree with you and I am follow the topic and thanks for the sharing the information. many members make a different and useful topic so that so you collect the information in the forum 

You can make a unique topic by creating topics that are helpful and informative for others 

Dont copy others 

Dont post useless topics or contents 

Your topics must be helpful for others 

Your topics must contain information about crypto 

your topics must be creative 

You can provide unique and unique content and get a good reputation by finding unique and unique information and sharing ideas that are not in the forum and one of the members has not shared it

There are numerous jungles in this gathering, yet a couple are more engaged in light of the fact that individuals are getting simpler. I saw that for novices and the crypto world, more individuals are remarking and remarking, and I think individuals have data and thoughts on all topics.after father information you can share obscure great subject this gathering.☺

There are numerous jungles in this gathering, yet a couple are more engaged in light of the fact that individuals are getting simpler. I saw that for novices and the crypto world, more individuals are remarking and remarking, and I think individuals have data and thoughts on all topics.after father information you can share obscure great subject this gathering.

There are numerous jungles in this gathering, yet a couple are more engaged in light of the fact that individuals are getting simpler. I saw that for novices and the crypto world, more individuals are remarking and remarking, and I think individuals have data and thoughts on all topics.after father information you can share obscure great subject this gathering.

To make a different and unique topic, you must consider a better outlet that has no similarities. Make it more broad and keep the details in line with the sections which talks mostly about crypto.

Yes my dear friend you are right we need to make a some unique post and also do some different in this platforms and also give unique post

You can read all the news about cryptocurrencies, and there are tens of updates every single day , so you can make your topic related to bringing cryptos updated but you have to write it in your own words and to add your personal touch on it along with your opinion and of course never forget to mention the original source for credibility.

• +2 1

To write a new topic about cryptocurrency, everyone needs to know a wide range of information and then write a new topic. Cry People who used cryptocurrency posted almost everything about cryptocurrency.  The subject is unique.,🖤