How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

For you to have a different and unique topic, first you should browse if the the topic you will going to post have already in the forum and then research more about the topic you want to post and facts or some additional proof about that topic so that it will become unique.

To create unique and different topic involves making exclusive research on the latest news and development regarding cryptocurrency. With such you are guaranteed of getting the best of ratings.

If you want to post on a good and unique topic, you have to post on important topics.  But you have to post on easy topic.  If you do not post on easy topic, it will be difficult for members to reply. So you have to post on easy topic.  You have to post on such a topic so that the members can learn something from that post.

I think the best way to do a useful thing is to read something new that you may not know about and share it with when you learn about it.  In my opinion the best way. So guess.  If you draw right here.  And keep up with the questions.  So I assume you can create topics and different topics so my idea is you will see these posts and place them with understanding.Thanks guys.

I think you dont have to make repeated topics and there is nothing to it when you have to put everything together there are so many people who are lost in trying to get that one topic that resonates with the different people we have out there its important you are able to get a perfect choice for your topic, connect with people and that will be something important for you.

I think if you are newbies members, you have to follow the beginners section so that you learn more from old members post and make every context so meaningful and understandable to all members, so that their will learn from your post always

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

Dear brother if you want to make your topic useful and unique then you have to do research choose your topic first and search it in the forum if it's already present then you have already some idea about that so don't worry you can cumment on that posts with your unique idea thank you

• +1 1

Dear friends, to create different and unique topics in this forum. You should always do your own research. Because cryptocurrencies are always new ... so there's always unique news that you can share here. Everyone will move forward with beautiful feedback. Everyone will be respectful to everyone.

Hi my friend, for creating unique topic is what is your mind think don’t hesitate just do it what if your mind think, if you think that can give it information just share it, we can help each other here.

Well there are so manyembers in the forum but that doesn't mean that our contents would look similar. We should use our style of writing to write what we have to contribute. Avoid copying others content so as not to be penalized for it.

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

Hello dear friend. This forum is full of many topics that are very useful for every member here. But there are also some posts that senior members have posted and some new members are posting that. They should avoid this type of acts. 

Well I may suggest you that don't spend your time only in beginners option. Try to reach out to other sections too and you may get many other information that you can't get from this section. And you may also get there the opportunity to post your own topics that will be new to that specific section.

In order to present important and valuable topics and gain through them the funds that help us develop oneself and increase experience, we must choose topics that are of benefit to everyone and contain information and daily experiences.

• +5 1

On 22/02/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Yes dear i agree with you. Post the useful and forum related material. And do not mistake in grammer. Use the simple words. Thanks for share your ideas.

If we wanna good, useful and unique to creat we have to make good research and gather good knowledge before making comments to any topic.so always tried your best to do best.

Yes you are right . I will follow your advice and thanks for this useful and great advice. And we should also search for our topics before posting it on the forum.

Dear we can create very useful topic related this forum. Just need to enhance our knowledge. You should do some research and get information about cryptography its very wide topic then  utilise the information while you create topic

Greetings to you my friend, yes, it is important to choose unique topics, because you must do your own research, read articles, watch videos, which provide you with the information necessary to start investing using cryptocurrency, there is a lot to learn, therefore a lot of topics to write.

Everyone here should know that reading and learning is part of the work. You must know a lot about the topics posted here and try to figure out what are those subjects that aren't discussed much. Those are the types of topics that would be noticed. A lot of topics here are already repetitive and redundant. Something new would be good.

In here new and useful topics are very suitable for all of us. So,we want to always make useful and new informative topics. Everyone want to make topics with much description and information. 

I don't think you need to make a unique and interesting topic I think you should use good content in the topic so that people may stick to the topic and read all of it and get some knowledge as well

If you have much knowledge then it is very easy for you to create topic and you can easily do it. I'm new and I read a lot of things about this. If your post consist of beneficial things then more people will visit your post and give you much reputation.

• +2 1

Hi, how are you? We must not forget that every day there is new information and ideas that we can add to those topics that were previously written, and here the distinction is to be creative and innovative.

Although I'm still a beginner in this forum,but I think the only way to make a unique post is by always making your contents useful, sensible and educative,when people see your contents as constructive and educative they'll like to give you reputation and perhaps they'll even be following you

Hello my friend. I think it's depend at your level of thinking and knowledge that you already have. I mean you can do further research in social media platforms to get something unique to post here. You should always do your own research. Because cryptocurrencies are always new ... so there's always unique news that you can share here. Everyone will move forward with beautiful feedback we can have great success here on this wonderful Cryptotalk platform.