How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

I guess we need to go through topics as much we can, so that we get the ideas about which kind of of topics has not been made yet. Furthermore, before publishing a topic we must gather proper knowledge about it. 

The only way to put good topic is that read as much as you can on this field of trading. Then you can learn so much knowledge with which you can create new topics and get so much reputation. Morally it will be a very good doing because many beginners can also get a chance to learn what you have learnt.

Well its all depends on your mentality. Always come with a fresh mind and be confident the time you are being here. Don't search or be hurry for topics, It will come to you if you are completely involved in this forum. And try to post a comment in your own way. Don't try to copy someone. All the best.

Try to search to the forum in your topic you desire to post or make if that search existed so I guess the topic is already posted you can use that as guide but make sure you have your own thoughts in that posts you make, also provide references

Good morning mate,If you want something new and innovative information  then post informations that are new but still informative and useful for our fellow members because a lot of topic are being posted again and again at this forum.its a pleasure to work with you mate.

That is some of the question which cannot be answered perfectly. Its individual how creative and attractive post you can make. Its completely a ones one's personal. But if you work constantly comment your skill will be enhanced. And then you can master your skills.

Basically creating some topics creatively on this platform gives us a golden opportunity to develop our creative talent.  Moreover, we have to create some new topics every day on this platform. And for this we must identify different and unique topics.  How to diagnose ?? The first thing to do is to read the topics of others with our minds and then use our own creativity and intellect to create a new and popular topic that is different.  Posting that will definitely increase our repetition.

You really make different and unique post by making a good researches, consult the experts and know about their views on the given topics before sharing the information to the forum. And make it understandable and meaningful.

If you want to make your topic different and unique from others, it is important for you to find information related to cryptocurrency and then publish it in the form of content on this form.  Members can learn and benefit by following it so your topic will be unique and everyone on this form has come to learn and we can share the good news here.

Hi many topics in here but some unique topic like crypto currency .It is very helpful and important because my opinion is the best way after the fature knowledge you can share the good topic this forum.

If you want to create unique content and topic than you have to learn cryptocurrency deeply and have to research crypto coin, after father knowledge you can share unknown good topic this forum.

My friend
Everyone has a different approach to creating any topic and writing any comment
You must first adhere to the conditions, rules and instructions to write a comment with useful content
You can find these guidelines and rules in the About Forum section
😊😊😊

Yes that is true, there are many basic information and knowledge that have already been posted in the forum by seniors. These are all about the Cryptotalk forum, but as so as the time passes, there also brings some changes into the forum and also in crypto world. We just have to.make the research to discover a something new about Cryptocurrency by reading daily articles. Before creating any post, we also should search them in Cryptotalk to check either the post is already posted or not.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Basically I don't make any topics to get pet from our Crypto talk Forum and I think if I want to make a good success in cryptocurrency then and going to you post only unique and necessary topics which is going to help me to invest and trade with cryptocurrency.

Hello my dear friend we can create good post but firslt of all we have to try get some knowledge about the crpto talk if we get a graet knowledge if we have to informed a new thing on our research then are able to create the post.

there is two option where people commenting more than others site..you want to know how to make useful and unique topics..so i want to give you some advice about it..you have gain more knowledge about this forum..so research here..then you can use more semilar word in your topics so that we can know many vocabulary..

This is important for creating exceptional and unique topics. Topics need to be determined about something, that is not commonly seen and that others can't create

It depends on you that how you make the different topic from the others it is very important to make different topic which no one ever created so try to create a post with your own mind do not use any copy paste topic it never accepted. 

When you join this forum, more questions will arise in your mind and from there new topics will arise.

Infact you brought a nice topic in the forum when we start working we use to see as if their is no more new topics but believe me you can new topics today because active members still find time to create topics that are useful to the forum, thanks.

You can create unique topics by researching and also make sure your post is informative, educative. So other members can learn something unique from your post 

Dear, you always have to work from your own experience.  Working from experience will increase your knowledge even more.  You always post differently and differently.  This will increase your reputation.  I'm trying to do this but in general I can't because there are a lot of points here and really the common valuable themes I've discovered are common.  The most mature people who understand the most about cryptographic money can do it.  We have made a valuable point that will increase my reputation.  Always post great content that will help newcomers with thinking about crypto talk forums.  Thanks

Hello everyone that it can b beneficial for another person who can read the topic but still a person can write simple words or simple topics that can understand the topic to gain a lot of knowledge about their forum. This forum can groom yourself.

I think the best way to do a usef topic is reading something new something you want to know about and when you take knowledge about this share it with others and that's the best thing for sharing knowledge to others

Hello my dear friend.In order to make a useful topic we have to do our own research and gather a lot of knowledge which helps us to make a useful topic which helps us to earn a hendsome amount of money and also to boost our reputation.