How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

I think that a lot of research to find valuable information is beneficial. I agree with you that it takes a lot of time, but at the same time you learn many and new things. You may think you know everything, but when you search, you will always find new information because the world of digital currencies is constantly evolving.

First of all you should learn about  that what is the topic and what is the wuestion ask by the member then you can easily post a good and useful comments you should learn about the forum and trading then post a  ideal comment for the topic then your post will get the reputation and ratings So my dear first of all read the rules of this forum and work style of the forum then work here for better earnings.

Everybody express that attempt to cause a helpful and extraordinary subject I to concur with him however all the significant and discussion related theme additionally posted in the gathering by old individuals and the copy point isn't permitted so anybody reveal to me that what the manner in which I can make another and valuable subject related this gathering?? 

All that gatherings related data additionally posted here yet we don't have locate any post to finish our 30 helpful every day remarks 

On the off chance that you concur with me uphold me and hit the like ❤👈

We must work hard to create a different and unique topic. We have to follow the rules of the forum and make meaningful and reasonable posts in the forum according to the rules.  Never copy or paste someone else's post.  Then our post will be counted as a separate and unique post.  We will gain more reputation for making useful posts as well.

You have to achieve that through experience. Always be active in crypto and gain knowledge for that way you can create unique topics. Then try to know better about this platform as well

To poster good topic you must need good knowledge about crypto so focus on gathering as much knowledge as you can before making any post. So do research more because research will always give you new information to work with. And don't be afraid to make a new topic because it will help you and also others.

Having a desire to create something unique and different is very welcome, but there are a lot of people who wanting to create something different resorts to produce posts completely out of bounds of the forum. I am just stating this just because I have seen a lot of new posts out of the domain of cryptocurrency or trading. Yes if you want to create something unique, do a good research and then when you know it like the back of your hand , go for it. Best of luck on your future posts. 

The best way to make a unique and different topic is to know what your readers want. If you address their needs and then your posts are sure to gain a greater popularity. 

To make different and unique topic in this forum, you should always do your own research. Research about the content before uploading and it should be clear and attractive enough to the users. 

Yes you are right. I think when you are starting work on this plateform first you need to understand the topic. You should try to get more information about the topic then you can write unique contents. You can search  the topic and get more ideas about it.

To make your topic uniqe and different try to choose your topics wisely and topics should be banificial for the people who are reading it. When people will learn something from your post they will give you reputation. Soo choose the one which benefits others.

We should always make every topic and comment in this forum unique and informative so that our post will always be in this forum and will benefit us and all the members. If we do the same, if we publish duplicate comments and topics, our post will be deleted and our account will be banned.

• +2 1

Greetings friend, in my opinion the best way to create a new and innovative content for the cryptotalk platform is to research and based on your opinion on the investigated topic you can get better topics and positive reactions I encourage friend that success is near

• +1 1

A different and unique topic comes from ourselves. We don't have to search for it ,rather the topic will comes to us. It may arise from a real life experience, or even from a single thought that arises within a fraction of time. Sometimes a unique topic arises from different irrelevant topics which when combined gives the uniqueness. All we have to do is just be free to think without stressing .Cryptotalk is definitely a platform to spill out the most unique topics.

Giving this platform a fresh and useful subject has to be something that you have a problem with. And something that will draw a great deal of attention. It doesn't have to be an issue that you have. If you find a great place, instead, review it and ell us without referral links about it. Tell us about those suggestions, if you have any. They're also meaningful.

There are numerous jungles in this discussion, however a couple are more engaged on the grounds that individuals are getting simpler. I saw that for amateurs and the crypto world, more individuals are remarking and remarking, and I think individuals have data and thoughts on all themes. You can make your own jungles with thoughts on all the other things.

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

Yes mate you are right. As you describe there are already all topics created by the seniors. If we need to create a new topic than we see that that topic is already present.

In the  same way if we need to reply on comments we can not find enough topics to comment. Same topics are repeated again and again.

• +5 1

@saira.really it is very famous by New topic can be created by them. The topic can very popular and unique. It is a like by topic must be complete when you have compitable. The different types of of post and topic can be different. 

best way to make a topic useful, is to read something new something you won't know about it, and when you find out about it, share it with. This is the best way in my opinion.

I think if You want to make a difference and unique topic, make sure you have knowledge on that topic before you can make it useful and important to the members of the forum,And also you can go on reaserch to get more knowledge to make a unique topic for your self.thank.

Your topic must be very relevant and should be useful. If the  topic has a catchy title then more people would be attracted and many people would be sharing their post and comments in it. If the topics and the post are simple and grammatically correct with perfect spelling and it would be widely acknowledged.

If you have to create a different topic here and present a different topic, then first of all you have to use your intellectual labor.  All that you have learned and understood here is useful to introduce something new.  Then you will be able to go up from here and later you will be able to stand with your head high in front of everyone. So use your head and go ahead.

To make different and unique topic in this forum, you should always do your own research because there is always new in crypto currency so there is always unique news that you can share here.....😷😷

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friends, of course, with the passage of time and you are a member of this forum you will have broad ideas and knowledge useful in proposing important topics, consulting with former members and obtaining information from them.