How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

This forum has be something that you are experiencing a problem with. And something that will gain a lot of interest in. I t doesn't have to be a problem that you are having. Instead, if you are find a great site, review it and ell us about it without referral links.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

It's not so hard If we work a little bit So we can complete this dance well Our friends have commented a lot We can answer them by reading them Comments already get us ideas What should we answer And we'll work a little bit You can answer anything very good 

The truth is that for beginners it is more difficult to publish, first because we still do not have enough knowledge and experience, second because we believe (wrongly) that all the topics are already published and third because we are afraid of making a mistake and that the administrators give us a warning.

I was encouraged to publish a topic, it was more like (a question for connoisseurs), I was quite excited to have made my first publication, but it was deleted, I would have liked that at least an automated message had reached me that warned me that my publication it had been eliminated but it did not happen.

There are some reason help of them we could estimate that the topic is unique or not. 

1. Topic should be openness or easy to understand.

2. There must not be repeated topic.

You have to be talented to create a different and unique topic. You have to have a lot more skills. You have to create good posts with the help of other people.To encourage people to post a topic verification corp. Can't copy. Important points should be highlighted.

If you want to create different and unique topic then you have to choose a good section. There are many section in this forum. But most of the members only use some of common section for create topic. But if you want to create a unique topic then you have to select a unique section for create topic. 

In my opinion my dear friend if you want to create a topic you should follow the rules and regulations of this forum. You should create a topic which have more knowledgeable things and content should be more powerful and valueable which can help easily to others.and topic should be more easier which anyone can understand easily.

• +4 1

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

Yes dude everyone wants to make unique post but don't put any any efforts in it,so all you have to research about it,go to different sites gather data,read dfferent articles and collect information and then express it in your own thoughts to make your post content useful.

Always follow the rules and  regulations of this forum and than try to create the topic which not posted on this forum before yet and use the simple and unique words to create the topic 

Hello my dear friend. We have to do research on Google and read different useful articles to get knowledge which helps us to make useful and unique topics. We get extra money for making useful topic and it also helps us to boost our reputation. Make sure before making useful topic that it is not already present on this forum. 

Yes you are right in your opinion every topic on this forum is repeated again and again on daily basis .for making topic unique and usefull you spent a lot of time on forum and gets more knowledge about crypto currencies .then you gets more unique ideas for creating posts.

As a newbie I would suggest to all other newbies to avoid creating topics as this is not our scope yet.

Topic must be relevant to cryptocurrencies and online business system.

It should have the scope of information about digital currencies and also useful to the user's.

Yes you can create unique topics by searching about crypto currency from different website and make topics about them and post them on this website so that the new commers can useful information from there 

Allah's plans are better than us !

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

There are numerous jungles in this discussion, yet a couple are more engaged on the grounds that individuals are getting simpler. I saw that for novices and the crypto world, more individuals are remarking and remarking, and I think individuals have data and thoughts on all themes. You can make your own jungles with thoughts on all the other things.

create a unique topic, You should get familiar first about cryptocurrency and the basic of blockchain how it works. Make a resarch about the trading and investing. Knowing the latest issue about crypto world.You can know a lot of things by reading blogs or books and you can share with us.

• +1 1

The best way to create a topic is to create something that can benefit the people of Cryptotalk, it is very important that we stop thinking about us for a while and start creating content that both newbies and everyone can take full advantage. It is also worth commenting on useful things that take away doubts to people in the forum. Very good post to help.

• +5 1

Like you hahaha

There are numerous subjects and new consistently. I don't figure we will be out of points to answer them, however in the event that you need to make your subject, at that point you should have something helpful for the discussion individuals.

• +4 1

It's all about our idea to make a topic unique and different. So mainly we must be creative. First of all make useful and helpful topics and also it must be meaningful and this can make your topic best. 

• +2 1

Hi friends, hope you are all well and enjoying your life. To create a unique topic you must have thoughts in your mind and you think more as a simple man thinks. To create the topics you have informational content in your mind that you can get only by readings the books.

• +1 1

I am a beginner.So I think that you should always do your own research because there is always new in crypto currency.You need to continue searching, come and work in the this site.

Here you can discuss all the topics related to your problem. If you post your problem here, others will give you the solution of that topic. This will be of great benefit to each other and will save time.

Hello my friend your post is useful that you can create topic easily and useful post I learn the Crypto currency  and more experience  can share this platform I have no any information thank you...

This means you have to search before and this takes time but we are not allowed to post duplicates. If you want to make a good post that will not be deleted you need this time.