How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

On 2/22/2020 at 7:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

I agree with you friend, the easy at which one creat new quality post tend to decrease with time as most of the relevant topics appear to have been written already. But with proper research through reading appropriate journals more topics can still be created.

• +1 1

Yes i agree with you.New members are afraid to create new topics because they afraid of getting warnned.So for new useful topics we have to gain knowledge about crypto as deep as we can and must read all the posts and gather information and create our own ideas and search every where and then we can make a useful and meaningful content.Its all about hard work and hard work always pays.

• +1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

@Sairahellow dear as you have asked about topic creation so before we start doing topics we should know it's rules and regulations and criteria they have fixed we should use search bar either topic exist first or not which we are going to create we need to spend time on fourm to know 

• +2 1

Hello friend.. You can do this by writing posts or positive and useful comments whose content is important to other members and stay away from copying and repeating posts or comments from others 

Making a unique and useful topic is easy, the important thing is to know how to say the right words and also know that you will help the newcomer who is starting in the forum. On the other hand, they have to be about personal growth or about cryptology. Here at cryptotalk we have many benefits and useful information, it is only up to you to create the right words that match with other topics in the forum.

Each day there are modern subjects and unused thoughts, in case you need valuable and special distributions to you to consider and work difficult and utilize your contemplations and your data will you know how to distribute valuable distributions for all and you'll distribute distributions suggested by individuals or offer assistance them react to their intrigued and the conclusion of the valuable valuable distributions in this gathering.

The importance does not complete in creating a topic, but the importance lies in the benefit that can be gained from this topic, there is no need for you to write a new topic if you do not have a really useful idea or information, and before you write your topic, you must make sure that this topic is not repeated before In the forum through the search button.

• +4 1

When you have knowledge, your experiences in crypto word, you can face my problems by trading or investing cryptocurrencies. You can share your problem. Also you can ask questions to seniors about crypto field. But you have to make sure that your topic is under the rules of the forum. You can find ideas by reading articles about cryptocurrency or watching YouTube videos. 

• +1 1

To make a different and unique topic I'd prefer to do some research and then post a topic that is different from all others and we share it in a manner that everyone get benefits from it. The topic must be useful and informative to get positive ratings as well.

To really create a unique topic you must know a lot about the forum and all its interface to see the result of the publications in the forum, you have to be original, be creative and think of something that everyone needs to talk about or something that could help you Know more about cryptocurrencies every day and you will be fine.

• +2 1

Making a topic is very simple but not easy job for all. If you want to post a topic here must study the basics of that topic first. Understand the nature and behaviour of topic that you are selected before you post the topic here

Hello my friend Having duplicate topics does not mean that everything has been talked about here on cryptotalk. There is a lot of information that has not been presented yet, and this, in my opinion, needs more time in order to gain more new information from various sources and share it here with others.

Well I personally thinl that as a newbie we must to creat our own topics.

We must get useful knowledge about cryptocurrencies first.

Cryptotalk forum has provided us a great opportunity to earn money and meanwhile can learn good things about digital currencies, and digital trading system.

So it is our responsibility to follow rules of crytpo talk and be beneficial to this forum and its members.

Well, my friend, to address this matter, in my opinion, we have to increase our readability and our knowledge of the subject of cryptocurrencies
It is a matter that requires time and fatigue, but I believe that the human mind can innovate on a topic ..
Through continuous research and reading, you will expand your circle of knowledge, and you will achieve a true intellectual achievement through which you will achieve what you want in this forum ..

With extensive research and focus on gathering information.

This is the best way to write a new and useful publication my friend .. You may write an existing post on the platform .. But you can write it in your own way. It may reach others in a different manner than others .. Each of us has his own style that is distinguished from others ..

I advise you to go back to the old posts on the platform because I found many different posts on it from the posts now .. through which I complete my daily task .. Good luck to you.

Indeed dear I concur with you I additionally don't have information to make a valuable subjects in light of the fact that numerous theme likewise posted in this discussions and I am anxious about the possibility that that administrator give me the admonition point on the off chance that I make a futile theme yet now I take some data about this gathering then I will make a decent themes that helps everybody.

Greetings to you, my dear friend, you should present topics within the forum field and be meaningful and good content, and help others, I advise you to use easy and simple language

I sincerely agree with you, furthermore, I have no information to make useful topics due to the fact that numerous topics were posted on these forums as well and I am concerned about the possibility that the administrator will give me the warning point in the future. which causes a useless copy and theme so I have to constantly dodge this.

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

I think you dont need to make rehashed points and there is no reason to worry about it when you need to assemble all that there are such countless individuals who are lost in attempting to get that one subject that resounds with the various individuals we have out there its significant you can get an ideal decision for your theme, interface with individuals and that will be a significant thing for you

Hy dear friends hope you are all will be fine and enjoy good health.I think if you create good and useful topics you must reads the contents of your topics before share with others.A useful and unique topic must have some extra odinary titles and informative material for the members of this forum.In your topics people find their solution of their problems.

To make different topic and unque one you have to mam sure your topic are very reasonable to learn from,we are allhere to make money and also to learn and it is good to help our self to make a good topic so that we can learn from

It is not necessarily always published, you can respond to the previous topics in the forum, but if you learn a little about the field, you will be able to create new and useful topics for members, especially since this field contains many changes throughout the year and these changes carry with them what is new

I think you dont have to make repeated topics and there's not anything to it if you have to place the whole lot collectively there are such a lot of folks who are misplaced in looking to get that one subject matter that resonates with the one-of-a-kind humans we've got accessible its crucial you're capable of get a really perfect preference in your subject matter, connect to humans and with the intention to be some thing crucial for you

Follow the rules of the crypto.  Posting on crypto will benefit everyone.  Information that is not readily available.  Those are the ones that are hiding and it's good if you suddenly find John and don't share them in crypto.  And from this, unique topic can be created by applying intelligence.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should too to read the post of the other members on this forum and analyse about the post and comments you should to create the unique and different post that is beneficial to receive good reputation

• +2 1