How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

In fact, my friend, I am new here and I have not created any topic yet, but I think that the information about cryptocurrencies is unlimited, every day we read or hear new information about them, so, with more reading and learning, you will create your own unique topic.

Good luck.

• +2 1

If you want to create new topic you should learn about cryptocurrency forum first . You should do your own research on creating new topics that are useful to others. You can consult YouTube to gain knowledge and create topic.

For that it is easy to have diferent topics because when you have topics then you can do research in this forum to confirm that you are the only one that is have that kind of topici think the best way to do a useful topic.

• +4 1

If you really want to write a unique and new topic then better is to develop good research on the the topic prior to posting it. Better knowledge and good information help you to develop good topic.

• +4 1

I think the best way to make a useful topic is to read something new that you don't need to know about, then collect information from the internet, coordinate and correct it so that the reader can understand your topic after the father's knowledge you are better known in this forum. Can share topics.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:51 AM, Abeha said:

Yes dear I agree with you I also don't have knowledge to create a useful topics because many topic also posted in this forums and I am afraid that admin give me the warning point if I make a duplicate and useless topic so I avoid this always 

Do not be afraid to create topics in cryptotalk forum. I will advice you to have confidence in whatever you are doing in this life. The best way to overcome your fear is to face it. So create topics when you have the idea.

Its depend on you what you like to create impressive topic.Your topic will be impressive and beneficial for people then it will give you more reputations.Try to create different topic and give extra knowledge. 

• +5 1

In reality, you must first know about the topic that you would like to share and research that the most important changes that occurred to it and the latest events related to it and from the production of a publication with understandable words

One of the rules of the forum provides for the presentation of specific and distinctive topics and ideas. To achieve this, you must search other sites for specializations of interest to the cryptocurrency and put them on this platform. That is after making sure that it does not exist in advance using the search box.  YouTube and Telegram about everything that is exceptional in the world of coding

• +4 1

I think you dont have to make repeated topics and there is nothing to it when you have to put everything together there are so many people who are lost in trying to get that one topic that resonates with the different people we have out there its important you are able to get a perfect choice for your topic, connect with people and that will be something important for you

I think to create unique topics post something valuable which other member doesn't post yet and the more you share the information the more peoples will give you good reaction

We can make usefull post if we search on forum that topic is not on this forum. After that we can get information and proper knowledge that topic which is not on forum . After get knowledge then we can make a post which consider usefull post but  content must be according to this forum and about cryptocurrency ,trading and investment. Then people will.like your post.

Dear friend i have seen that   their are many people that are making the same topics that are repeating again and  again but know you should make new posts and thats the best thing of this forum that we are guiding the others so put new content.

you say right if we want to create the any useful topics for its i think we need to do some research on it that give you complete knowledge about it and concentrate on your topic and share it with your complete information. 

For that it is easy to have different topic because when you have topics then you can do research in this forum to confrm that you are the only that is have that kind of topic share it with us as is the best way in my opinion .

• +3 1

First of all title of the topic must be simple and understandable.Then the material you write inside the topic must be related to crypto.And try to write it in simple language.Don't do any grammer mistake.Make post according to the rules.From these mention points we can make good useful posts.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, and welcome to you. We have to move away from the redundant topic because it will be deleted, and we will be exposed to warning points, and we must make the topic with a new and useful idea for everyone. This will be better.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you somewhat, but it is always possible to find new topics that have not been published about us before. You can collect topics and extract one or two unique topics daily.

Dear friend .. it is an important point that you raised and you should really respond to it .. You must follow all the topics and all comments .. You must follow the founding members of the forum and take a word from their ideas to bring up an important topic .. The forum is very large and large. You can search even for the like symbol to make It is an important topic .. Add the necessary time and make it your work most of your time in order to be able to reach what you want .. I wish you good luck

Making a new and useful subject for this forum must be something with which you are having difficulty. And it's something that'll pique people's curiosity. It doesn't have to be a dilemma you're dealing with. Instead, if you come across a nice place, write a review and tell us about it without including any referral links. If you have any suggestions, please share them with us. Those are also important.

Thank you friend i think that we need also to post on every topic we wondering about because you may posting on some thing alot be wondering about

different and unique topical than learn from senior topics to getting information from YouTube Google search new topic then she'll hair in this forum research is important for new topic so keep hard work and then start new topic you can if you want a more reputation here in this forum

This is something that needs a person with great knowledge, and this is something that has many requirements that we must strive to reach with patience 

For that it is easy to have different topics because when you have topics then you can do research in this forum to confirm that you are the only one that is have that kind of topic.is the best way in my opinion.

Dear crypto members its very important that you should create new topics because some people have  made a lot of  topics that are repeated again and again so people do not gives them likes so they are complaining   that they never receive reputation.