How to earn money just by browsing? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

I know 2 ways to earn by just browsing it is cryptotab and brave browser.but I don't think it is profitable.on my honest opinion i try it and never got too much coins using it.it is better to claim coins on faucet.

There are some cryptocurrency browsers that pay you to browse in their browser. Some of the browser names are Precar Brave Browser and Netbox Browser, so you can earn their local currency from this browser.

A few years ago, various browser extensions were installed for it, which showed ads, but now there are browsers that only pay for cryptocurrency for their use.

Brave browser was quite a thing when it was just released because you can get BAT from just using them, and BAT price was quite good as well. So they still paying until now? Is it still a good earning up to now?

On 10/11/2019 at 7:09 AM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

you can't earn much while browsing with brave if you are in one on  top countries that allow users to earn with brave. anyway brave is worth to use not because of the earnings but also because it is faster than chrome and firefox ( i use both).

there also a few more browser that let you earn while surfing other than brave 

On 10/14/2019 at 10:32 AM, saddamali said:

Anyone use brave browser and earned money. If you use one manth brave briwser how much mobey you earned i want to  know this info.....

You can use cryptotab browser. True, the income is low but if you have many referrals you will not have a bad income. The brave browser unfortunately does not work in every country

For me in don't have any specially coins to be using in my trading activities, but me I'm always use to trade with any coin that's are not stable in the market

There have the browser which is called the brave browser, which you will be able to earn some coins just by browsing, but I really don't know how much you can earn there

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

11 hours ago, Ethan said:

If you want to make money on the usual browser flipping, then you'd better look at some browsers that pay for it. Such browsers now include the popular crypto browser Brave, there is also Crypttab, also an excellent browser that pays in bitcoins.

There are some browsers who claim to pay you by just surfing and seeing the ads. Brave even claims you will receive $5 bonus after sign up but by surfing you don't even earn as much as claiming from faucets. If they pay you to surf the web the way you prefer, it is worth the try because you do your normal surf and earn some money whether it is low or high but if they require you to surf only some specific websites to earn, it will be a waste of time.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

this occupation of trains, unfortunately, is not enough time, but a colossal number of minutes and hours combined to earn money to feel something in your wallet.

When I used my brave brouser sometimes back ,they used to send me adverts and I used to click on them but this days that never happens , I can spend a whole day on my computer and not even a single advert so its important we really check on that but the truth is it pays, I did check and they send you BAT every month

Brave browse is secure browser, it gives you 5 dollars to install it on your device, weather it is a mobile or pc, But for installing it for 1 month. And you can gain another 5 dollars for every referral you bring. I guess that brave browser is better than cryptotab browser.

I heard there are particular browser that paying you with nearly coins but i by no means aid it as it takes consequently a large amount butt on my CPU and the quantity you tin prevail on is especially low, it's not worth.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:09 PM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

I have heard of that website but even though you are earning just by browsing I still prefer to use google chrome. After all the income is not that much and it will take you a long time just to earn 1$. But I think that was pretty cool compared to other browser that does not give anything.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Hey mate,thank you so much for sharing this information. I honestly didn't know it before. I had used brave browser for many days but then I deleted it because I didn't use it that much. I will surely download it now.

if you want to earn money just by browsing I suggest you register on the brave web there you will get paid if you use the brave extension

I know that there are browser platforms that you can use to earn crypto currency such as brave browser but, I think it you will only earn little amount of it. For me, it is better to be posting here in crypto talk because, they pay good just by posting.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:09 PM, raihan97 said:

It's good to have a browser like this but I am not so sure if the rewards that will be given to this kind of browser is good enough for us to use it. 

There is a chance that it will act like a faucet only, like you need months of using it before you can earn a single dollar or few bucks only. It is a complete waste of time if this will be like this. 

yes  I don't want to get the same experience, so I am too afraid to install a new browser.
But if you think that you can do that by installing the browser, then you can try and see how much you will earn the rewards. 

On 10/11/2019 at 10:58 AM, aeiouc said:

Try using Brave Browser, this browser offer rewards  for those who use it. And depending on the country is shown adversiting in the browser. Which makes you profit more.

You receive after 1 month. You also receive browsing in website verifing by this browser.

Netbox is a best browser that we like. As this has alot of features. You can also get the money by just browsing. And I am fan of this.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:09 AM, raihan97 said:

So many browser will give you this opportunity but i am not using that becasue i think its total waste of time and we are not make any good money in the market becasue this type of coins are not the valuable coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 minutes ago, Shuvhi said:

I personally use a browser name Crypto tab browser and it's very good to use if you browse it then you you can get a little amount of satoshi per day but there is no limit. So you can download this browser for your help there is a link below.

CryptoTab Browser

Thank you so much for your post because I also heard about Crypto tab browser and it's very useful to surf manage cryptocurrency based sites. 😊

Edited by Mom0