What do you think about Yobit Exchange? - Page 14 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What do you think about Yobit Exchange?

I think it is a good exchange since it has been in the market for a long time, besides it knows how to give good Airdrops which encourages users to continue using, its interface is very easy to use and has a good volume

• +2 2

I think yobit exchange is one of the best exchange and listing solid coins for easy to trading different pairs and many more services provided.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

I completely agree with you, that Yobit is a really great platform, and I advise any novice user in the field of crypto to register on this platform and trade in it as it is available to everyone without KYC and you will make good profits

• -2 1

On 10/11/2019 at 6:53 AM, spyaquino said:

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

Yes , my friend , it is a stock  market that offers  easy trading . İt is a positive thing  for us that  there are really  many  different  types of crypto. İt turns out that they  are going to be   one step ahead  of other people  who will  deal with yobit  trading. They will  be in a more  advantageous  position  in terms of  comprehensiblity of information and markets . I recommended  it to a  few friends  and they  are now on yobit.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 10/3/2020 at 11:56 AM, Anton739 said:

Personally for me it is really good exchanger. They have high standards, high security system and you can be sure that your money is safe. I enjoy using their service. Also, what is really cool, is that they make a lot of challenges where you have opportunity to get prizes.  Cool team. 

Yes cannot say otherwise. Love these additions they have like free coins!

In my opinion, I think it is a very good exchange, since it has many tools with which we can benefit, also its interface is very good, also highlighting its security and that it is very practical and easy to use, in my opinion yobit is very good and recommended

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Zouhair laasri said:

I think that Al-Youbi is one of the best platforms I work on, and the reason is that I have no problems with it

Never heard of that. What is this for platform and what can do you do with it?

Yobit change us really wonderful website exchange. I have used it a long time ago and feel quite wonderful. Transactions are really rash. And fees are also low.

There are many exchanges in the market.  Binance, , , coinex, and yobit.  Ubit is a reliable and legitimate exchange.  Most of people used good exchange and reliable exchange.  Yobit is one of the best money changers.  It is safe and secure.  You can convert any currency to any other currency or fiat.  You can withdraw with the lowest fees.

Useful or fun

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 1:43 AM, duncun007 said:

i have been using it for a while and its easy to understand and trade on, it has a good liquidity and some of my favorite coins and the fact that yobit allow people everywhere to trade is nice because lots of exchanges forbid certain countries because i was kicked out of most big exchanges.

Very accurate information Mr. It is true that Yobit.net has a number of good reputations, however we have also been able to deal with the problems that you have arisen. Hello everyone ...

• +2 1

In my opinion Yobit is an exchange and investment platform that allows you to obtain medium-term results, currently its virtual mining is offering good performance, it has an acceptable level of security

• +3 1

this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 

I think that the Yobit exchange is the best exchange for those who have little capital and those who are starting, because it has many opportunities like investbox and airdrops, it is a very good exchange.

There is no nothing I can think about yobit exchange than it is good, I is a very safe time use exchange, they are secure and safe and also trustworthy. I have tried to know trading and I know their site will be good for trading. There are also other good exchanges but yobit is one of the best. 

Yobit was the first exchanger that i have found out when was looking for an exchanger for cryptocurrencies.

It made me feel at home as everything was just at the perfect place as expected and the ease to do trading was so fast that there was no need to search for help or any kind of tutorial.

It also provides us with so many alts that it's hard to replace it for any other exchange in terms of fast trading as instant including the freedom to talk with other investors and discuss prices and trades.

• Useful or interesting 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

According to my knowledge and experience yobit is the best exchange due to some reasons like:-

Transaction time is instant.

Website is very secure.

Nobody can stolen your amount from this site.

Support is very helpful.

My honest opinion about Yobit. That is the weirdest place in crypto exchanges world. Why weird? That is because first that exchanges have so many token created where i don't see the value of that token. Then that exchanges give us reward to post in forum. Nice idea, i never see other exchanges can give reward like this. Also they have virtual miner and investbox, research first before invest there.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

16 hours ago, febriyana said:

My honest opinion about Yobit. That is the weirdest place in crypto exchanges world. Why weird? That is because first that exchanges have so many token created where i don't see the value of that token. Then that exchanges give us reward to post in forum. Nice idea, i never see other exchanges can give reward like this. Also they have virtual miner and investbox, research first before invest there.

Yes it's true, it's the most complete exchange site ever I think their services is second to none. As they provide the best experience to their customers that's why I loved doing business with them.. 

On 11/17/2019 at 10:12 PM, Keith700 said:

I think that Yobit is one of the longest exchanges that exists in the industry, it has a standard reputcion which allows many users to choose to use the services of this exchange, I like Yobit also for the amount of coins that it has in its system, It has a large folio to choose from and, above all, there are top currencies such as ETH and Dash with acceptable volume to operate on the day.

Yobit is a very good exchange to use and to get rid of high rates we have alternative currencies to be withdrawing as LTC and XRP, so I don't see it as a problem. that big.

I think it is one of the best platforms for exchanging cryptocurrencies currently because it is easy to use, smooth and very safe, and you can simply exchange any currency for another, and for me personally it is the best because I am other platforms prohibited in my country and this platform is the only refuge for us so it is the best

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think it is a very good exchange as though it offers many ways to earn money and have investment opportunities with daily return ratio in investbox which makes more good and worth using.