What do you think about Yobit Exchange? - Page 13 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What do you think about Yobit Exchange?

I use yobiy from the very beginning of my crypto life.My crypto life started 8 months ago.I joined yobits Yodollar airdrop.Thats what i first earned in my life.Yobit gives many opportunities to the new users.I rank Yobit in no 1.Cause their transaction system and no kyc bounded.Besides if i face any problem their telegram support is very helpful.

Edited by Mridul Rahman
Spelling mistake

llevo dos años utilizando yobit.net no he sabido de ningun hackeo hacia ello me gustria que colocaran la forma de realizar el barrido de los residuos de monedas que quedan al realizar los cambios de cripto ya sea colocando una moneda de ella o llevandolas automaticamente 

On 10/10/2019 at 10:53 PM, spyaquino said:

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

7a9298_55dba5a957c2488f869d52f98556edee_mv2.png

For me it is an excellent exchange for its ease of use and for its low feed

On 10/10/2019 at 11:53 PM, spyaquino said:

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

I believe that the yobit exchange is a good option either to exchange cryptocurrencies or to earn money for free or with investment, in addition to participating in airdrops. The truth is very good platform.

Yobit is a good exchange , I hope the will could be to include many languages like turkish and arabic 

And is there a mobile application for yobit , 

I think Yobit's Exchange is as good as Binance's, it is very easy to use unlike other exchanges that are very complicated. I created my account a year ago and it is the exchange I use the most.

I think Yobit's Exchange is as good as Binance's, it is very easy to use unlike other exchanges that are very complicated. I created my account a year ago and it is the exchange I use the most.

My experience in the Yobit exchange has been very satisfactory, because at no time have I had an inconvenience at the time of exchanging my coins, withdrawing or depositing unlike other exchanges that have had one or another failure at the time of exchange, such as the loss of my coins at the time of trade. I was able to recover them by contacting support, but that's not the idea, those situations with Yobit never happened to me, that's why I say it's the best Exchange.

yobit is a very comfortable exchange, to operate on it, you just have to register on its platform, it is a very safe exchange with good volume, in addition, it has good investment programs to earn more money.

That's good exchange for its user because the provide a good opportunity like as invest box and good feature of exchanging.

The withdrawal fees of Yobit is very high if you take withdraw in BTC.

Yobit is an excellent exchange that is currently among the best, I like the benefits it has for all its users and it is a really easy to use exchange.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:53 AM, spyaquino said:

Every time they make improvements, you can see that they put effort into the exchange. I wish there was a referral code

In my opinion i would say is very popular exhange and it offers variety of options for everyone it depends only as users what kind of coins you want to sell or buy  and as you mentioned before some coins have high fees but also  a good thing to keep in mind is the safety and  the ease of use are always guaranteed  and it takes less time in transactions so for me it is a great exchange .

I can tell you from my personal experience, that yobit has a totally instuitive platform to learn how to make transactions on the platform using cmabie rubles by ltc and again I sent to my payeer portfolio everything was very fast and smooth. So I can recommend her 100%.

My opinion about yobit is that it appears to me one of the best exchanges that can be in the market for its low fees at the time of withdrawing that are incredible, its investment plans are good and its Airdrop which is one of the highest paying and offering a very good profit and one of the best 100% Recommended Yobit to all

The advantage of yobit is its easy and intuitive interface, all its tools are at hand and without KyC your identity is protected and in this world of crypto that is a huge benefit, I think

What I think about the yobit exchange, this is the exchange that's working to raise poor people thats why its always launch the coin with giveaways, so there people can leave without capitals in the yobit exchange. 

• +2 1

Yobit is an excellent exchange with low fees. It also offers a wide variety of investment tools such as robotrade, investbox and virtual mining. I highly recommend the latter as it is yielding good results in the short term with multiple investment options depending on your investment possibilities.

• +1 1

Yobit is an Exchange that has been in the market for several years, its platform is friendly and easy to use for beginners, the best thing is the large number of currencies it has listed, which gives us many options if we want to do trading. Another great advantage is the speed of your transactions and the commissions are not that high. I think it is one of the most solid Exchange on the market today.

• +2 1

I like this exchange very much, I believe that this is one of the only exchanges that conducts a large number of giveaways and so on, it allows people to make a lot of money.

• +1 1

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

Yobit is a really great platform, i trade on in every day. I make good profit with its different features, like investbox, robotrade, virtual mining ,campaigns, airdrops and cryptotrade. It is really safe, i think that it is one of the most secure exchanges right now. it is very intuitive and easy to use, it is simple and practical for those who are starting. Trading with yobit is simple, you just have to select the currencies you want to purchase, the amount and the purchase. Besides, Yobit airdrops are very profitable, easy to follow and you can win more money with referrals. Join to yobit, you wont regret it! 😁

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My opinion about yobit is that it is a very good exchange, I have been using it for several months and the truth is that I am very happy with it, it has never given me any problems

• +2 1